River Lizard

Hey...I see you....put your hands up.....

and don't even think about running.....yeah right!!  See ya later......either shoot me or you better have your running shoes on because i'm not stickin' around to be your entertainment. 

What would you do?

Here's my choices:

1. Stop and see if they're friendly or not

2. Stop and have them handcuff me and take everything I have

3. Stop and have them handcuff me and feed me cleaner

4. Stop and have them mess with me for 15 minutes and then kill me

5. Run and hope they suck at shooting at a moving target!!

I picked #5.....  they didn't shoot but I figured my odds were better getting out of there than to stick around. 

• Like 6

Unless they have an m4 and loads of ammo your chances of running and surviving are quite high. Hitting someone that is running "full retard" is not the easiest thing to do.

• Like 7

1.Stop and see if they're friendly or not.

6.Use reverse psychology and mind tricks to turn them against eachother if my capturers are more than 1 person.

7.Encourage him to shoot me. (I am no one's entertainment)

and don't even think about running.....yeah right!!  See ya later......either shoot me or you better have your running shoes on because i'm not stickin' around to be your entertainment. 

What would you do?

Here's my choices:

1. Stop and see if they're friendly or not

2. Stop and have them handcuff me and take everything I have

3. Stop and have them handcuff me and feed me cleaner

4. Stop and have them mess with me for 15 minutes and then kill me

I picked #5.....  they didn't shoot but I figured my odds were better getting out of there than to stick around. 

You should be happy there are people like this in the game.

Trying to interact, revealing when they are.

This gives you a chance to live, if I want someone's gear I won't be asking them to stop, I'll hide, aim carefully, and finish you with one bullet.

• Like 6

8. Comply and see what their intentions are, I rarely play without my group and we are usually split into teams of 2 if there are 4-6 or us in one group and in one area

So if those guys are up to no good they won't know what hit them

EVERYONE start running.... i stopped so much ppl in over 200 hours... and everytime they notice someone is talking to them they get panic and run like forrest...

Edited by quantum2k6

I don't get all the stories about being held up, raped, force fed rotten fruit, or what have you. I just wouldn't give anyone a chance to get that close. Whether they have a gun out or not. If I did happen to get surprised and the negotions went sour, I will fight them off or make a run for it. Getting gear back is pretty easy, much easier than enduring what some fucktard does to your character while you watch helplessly or be forced to combat log so you can get started again.

if you don't know where they are/cant see them, run.

run around things, zig zag, make a round turn, whatever.

if you're arrmed, run away, spot them and then flank them.

anyone shouting over direct comms for you to stop or get down or put your hands up is either:

1) a poorshot kos'er who needs to close the distance

2) somone who bought the alpha for the sole purpose of handcuffing and feeding posion to bambis

3) roleplay tryhards or voip clan bandit scrubs

avoid/kill them all.

Or maybe they were trying to have a player interaction with you, where they may have given  you food/water/guns/ammo/medical supplies..

..Or maybe they would have tested your blood for you, and if you weren't O-, sent you on your way with a bag of rice for your troubles..

....Or maybe they just wanted to be sure you were unarmed before they lowered their weapons and started talking to you.

But instead, you got scurred of losing a collection of pixels on a screen which represents some virtual avatar, so you ran away, defeating the purpose of the "game".

Congrats... You're a part of the problem.

• Like 10

Ignore the background talking, Was my mates at svetlo, I put what I said in captions/annotations because Shadow play didn't record my voice.
  • Like 2

Or maybe they were trying to have a player interaction with you, where they may have given  you food/water/guns/ammo/medical supplies..

..Or maybe they would have tested your blood for you, and if you weren't O-, sent you on your way with a bag of rice for your troubles..

....Or maybe they just wanted to be sure you were unarmed before they lowered their weapons and started talking to you.

But instead, you got scurred of losing a collection of pixels on a screen which represents some virtual avatar, so you ran away, defeating the purpose of the "game".

Congrats... You're a part of the problem.

lol wtf? who does this?

you shout down randoms on direct comms to do any of those things? for real? solo? or with 9 other tryhard rp clanner who kos the second the power trip is ruined? maybe the point of HIS GAME is to RUN AWAY FROM RAPISTS

• Like 1

Preach, did that dude actually say "put your hands up?" If so, that is freaking hilarious. Most ineffective robber ever.

lol wtf? who does this?

you shout down randoms on direct comms to do any of those things? for real? solo? or with 9 other tryhard rp clanner who kos the second the power trip is ruined? maybe the point of HIS GAME is to RUN AWAY FROM RAPISTS

Who runs away from rapists? A homo that's who. Who fags run away from a DayZ ass bandit fondle party.

/sarcasm

lol wtf? who does this?

Maybe you're paranoid. Yes, I actually do this, and I do it solo. I once saw a guy in Balota from the sniper hill.. I determined he wasn't a threat, or a server hopper, and I was too far to engage. I tracked him all the way to Kamenka military base where I held him up as he was coming out of the barracks.. He complied and dropped his weapon. I asked him if he needed food or water. He didn't. I asked him if he needed weapons or ammo. He didn't. I asked him if he was healthy, he was.. I asked him if he knew his blood type. He didn't. I asked him if I could test his blood and take a bag if he was O-. He said sure. I tested his blood, he was A+, so not of any use to me. 

We then started talking, and ended up he was new to the server. I gave him the communities TS information and he has been a regular on the server ever since. 

I don't know what your hangup is about "tryhard rp clanners", or what the fuck that even means.. But yes, there are people in this game who are genuinely nice, helpful people, and who are good enough at the game to do it solo or with a small group. In the situation I described above, I was solo.

• Like 4

Ignore the background talking, Was my mates at svetlo, I put what I said in captions/annotations because Shadow play didn't record my voice.

i've done a variation of this so many times.

pro tip: sawed off shotgun and a bunch of ammo fit in the taloon/starter back packs

you look like bambi but you're packing a boomstick

let those asshat wannabe robbers come close

toggle the T key to give em both barrels once they get close and comfortable

6.Use reverse psychology and mind tricks to turn them against eachother if my capturers are more than 1 person.

I'd love to see that work and happen.

I was playing the other day and I saw one guy in Elektro with an M4, I had a pistol with no ammo, broken legs after glitching out of a house and needed morphine; I aimed my pistol at him immediately and began shouting "Put the fucking gun down" along with "I'm friendly, I do not want to shoot anybody". His friend came around the corner then so I dropped my gun and his friend came over towards me taking handcuffs out.

As soon as I saw the cuffs I took my axe out and whacked him on the head killing him.

I've seen what happens when the cuffs are on, I ran up to help a guy one of my group members had previously cuffed until that guys friend began shooting all of us.

I'm not wasting 10 minutes or so just to entertain two people by doing the same old shit that has always been done, force-feeding disinfectant.

Yes, I actually do this, and I do it solo. I once saw a guy in Balota from the sniper hill.. I determined he wasn't a threat, or a server hopper, and I was too far to engage. I tracked him all the way to Kamenka military base where I held him up as he was coming out of the barracks.. He complied and dropped his weapon. I asked him if he needed food or water. He didn't. I asked him if he needed weapons or ammo. He didn't. I asked him if he was healthy, he was.. I asked him if he knew his blood type. He didn't. I asked him if I could test his blood and take a bag if he was O-. He said sure. I tested his blood, he was A+, so not of any use to me. 

In the situation I described above, I was solo.

tumblr_lybnz6jSmY1qfa515o1_500.jpg

• Like 2

tumblr_lybnz6jSmY1qfa515o1_500.jpg

It doesn't require trying. Maybe it's difficult for you, because you're bad?

• Like 1

If you want to hold up someone succesfully, you've got to scare the shit out of him, make your low pitched growling voice rumble through his chest.

"Hey MOTHERFUCKER you've got 5 seconds to drop that fucking gun or I WILL FEED YOUR BRAINS TO THE ZOMBIES."

"I feel SO trigger happy today."

Don't be a pussy and say "PLEASE drop your weapon I don't want to shoot you."

Weakness shows through.

*Count down 5 seconds through the microphone, do it at a faster pace to stress him*

If he doesn't drop the gun, round through the skull.

If he drops it, proceed to rob him.

Also, what the hell? First you make him drop his gun and then you offer him food and water? Logic?

Tell him that he's lucky you didn't shoot him in the face.

• Like 1

If you want to hold up someone succesfully, you've got to scare the shit out of him, make your low pitched growling voice rumble through his chest.

"Hey MOTHERFUCKER you've got 5 seconds to drop that fucking gun or I WILL FEED YOUR BRAINS TO THE ZOMBIES."

"I feel SO trigger happy today."

Don't be a pussy and say "PLEASE drop your weapon I don't want to shoot you."

Weakness shows through.

*Count down 5 seconds through the microphone, do it at a faster pace to stress him*

If he doesn't drop the gun, round through the skull.

If he drops it, proceed to rob him.

Also, what the hell? First you make him drop his gun and then you offer him food and water? Logic?

Tell him that he's lucky you didn't shoot him in the face.

You make them drop the gun for your own safety. You offer them food and water because your goal is to help them, not harass them. I don't see what's confusing about that.

You make them drop the gun for your own safety. You offer them food and water because your goal is to help them, not harass them. I don't see what's confusing about that.

Maybe to you, but I wouldn't take any water from anyone who made me drop my beatiful gun.

Now, I would proceed to my own business after being hold up.

Weeks earlier I would've shoot them in the back of their heads the second I got my gun back.

Preach, did that dude actually say "put your hands up?" If so, that is freaking hilarious. Most ineffective robber ever.

Yeah, He did, Lol. About 20 seconds before the video started, I thought he was going to try then, When I ran past him.

Maybe to you, but I wouldn't take any water from anyone who made me drop my beatiful gun.

Now, I would proceed to my own business after being hold up.

Weeks earlier I would've shoot them in the back of their heads the second I got my gun back.

Are you trying to sound like a tough guy over an internet forum?

You realize it's just as easy for others to point their crosshair at you and press a mouse button as it is for you to do that to them, right?

Are you trying to sound like a tough guy over an internet forum?

You realize it's just as easy for others to point their crosshair at you and press a mouse button as it is for you to do that to them, right?

Yes, but I have the mental strenght to be the first one to do it :D.

I'll be having his gear while he gets pissed and re-thinks if being good and trusting is really worth it.

Edited by skin_head_army