zecele

Farmer Clothing

Saw this tweet by Chris Torchia of new farmer clothing coming to experimental.

BH5urrW.jpg?1

Edited by Zecele
  • Like 4

Didnt know I dress like a farmer, lol.

Edited by So Sexy
  • Like 2

Gentleman farmer. 

• Like 3

:o  Wow! Really like those!! (the hat makes me think of the one my recently deceased Grand-Father used to wear. RIP Grand-pa)

Edit: I want more of these types of civilian clothing. A suit would be great with the damage system. Pristine it would look great and worn out it would really feel like the apocalypse struck in the middle of the daily life. Anyway, looking forward to wear these.

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 1

i would of said it would be a more upper class coat and flat cap, though the cap would work well as a farmer hat

Saw this tweet by Chris Torchia of new farmer clothing coming to experimental.

BH5urrW.jpg?1

On what planet is that considered to be farmer clothing? 

Tell me which character you think looks more like a farmer, the one in your picture or my character.

Farmer_John_zps516a1387.jpg

Well....get rid of the vest, the cowboy hat, the designer sunglasses and the M4 and we talk about it. ;)

But on the other hand...a checked shirt and a jeans doesn't make you a farmer ;)

Edited by LaughingJack

Tell me which character you think looks more like a farmer, the one in your picture or my character.

the one with the farmer clothings.

• Like 1

That hat with maybe a flanel shirt and torn up jeans/burlap pants would be farmer-time in my opinion. I think the jacket looks nice.

Anyone have a character with a flanel shirt, burlap pants, a cowboy hat, no shoes and a shotgun? That's some real backwoods hilljack work.

sick, love the coat, gonna wear it always. 

On what planet is that considered to be farmer clothing? 

Farmer_John_zps516a1387.jpg

Depends if you're an American/Australian or a European. Fairly sure you'd be outed as a homosexual/tourist if you went into a rural european pub wearing a cowboy hat of that style. 

Edited by Capo
  • Like 1

Depends if you're an American/Australian or a European. Fairly sure you'd be outed as a homosexual/tourist if you went into a rural european pub wearing a cowboy hat of that style. 

yeah, the farmers round my end would laugh at you if you wore a cowboy hat to work...

OP looks more like hipster fuck to me...

article-0-1681BA3A000005DC-807_306x675.j

defo worth a KoS!

Edited by Martmital
  • Like 2

cowboy hats are sometimes worn in the states by 'cowboy' wanna-be farmer/rural country-folk. So here you'd either be outed as either that, or possibly a homosexual-cowboy-tourist. In either event.... "YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!"

I live in Northern Ireland i see a large majority of farmers wearing those kind of hats.

cowboy hats are sometimes worn in the states by 'cowboy' wanna-be farmer/rural country-folk. So here you'd either be outed as either that, or possibly a homosexual-cowboy-tourist. In either event.... "YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!"

In western Canada, 99.999~% of the farming community wear cowboy hats. But to be fair, they're all a cowboy/farmer hybrid out on the plains, rearin' dem cattles and tamin' dem stallions.

rearin' dem cattles and tamin' dem stallions.

I bet they do..

By the OP's standards, those clothing pieces are considered farmer's clothes apparently.

Do you have homophobia? I didnt realize there were ppl with backwater views like this still. Its a shame your sounding like one of them.

I think they look like clothing that would be worn by children with unhealthy habits.

h2_1970.727.1.jpg

It makes them look cool, so I want them too.

Edited by Gekkonidae

Good god, this game is turning us into fashion critics o-o

Yep and all i wanted was the ability to utilize military helmets with gas mask. Makes to much sense for them to keep it in.

• Like 1

Yep and all i wanted was the ability to utilize military helmets with gas mask. Makes to much sense for them to keep it in.

In all fairness, I do agree with your post. I thought it was pointless they took that out. Thankfully, a ton of other people feel the same way, so maybe they will change it later.