Sign in to follow this  
kataro

Backpacks sugestion for the game.

The backpacks in the  game are ok, but they look more like something American style , I have a suggestion to put backpacks with more  eastern European style like this

Russian rucksack SDIR

Sidor+3.jpg

czech ruchsack

il_fullxfull.256491414.jpg

RD54 VDV backpack

200705291529200.rd543.jpg

czech pvc backack

BRCZ002-UV-OG(3).jpg

BRCZ002-UV-OG(1).jpg

Russian Army Bercut 50

200805271201120.bercutflek1.jpg

• Like 4

black backpack plzthx

• Like 1

Bee.jpg

I don't see why not. I would love one. Would run around with that and no pants on.

• Like 1

I'd like to see things such as shoulder/courier bags, such as old gas mask bags;

Swedish example;

BG221.jpg

(I have one of these, could easily fit a couple of tins of beans or a handgun or a piece of rolled up clothing inside)

Maybe items like old map cases, press camera bags (to go with the Press Vest), maybe even womens handbags as a joke (it's still a container you could carry things with!).

Edited by rapier17

RD54 VDV backpack

Survival ACU from the mod!

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Woah, what is this?!

4fdmtgf.png

A sub-forum dedicated for suggestions?! No way!

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

Black/Gray/Brown packs please, I understand why hiking bags are hi-vis colors but I'd like to find some standard looking bags around once in awhile.

jansport-superbreak-backpack-profile.jpg

• Like 3

So the backpacks you have suggested are pretty much already in the game.

Waste the devs time MORE PLEASE

Lets see... I can fit about 10 M4s in this and 5 axes with a shit ton of ammo, clothes and food.

B73Hgf5.jpg

• Like 1

I think i like most of the suggestions here especially the yellow bee shaped one. Btw here is my suggestion:

Military-Backpack-8400064-.jpg

It would be lovely to hang around with this(or something similar) and the current TTsKO pants/jacket

Last thing we need is for the dayz team (they dont even have a name how sad is that) to use their precious time creating more cosmetic items

Last thing we need is for the dayz team (they dont even have a name how sad is that) to use their precious time creating more cosmetic items

whatever bro... tactics.  I can hide a whole team in this thing; and if I get killed, right when the bandit is going to loot "BAM!" My whole team pops out of my backpack guns blazing.

IFWTgiantbackpack.jpg

Edited by kroms001

Schedule. Ofc i will not cry if they put these on a low priority. I really know that feeling when you are front of a ladder and check your gear to be sure you have wooden sticks and bandages for a splint ...