Sign in to follow this  
zrainbowchicken

More cities/towns etc.

K den. *starts*

I want to talk to you about adding large cities, and by large I mean LARGE like New York etc. I know, it's stupid and childish, but it's not a zombie apocalypse if it doesn't have large cities. I mean come on, it's too boring running in the woods, I've been doing it since DayZ Mod. We need something bigger with better loot. I know it's alpha and the game still has bugs but I'm not talking about adding them now. After you've fixed all the bugs and added whatever the fohk you wanted it would be nice to think about it. #rocketrespondpls:c

Country too small, too rural...too poor..not post industrial state...you understand what rural means?

Edit: I don't know how tough those frame drops are maybe it's just the lack of optimization which i bet it isn't, what i think is most of the players rigs just can't take it but i have severe frame drops ( ->10fps fps less ) when i get close to the larger town(s) in Napf that are larger compared to the ones in Chernarus..ok the land mass is about twice the size...I bet even my rig will not handle it that well.

Edited by Enforcer

Are you out of your mind ? The majority of players will see their FPS drop dramatically in cities such as Electro & Cherno, so I doubt a city the size of New York will ever be officially added.

Perhaps in a 3rd party modification later on.

Edited by K9Alex

Maybe DayZ 3 in about 15 years time when our system and FPS can handle it.

• Like 1

like 2 big cities. make cherno bigger and some big city on north like northern than north west airfield 

Not even then if it uses a BIS engine..............

I don't even think that the engine is the problem at this point...it's the user hardware that causes the users problems in most cases before bugs etc.

And OP if you don`'t want to do something boring why don't you play an action loaded fps? A survival game is about surviving and not about shooting 24/7. If they would show the scenes what the people do in TWD 90% of the series would be daily chores, how boring would that be only because they don#t show it doesn't mean their life is just meeting other groups in every episode and either making friends or shooting eachother.

Edited by Enforcer