Zjasuu

Crashing...

What is going on? When this game came out I didn't crash even once, now I can't play 1 hour without crashes, just now I crashed 3 times in a row in 20 minutes, surprisingly I'm not dead.

What is going on? When this game came out I didn't crash even once, now I can't play 1 hour without crashes, just now I crashed 3 times in a row in 20 minutes, surprisingly I'm not dead.

Happens to me alot. My problem is not enough RAM. I only have 4 but it says 3 available due to 32 bit windows.

If you dont have 6-8 or a good CPU thats the reason. There are other reasons like crashes at specific locations that don't occur to me in experimental, but I crash now due to memory low.

Happens to me alot. My problem is not enough RAM. I only have 4 but it says 3 available due to 32 bit windows.

If you dont have 6-8 or a good CPU thats the reason. There are other reasons like crashes at specific locations that don't occur to me in experimental, but I crash now due to memory low.

You think that CPU is a reason? I have been thinking of buying a new one though...

It's i7 860 2,8 GHz

I thought it was related to the last update or with battle eye or something.. I crash all the time now and my specs easily beat out the recommended. I think its game related

I am also experiencing alot of crashes recently. also happens to both me and a friend if we are at the same location. seems game related to me

You think that CPU is a reason? I have been thinking of buying a new one though...

It's i7 860 2,8 GHz

Do you have a Nvidia card?

Get an SSD. No, really. GET ONE.

I recommend a Samsung evo.

I have a SSD and Dayz installed on it.

Do you have a Nvidia card?

Yeah, GTX 660 Ti

Despite my computer being a piece of shit, I only get frame loss / temporary freezing every once and a while. :/

Have you checked your event viewer, there should be an application error event for dayz.exe, it should give you a code regarding the crash.  Put that into the feedback tracker

Edited by Jolunn

First time it happened to me today too. It was so bad, I thought it fried my motherboard aswell.

I've been plagued with it since 0.35.115188. Hoping there is a move towards a new stable candidate this week to sort it out, as I can only go near a busy server in company to watch over me if I crash.

Edited by Calibre

Hey folks,

in case you are having problems with any crashes, please submit a report on the Feedback Tracker (link in signature).

Include a brief description of when/how it's happening and attach a .zip/.rar file containing your users/*name*/app data/local/DayZ folder as well as a dxdiag report of your computer.

You can throw me a PM with a link to the issue and I will take a look at it.