Sign in to follow this  
Coldspark824

A letter to Dean:

Dear Dean,

---With the addition of physics, it'll be possible to toss objects, including up onto a roof to another player. Since these objects will have their own materials (say, leather)
will they be able to be hit/shot out of the air mid-flight....say....with...

.....a baseball bat?

So say I have like a ball...type..object, and I pitch *er* Toss that ball to a friend, can they hit it with said bat....?

PLEASE OH PLEASE DAYZ BASEBALL. We can call it Z-ball and use items as bases.

I'm a harcore fan of the Elektros myself. We can even make an inspiring film about how a young survivor prays for his team to have good luck, starring Danny Glover.

We can call it Angels in the Airfield.

......please?

• Like 9

31228084.jpg

Guys.. lock and load.  This one has to be put down fast.

It's the bottom of the 9th in the world series match of the berezines v.s. the Green mountain bandits and we've go- wait a minute, the ump has called a time-out. There appears to be a zombie in left field. The game will resume after the spectators beat the living daylights out of it.

• Like 1

You know...i'm really curious if we will be able to toss a grenade to a friend,

without taking away the pin....like for him to take it and throw it.

It sounds like it's something that is natural to be able to do,yet for some reason i have my doubts.

Edit:Or better yet DayZ baseball with grenade instead of a ball!!!!

It would be soooo epic :D

Edited by Damnyourdeadman
  • Like 1

"Strike"

"That was outside!"

BANG!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

"Strike"

• Like 2

I think it'd be awesome. Even if hitting the ball made it fly somewhere completely off-intended-course, bases could be placed a fair distance apart, allowing for a catcher to run, grab it, and return it to the pitcher/tag the runner out - no matter where it flew to. This is all assuming, of course, that melee weapons are still not ballistic-based, and could collide with physics objects.

Or you can add in cricket bats or whatever it is you south-hemispherians use.

I think you will find cricket bats are more numerous globally than your beloved truncheons.

I think you will find cricket bats are more numerous globally than your beloved truncheons.

Stickball is stickball yo

Hello there

Id love to be able to organise football and frisbee matches, but I dont think the physx will be as "subtle" as that.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Id love to be able to organise football and frisbee matches, but I dont think the physx will be as "subtle" as that.

Rgds

LoK

If a ball can be knocked in any direction at all, I'd make it work.

Damn you, amazing forum horse.

Edited by Coldspark824
  • Like 1

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

Sure? They look pretty decent. And if the melee weapons realy just act like an moving object.. I say it could be possible.

Btw they want to add blocking... if they want to make it work well they will need to do it with the physics. And then there is nothing that could stop Angles in the Airfield!!

I thought once they add the throwing option and physics stuff it would be possible to hit a flying object with a melee. Really hope it will work.

Beansball would be great!

• Like 2

I thought once they add the throwing option and physics stuff it would be possible to hit a flying object with a melee. Really hope it will work.

Beans for Beansball! :beans:

Edited by Symon

Sure? They look pretty decent. And if the melee weapons realy just act like an moving object.. I say it could be possible.

Btw they want to add blocking... if they want to make it work well they will need to do it with the physics. And then there is nothing that could stop Angles in the Airfield!!

Hello there

I keep my expectations low and that way the devs keep me a happy bunny/cartoon horse.

Rgds

LoK

>>>>>>>>>BEANSBALL.         

No thanks, this game has a really wide scope already and stuff like this will take focus off the core elements.

Baseball?  C'mon, no one plays baseball. ;)

Ice hockey sticks should be more prevalent than baseball bats.

Baseball?  C'mon, no one plays baseball. ;)

Ice hockey sticks should be more prevalent than baseball bats.

For all the ice in chernarus. righto.