Sign in to follow this  
Golden Child

Long range scopes?

Yea took me awhile to find one as well, but when I did, I hung on to it for dear life. It took me another 2 weeks to find a Mosin to put it on.

I just found two about 20 minutes ago, but both are very badly damaged :(

My mate and I came across some pristine sights yesterday.  an ACOG and a red dot. We decided to test them out, everything pristine on the gun and sights. We tested our red dots on a tree about 40 feet away from us and were amazed to see the bullets off target down left. He eventually got a on target hit after he ranged to 300m. We then proceeded to try shooting from the top of the tall apartments near Cherno. I had my red dot and was shooting a zed at least 300m away whilst my mate used the acog to spot for me. The shots were going everywhere and after 60 I gave up. It seemed no amount of correcting could get it on target though I think I hit it once because at one point it turned and started running towards me.

i have to agree...LRS spawn has been fiddled with on EXP

only finding PU scopes, found about 2-3 PUs per session over the last week.

I have an SKS with pristine PU, a mosin compensator, bipod, paint, etc...but no mosin or LRS...

how am I supposed to snipe fresh spawns from elektro hill with a PU scope ughhh :)

Edited by deebz1234

ATC towers are your best bet at finding them. I had an extra one earlier today but I dropped it :/

My mate and I came across some pristine sights yesterday.  an ACOG and a red dot. We decided to test them out, everything pristine on the gun and sights. We tested our red dots on a tree about 40 feet away from us and were amazed to see the bullets off target down left. He eventually got a on target hit after he ranged to 300m. We then proceeded to try shooting from the top of the tall apartments near Cherno. I had my red dot and was shooting a zed at least 300m away whilst my mate used the acog to spot for me. The shots were going everywhere and after 60 I gave up. It seemed no amount of correcting could get it on target though I think I hit it once because at one point it turned and started running towards 

Built-in dispersion factors of which the noticeable effect increases as range to target increases.  From my experience the M4's dispersion is quite high (unrealistically so).  

Seen Mosin rifles multiple times in the music buildings, 2 on the shipwreck, once in a police station, few in random houses. Even found one in Electro. Some of them are partially clipped in the floor but still can be picked up. This was mostly on the experimental server, which the patch should be moved to stable very soon.

Killed a coast sniper and he had a pristine one. I think he's pissed.

Have seen a lot of people complaining that they are very rare and hard to find.  I have three of them right now on my regular character... one of which was already attached to the Mosin that I relieved from its previous owner a few days ago and two more that I took off of snipers that I killed in Elektro yesterday.  So... if you are looking for that elusive LRS that you can't seem to find by running all over Chernarus or server hopping like a bitch, go to Elektro and kill someone for one or make me an offer that I can't refuse for one of them ;)