dayztester91

DayZ feels American

I'm not gonna' get into any conspiracy theory's here..

Buuuuuuuuut I totally am.

After operation paper clip, the nazi scientists and other members of the nazi government that were brought over after WW2 totally infiltrated all levels of the American government and totally waged a covert war and took control of the US of A. Their children are the politicians that play their roles in the farce you call a government(Which is totes for show btw) and the real political power is in the hands of nazi children who believe in the cause of world domination. This is why the USA is constantly in everyone's business so that they may consolidate power and create a one world government with the USA as the staging point. From there the Nazi's will have finally won WW2.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That was fun.

• Like 1

Arma 2 is Arma 2, and has nothing to do with DayZ.

You're totally wrong, since Chernarus has been created for the Arma 2 Story. (Russian invasion in Chernarus and US military intervention) And now being used in DayZ, then of course there's a link between DayZ and Arma 2.

it's because it sells better in america if the game has a lot of iconic objects americans can relate to. strong and proud nation. 

The best part of this thread is the butt-hurt euro kids.  Thanks for the laughs.

I do agree that the game is a little too western influenced for it's setting, but you have to do what you must to appeal to the largest gaming community in the world.

why would you need to do that? Stalker, Metro 2033, Metro Last light, Fallout(s) borderlands.... etc, etc didn't need to so why should any game need to? I'll tell you why, because 80% on Americans have never left their country, and the other 20% watch Fox news, so anything thats not shown on TV or youtube is Alien to them, so to encourage the hurds to buy the game they include crap that is not relevant to Eastern Europe or that way of life. 

You're totally wrong, since Chernarus has been created for the Arma 2 Story. (Russian invasion in Chernarus and US military intervention) And now being used in DayZ, then of course there's a link between DayZ and Arma 2.

He's right. This is why berets like the Cherno-Russian movement and others are present in the game. It could be that the lore of DayZ is the events that have happened in Arma 2 on the map of Chernarus before the virus hit.

Edited by AntonioAJC

YEAHHHH FUCK DA US

Only joking before all you patriots start rageing...

• Like 1

why would you need to do that? Stalker, Metro 2033, Metro Last light, Fallout(s) borderlands.... etc, etc didn't need to so why should any game need to? I'll tell you why, because 80% on Americans have never left their country, and the other 20% watch Fox news, so anything thats not shown on TV or youtube is Alien to them, so to encourage the hurds to buy the game they include crap that is not relevant to Eastern Europe or that way of life. 

I never played Stalker so I can't comment on that game.

Both Metro games, the characters speak english.

The Fallout games are based in America so I don't know where you were trying to go with this.

Borderlands is based in outer space which relates to nobody, so again, I don't know where you were trying to go with this one either.

Please show the source of your statistic that 80% of Americans have never left the country or that 20% watch Fox news.

Also, please show a valid source that proves that anything that isn't on TV or Youtube is alien to Americans.

Do you even have valid reasoning to have so much hatred toward Americans and do you enjoy portraying yourself as a hatemongering euro trash kid?

euro trash lol.

Calm the fuck down people, after all we all came from Africa my brothers.

Cast aside this silly hatred and join me in my quest to find Zion!!!!!!!!!!

Best part of this thread are the butt hurt yank kids (also known as OR3GONIZ3D) arguing with the rest of the butt hurt world... arr fuck it just invade or bomb them...

5549e1b6-737f-f26e.jpg

Love you Canadians though *kiss

Edited by MadTommy

euro trash lol.

Calm the fuck down people, after all we all came from Africa my brothers.

Cast aside this silly hatred and join me in my quest to find Zion!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

As a Panamanian that lives in the continent of America, I have to say, that I hate the US for using the term "American" referring only to them.

But... you just identified yourself as a Panamanian...  What would you like people from the USA to call themselves? United Statesians?  Sounds ridiculous.

If this really brings hate out of you, as you say it does, then I truly feel you need a reality check.  The term by which a nation of people identify themselves is so insignificant.  Not worth getting worked up over at all.

Edited by KyleSaysThings
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

More likely to find the world's truths by following the white rabbit, than following OR3GONIZ3D Christian religion (Babylonian fairy tales compiled in a 4th century piece of fiction).

OOHHH HOW RUDDY CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!

Edited by TheWanderingMan

More likely to find the world's truths by following the white rabbit, than following OR3GONIZ3D religion (Babylonian fairy tales compiled in a 4th century piece of fiction).

OOHHH HOW RUDDY CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!

First of all, my name has NOTHING to do with the word "organized" and is a play on the name of the state I currently live in called Oregon.  

You know that saying about making assumptions, right?

If DayZ feels American, then the forums DEFINITELY feel European.

• Like 1

If DayZ feels American, then the forums DEFINITELY feel European.

Oh, it definitely feels european and it makes me uncomfortable.

Don't bite little fish!!!

It's only the internet.

LOL, don't pretend like you were just trolling.  

Well this thread is bubbling along nicely...

8UrNn19.gif

..cue Americans claiming they invented popcorn, Colbert and 3D glasses.. ;)

Got to love how americans always get lumped into "one group" yet there is 400,000,000 of us across almost 3,000,000 square miles...  Compare that to the EU at around 500,000,000 million people, and 1,700,000 square miles... When you break the U.S. into states, which btw all have seperated state governments, the comparison becomes even more relevant...  Pretending that every american is the same is almost as bad as me pretending every person within the EU is the same...

Also, as a note about guns in the U.S.....  less than 25% of the population owns at least one firearm, meaning that the vast majority are not gun totting "lunatics" (the overwhelming majority of gun owners are extremely responsible btw) as international propaganda seems to commonly portray us...  Furthermore, most americans have and still do detest our foreighn policy, so please, don't go bashing an entire nation off of some misguided bias...

Yes but each state is not independent and has hardly any say in important political decisions or foreign policies. So in the end the USA is still represented by a single voice. Where are the separatists? If you don't want to  participate into the demopublican musical chair game, that's always an option.

I'm going to say this, and only this.

Canada is the best country to have ever existed in the history of nations.

Am I doing it right?

• Like 1

Yes but each state is not independent and has hardly any say in important political decisions or foreign policies. So in the end the USA is still represented by a single voice. Where are the separatists? If you don't want to  participate into the demopublican musical chair game, that's always an option.

Do you live in the United States of America?  If not, shut the fuck up because you know NOTHING of the things you speak.  If you do, still shut the fuck up because you know NOTHING of the things you speak.

Edited by OR3GONIZ3D

Do you live in the United States of America?  If not, shut the fuck up because you know NOTHING of the things you speak.  If you do, still shut the fuck up because you know NOTHING of the things you speak.

Does having good friends in the US count or do they also don't know anything? I did visit for a few weeks but i probably won't come too often as i don't appreciate being fondled by airport security :(.

Edited by Lady Kyrah