Sign in to follow this  
dodas

Spawns should be like this

gKXlQW3.png

Red dots are the spawns

Why?

because the whole map should be used and the spawns shouldnt be near cities or towns so people wont be easy armed.. So the spawns for the left side of the map should be away of balota ,no spawns at cherno-elektro ,then the south east spawns are ok and for the north somewhere between Rify and Svetlo(away of berezino)

Also big cities spawns cause call of duty slaughter

spawns are between towns so the players can choose where to go. More spawns near where i marked are also ok

Edited by Polyandras

hrm so if the whole map should be used - why not randomize spawns to any location on the map... of course I am sure there are certain mechanics I am not aware of that prevent this but it certainly would make things interesting and guarantee that the whole map gets used.

That would be much better but it goes against the lore of dayz as Dean mentioned that your character arrives on chernarus as a castaway

• Like 2

That would be much better but it goes against the lore of dayz as Dean mentioned that your character arrives on chernarus as a castaway

oh yeah I forgot about that bit thanks :)

I think the two points in the south-west would be pretty imbalanced. There you can reach Balota and Cherno easily and also you can go north to a military base at Pavlovo (1.2 km from Kamenka) and then to Zelenogorsk (1.7 km from the military base) --> ~6 spots to find guns.

spawn across all map total random !

No spawns across the map, every noob would just keep suiciding until they spawn near NWAF.

You guys remember the tiny island waaaaaaay sourh of the mainland that was great to drop pesky bandits of at and leave them castaway there? We should all spawn there!

The problem with any spawn is that some people would rather die and try again,no matter where the spawn point is.

If you made all the spawn points circle the NWAF people would still suicide until they got a spawn right next to the barracks.

• Like 1

Well I have spawned into Novy Sobor, so I think castaway theory is ruined. But why not spawn into roads that are at side of map.

The beach spawn is a DayZ institution....sure have more spawn points but i think inland should be a destination not a spawn point.

And btw the Novy spawn is actually a bug and not intentional.

Ok, I did not know that it was bug, thx for info. Nice bug still.