360Nation

Was Excited For The Patch..

I was so excited for this patch and then they fucking delay it.. -_- Now we wait until Wednesday because their to lazy to work the weekend or even patch Monday or Tuesday. WTF!  <_<

Edited by 360Nation

I prefer waiting for a good patch instead of having one with major issues.

• Like 6

:huh:   WHERE IS UPDATE??? >:( 

L11GOtO.gif

• Like 6

I was so excited for this patch and then they fucking delay it.. -_- Now we wait until Monday because their to lazy to work the weekend or even patch Monday or Tuesday. WTF!  <_<

its Wednesday.. :P

I know! It's like they can't even do an update every week...the nerve of some people, you know? If I were you I'd be all over the forums complaining about how you were clearly cheated.

Don't give him any ideas now... Let's keep the Mods in mind who have to clean up his rage tears all over the place... 360Nation: Patience, Dear, it'll happen when it happens.

Edited by Demonica

you saying the people who make dayz are slow with adding things???

NAWWWWw

Well better go spread the word

Edited by meat pie

If they delay something, it's because they're making it better. Look at how the Standalone turned out, it's amazing.

their to lazy to work the weekend

I'm slightly disappointed with the patch notes today but this is just over the line. Shut up dude.
  • Like 4

The point is they delayed this for too long now. Its been like a month without a patch. This is getting ridiculous Bohemia. 

WEEKENDS ARE MEANT TO BE WORKED!

you lazy bastard Rocket... would have thought with the billions you made from our pockets you'd be working overtime!

WEEKENDS ARE MEANT TO BE WORKED!

you lazy bastard Rocket... would have thought with the billions you made from our pockets you'd be working overtime!

They need ti this weekend I was excited for today and Wednesday, but they delayed the patch because they always have to fuck up something.. 

It would be nice if they brought out little patches at a time... just add a gun and some small bug fixes. They don't have to be really big to keep us satisfied

I was so excited for this patch and then they fucking delay it.. -_- Now we wait until Wednesday because their to lazy to work the weekend or even patch Monday or Tuesday. WTF!  <_<

Some points...

• You sound like a crybaby. I WANT. I WANT NOW! ....really?
  • So "lazy"?...I assume you work 7 days a week?
  • We are NOT entitled to get a patch every wednesday. or every 4th wednesday. We get them when they are stable enough to go to stable. Sucks, but thats the way it is. Otherwise you would QQ why there are so mean bugs in stable.
  • Go on experimental. There is a new patch.

It would be nice if they brought out little patches at a time... just add a gun and some small bug fixes. They don't have to be really big to keep us satisfied

That was their first incentive, but they stopped it, after they nearly crashed stable with the memory leak issue and changed it to "more patches on exp, langer testtimes, fewer but biogger patches for stable"

• Like 2

Smaller patches but more frequent would be much better...What ever, don't even wanna play with peeps shooting through walls and what not

Fix the 3rd Person leaning to see through walls glitch is what they need to do now since .37 is changing into 1.0, wont update until Alpha is over.. 

Edited by 360Nation

I'm sure they don't want to deal with having to take the servers down constantly to update the game plus never know whats bugged.... posted while I was writing... damn you Jack...

That was their first incentive, but they stopped it, after they nearly crashed stable with the memory leak issue and changed it to "more patches on exp, langer testtimes, fewer but biogger patches for stable"

The point is they delayed this for too long now. Its been like a month without a patch. This is getting ridiculous Bohemia. 

chill dude its only been 2 weeks since last patch

chill dude its only been 2 weeks since last patch

I wish for once they won't fuck up a patch. 

i agree while it's understandable .. the lack of updates is discouraging for this project

i never expected the patch to come im time anyway

at this point is is quite clear bohemia and rocket isnt interested in making SA a good game

but i guess i little delay is worth it if they polish things up

im just hoping when the update ever does come out, it doesn't come with a 5 million bugs like all previous patches

• Like 1

"fucked up" patches count: 0.5 (memory leak)...everything else...well...it's called alpha for a reason, ya know?

And not enough updates ...play on experimental? o.O

Edited by LaughingJack

is quite clear bohemia and rocket isnt interested in making SA a good game

Right..