Crazy Ivan (DayZ)

Fully Geared Up

since when are m44s in? new patch?

its 6am i gotta goto work contemplating firing up SA and finding the elusive m44s:)

mmh, i did that twice today.. mind you, said unarmed person was asking for food in english, after a while he slipped up and said some german words, i figured out he was on teamspeak or something.. i backed up and then someone shot my friend in the back, i turned around and shot all 3 people that were still standing.

the guy asking for food, had more food then i had, and 2 nice 60 round clips.

2nd time i meet hear someone talk german in game, and 2nd time they say they are friendly/need help, and are a trap.. from now on ill start in german, if they respond.. pew pew

Everyone I've ever met in game with a german sounding accent has always been up to something haha.

I killed you.

P.S: I had my way with your corpse until it despawned.

I killed you too.

P.S: I had my despawn with your way until it corpsed

Killed I you.

S.P: My had despawn I until your corpsed with it your.

I wonder if some People whould post on a battlefield Forum complaining they got shot... :D  B)

I haven't killed anyone yet. I stay in my deer stand, read Crime and Punishment and eat beans.

Real men read (and fart).

Killed a server hopper a few minutes ago before I logged. Heard the reloading noise whilst looting top floor of a prison building at NWAF, the guy appeared behind me then tried to shoot me LOL.

My question is; why do people still server hop into hotspots? Is it stupidity, greed, are they new players? Is it a combination of both??

You must be joking?

I shoot you because yes it can be fun.

But mainly because you could have a magnum and shoot me in the back the first chance you get.

So yes I do find it fun. Don't like it? Don't come to towns like Elektro or Cherno and expect rainbows and pink butterflies.

It's a warzone, and anyone in it is either armed, or looking to get armed.

Killed a server hopper a few minutes ago before I logged. Heard the reloading noise whilst looting top floor of a prison building at NWAF, the guy appeared behind me then tried to shoot me LOL.

My question is; why do people still server hop into hotspots? Is it stupidity, greed, are they new players? Is it a combination of both??

Maybe they got stuck during a server reset?

Nice to see how many of you kosers try to justify your actions, shouldn’t have been in a city shouldn’t have been at an airport it’s a warzone yada yada.

I was up north unarmed rummaging through a storage shed for food when, I turned around I was gunned down by a geared up player with a m4, I know it takes a lot of skill to unload a m4 in to an unarmed player, so justify it how ever you want you are still scum.

It's a warzone, and anyone in it is either armed, or looking to get armed.

Ok, why is it a warzone?  Why is everyone playing this game like it's BF or CoD?  To what extent is everyone missing the whole point about DayZ?  Honest questions.  And btw, I have no issue with KoS because I will do it as well.

• Like 1

I see a lot of this ↓ in this thread

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Leo Balzac pronounced (Ball Sack) is that the look on your face when you found out what your name was?

Pointless discussion is pointless.

• Like 1

Not gonna justify anything, but this thread is really pointless. You got killed? Bummer, please try again.

And please stop repeating the lame ass comment it takes a high lvl skill blabla...it's a freakin game, dont let it get to you so much.

People care about in game characters more than they care about real people!

Get a grip please guys, it's not real has and has no bearing on reality!!

No wonder the world is broken.

I wonder if some People whould post on a battlefield Forum complaining they got shot... :D B)

Hahahaha that made me laugh

Edited by soulsil11

Leo Balzac pronounced (Ball Sack) is that the look on your face when you found out what your name was?

Pretty original there Crazy Ivan. Not a fan of French Literature I guess?