Sign in to follow this  
Meenos

Starting the game - random item 1-2 spaces

You should have something like a random item when you are spawned. 

we all are "survivors" we come from different places and different homes. This should be the case with the survivor aswell.

So lets say you start the game. 

You check your inventory and it seems like you have 1 bandage and a flashlight.

The next time he might have a knife, or 10 .45 ammo. 

This could be extended to random clothing aswell. Not too good clothes that is. but perhaps our hero has a raincoat, or a jacket ?

just to make things interesting. Each hero will always start differently. Yeah it wont be 100% fair. but its random so its all even still.

Just a suggestion, yes there are a few more "items" suggestions but i figure this would be pretty interesting

• Like 6

I see what you are getting at, but now people will not only suicide to get a better spawn location, they would possibly do it to spawn with ammo, can opener etc.

It's a good idea, I hope they put it in at some point, even if they can't get a solution to the above problem.

Suicides go to hell anyway, so wgaf.

how about Delaying spawn time on (non death by player) .. etc falling down a building or such. Having it increase allot for each each

like first death, regular respawn time. 2nd death, add 2 minutes, next time 5,10,20,40,80, 100 minutes

Have the regular (oohh, that guy shot me in the head) type of death being as a regular spawn (first suicide death)

They should implement a 10minute immunity to fall damage so people can't suicide to get better spawns

i like this idea, beans for you  :beans:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah but that's how it starts and sure enough you will then want to spawn with an AS50 and a Huey helicopter.

• Like 1

In DayZ Mod everyone was supposed to be a survivor of a shipwreck.

So you basically lost all gear and had to start from scratch.