Miquinei

My ultimate friendly outfit

There's "I'm a friendly chap" and "Hey look at me!  I got lewt!" and that is more on the latter side.

I've found the blues to be a nice choice, doesn't say you're hiding from anyone, but you also don't stand out.  It's also a calming color compared to orange which is more on the aggressive side (not as bad as red, but still) it's also a natural warning color, to avoid or be cautious around.

If you can spare it you may want to go with sticking the axe in the backpack, or downsize the pack.  If you need more inventory space, you could look into getting a light vest or press vest.  Headgear is decent, I personally stick with baseball cap or no hat, and a respirator if I can get my hands on one (I am a medic after all) but it's better than masks and ballistic helmets/motorcycle helmets.

A fun thing I've found is on the female, if you wear a red hoodie, it actually turns out pink.  I've been holding onto the same pink hoodie since SA released.  Haven't found any other gender specifics colors yet though.

Get rid of the chest holster and craft a messenger bag, then we can talk about not KoS'ing.

My second kill was dressed almost the exact same but with a yellow raincoat.

By wearing that orange jacket your making it much easier for me to A) See you B) KoS you.

So, Yes.

I am surprised of the response tbh, I picked this outfit as I wanted to look like a paramedic or something like that. Figured that since i am clearly visible and have no primary i am not considered a threat. Whereas with anything that gives you camo / lets you blend into the environment makes you look like a hunter, i am clearly not one. I think i l replace my backpack for taloon one..

So far i was been shot at on sight by 2 platers and one group, neither managed to hit. I was once held up and shot later before but i think it was because of the neture of the ass bandits i ve met

Around 8 received me well so far

I've seen noobies i've let live come after me with an axe two mins later sooo no, just no, nada, no, not even a single yes, all no. 

I would be much more inclined to strike up a convo with someone kit'ed like that. However, those bright cloths make you a moving target for snipers. My current set up is more of a tactical one. I'm at work so can't post a pic:

Black cargo pants, gloves, baseball cap, aviators.

Black tac vest, combat boots.

No pack.

M4 and FNX

That raincoat is screaming shoot me

You're better off with the Czech/ flannel shirt

Also that big backpack says I've got stuff, but its probably all food/med with a little ammo

(Not that I would shoot you because I'm a friendly/hero char type)

i usually walk around with my childrens sachel, pants etc, very basic gear, all i need is 20 rounds for my mosin, abit of food and a nice spot to shoot from :D

In my experience, the second you have a backpack, you are bait for anyone who is a "loot whore".  I have been a new spawn with a backpack and been shanked for an empty backpack.

Carry a hunter's backpack and they'll think you have the whole military base inside.

I'm not clicking that link.  Learn to post a photo properly, please.

imgur.com.

Come one man.

A guy identical to that with a tan boonie punched/shot me to death. All I had was spawn clothes and a tan boonie, I.met a guy in a yellow raincoat and we were ok (in berizino) and he comes running back with the man following. I took off an he chased and when I turnes to fight, he was magically invisible with an fnx... Screw alpha and desync, that was hacks XD

Turning invisible is a known bug. Yeah I think they are working on that.

whats with this black and white outfits idiology? i will kill just cause those who look the friendlier are the most dangerous

I don't know if people would shoot me on sight. One guy didn't and I rewarded him with a morphine for his broken legs. :P This happened over at NEAF.

N8BISxL.jpgI'm trying to go with the looter look. I'm staying with the two round rifle and the revolver on this character.

Man, I wish there was an option to put the hoodie on.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Yes, it does.

You are obviously doing it wrong.  Try harder, please.

get over yourself no one cares about how anal you are with links.

i would not KoS unless you had a gun in your hands. not worth revealing myself if i think you might shoot me

The orange just says TARGET to me.

Whether you're dressed like that or not I still don't know I can trust you.  EVERYTHING IS A RUSE!

Edited by DoctorWhy

I don't know if people would shoot me on sight. One guy didn't and I rewarded him with a morphine for his broken legs. :P This happened over at NEAF.

N8BISxL.jpgI'm trying to go with the looter look. I'm staying with the two round rifle and the revolver on this character.

Man, I wish there was an option to put the hoodie on.

Definitely look like a bad bandit :D

• Like 1