This is just one example.

Edited by orlok

Thanks, man.

Fascinating. And Fuck That Guy!

Tweaker seems to be a lousy shot. LOL

Edited by tarascon
  • Like 1

This is a known hack in SA:

Shit, if not being able to equip a weapon is a hack, then the zombies who are near me as I frantically pound the hot keys to pull ANYTHING to kill them need to be banned on the next round by Battleye.

And Fuck That Guy!

Amen. I'm loathe to post this kind of crap because there are far too often links to the hacks. This one is from January, hopefully not stil active, and hopefully anyone who does use them gets VAC banned among other things.

Tweaker seems to be a lousy shot. LOL

Aren't they always?

• Like 1

Video is over a month old.  Chances are they've already locked this macro down and it no longer works.

And FYI, posting a video that has links to the hack is a no no on the forums.  Just saying.  And yes, I understand the links aren't here but it's not hard to figure out.

Edited by Caboose187

^^ *tarascon returns beans with gratitude*

:lol:

Edited by tarascon

Shit, if not being able to equip a weapon is a hack, then the zombies who are near me as I frantically pound the hot keys to pull ANYTHING to kill them need to be banned on the next round by Battleye.

Keep reading and watch the video posted just above. There is a difference between desync and this hack. I don't think I was being unclear, but apparently I was. Yes, desync causes things like equipping weapons, eating food, etc., to lag. However, there is a known hack - shows the interface with the option "disarm enemies" above. I first saw it in a video posted here where a guy would equip his weapon, get close to the hacker, and it would be put back on his back. If he equipped it within a certain proximity, he'd put it in his hands and then it would go right back to his back. This is different from desync. I haven't found that video yet but I am looking for it. And for more clarity: I wasn't speaking to the OP, just to the notion that not being able to equip your weapon is a known hack.

Video is over a month old.  Chances are they've already locked this macro down and it no longer works.

I hope so. I'd say 50/50.

And FYI, posting a video that has links to the hack is a no no on the forums.  Just saying.  And yes, I understand the links aren't here but it's not hard to figure out.

I know. I felt forced to do it after our disagreement. Didn't notice the links until after I posted, but then they seem, based on the comments, to be dead.

I hope so. I'd say 50/50.

I know. I felt forced to do it after our disagreement. Didn't notice the links until after I posted, but then they seem, based on the comments, to be dead.

Well I didn't click on them so I don't know if they are or not

Hello there

DO NOT ASK FOR OR POST LINKS TO EXPLOITS/HACKS.

It doesnt matter how new or old they are. It can earn you an infraction.

Snipped.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

OK. Good to know.

I didn't think of anyone tracing the link.

:)

If you only had the magic Bandicam to record all this wizardry...

Bandicam is a crappy spell. FRAPS or dxtory are far better, more stable magics with much research from the wizardly scrying council behind them.

Don't you feel much better about it once the mod censors the proof from your direct view, you absolute cult following prodigy?!

Edited by Highlander007

*sigh* why does everything turn into an e-peen contest, I came back to read this thread for more laugh's and smiles only to see more e-peen's waving about then a larping convention.

*sigh* why does everything turn into an e-peen contest, I came back to read this thread for more laugh's and smiles only to see more e-peen's waving about then a larping convention.

Well I have a laugh every time someone mentions the e-peen in that context coz that's how I call my e-cig

Edited by Highlander007

Forsooth, it twas a dastardly wicked spell of black magic. Seeing as only 3 people were on the server.... we came from the top of the firehouse down, and behind us in the doorway appears an evil magician of ill repute, found us unbeknowst by some foul sorcery... Apparating from thin air I charge the beast with my trusty axe, loe the sorcerer hath a shield of uncanny resiliance I chop away to no avail. Alas my brethren hath been dumbstruck by the devils wicked stare, unable to move... thwack thwack thwack, the sound of my great axe crushing his face, semi auto fire, insta death. GG no re MR Wizard. Wizard man never even equipped his gun, he shot bullets of death from his eyes. After he killed all the people on that server he log off and moved to the next one.

Beware Redvard of Dayz.

My brotheren speaketh the truth. After much palavor I know not if the events of this day's eve were truly dark magic, or a rift in this world- yet the outcome was not in our favour.

I do wield the eye of Dxtory, enhanced with the enchants of the Lagarith Lossless, but lack the storage space to archive its records at all times.

Dark magic or not, we shall now keep a keen eye and our wits for this world contains many holes in its thin fabric of existence. Heed our warning travelers; Balance must be found before the world moves on.

• Like 2

Besides no one even said hacks, you all assume he means hacks.. maybe he means magic desync. But no, we figure it was hacking. Im glad all you people think you are so smart.

Ive beta a billion games, I beta Dayz mod arma 2. I know what fucking dsync is. Not some troll child calling omghaxors whyyy errr omggg.

Just fucking google dayz standalone hack, shit youtube it. This was a genius way to present it to the public so that maybe someone could take it with a grain of seriousness.

Instead, half of you morons flip out scream desync with all the non-deductive reasoning your puny minds can muster.

What is dayz? A game of minimalism, struggle, effort, grit, and escaping with your last drop of blood to live and fight another day handcuff another morgan freeman, or feed that pink beanie, kiddie backpack wearing bozo a lesson with a facefull of rotten bananas.

Any kind of "magic" ruins this. IMHO the best feature dayz team could work on is a magic shield, otherwise they are just building another broken Dayz.

As far as I know, most of the people who quit dayz mod did so because of hacking issues. These arent even your run of the mill crap hack for the standalone.

Full on godmode

Teleporting

ESP

RADAR.

Just to name a few. Things like these completely ruin the base premise of Dayz. You know why these kids arent doing this on COD? They cant. Or not as easily.

To us dayz is scramble around for a day or 3 gearing up, turn around where no one should be, get a magic bullet to the face, bam... 3hrs wasted.

To the wizard: log in, godmode, select weapon kit, turn on radar, choose victim, teleport, shoot, loot.

3hrs of loot in 2min.

Oh, and to all you people screaming desync like you know something. You might do some research before you start assuming shit or trying to pretend youre smart or something. Lol.

OP never even said anything about hacks, let alone ask for anyones opinion about what it may have been...(even if we both firmly believe the guy was hacking)

Weve been playing arma 2 since before days, since dayz mod, and through a lot of other arma mods as well. I can tell the difference between simple dsync and the lag that happens when people teleport around you. He was godmode and oneshot kill is, and teleport into a building we just left, no footsteps, and he was facing in, and had to turn for a sec and get oriented.

I hacked the living shit out of him, and he oneshot airfell through a wall then one shot me too while I was cleaving his face with an axe.

It was fucking magic, now stfu with ur dsync or gtfo.

Go harrass someone else with your pseudo-intelligent dsync babble.

• Like 2

Besides no one even said hacks, you all assume he means hacks.. maybe he means magic desync. But no, we figure it was hacking. Im glad all you people think you are so smart.

Ive beta a billion games, I beta Dayz mod arma 2. I know what fucking dsync is. Not some troll child calling omghaxors whyyy errr omggg.

Just fucking google dayz standalone hack, shit youtube it. This was a genius way to present it to the public so that maybe someone could take it with a grain of seriousness.

Instead, half of you morons flip out scream desync with all the non-deductive reasoning your puny minds can muster.

What is dayz? A game of minimalism, struggle, effort, grit, and escaping with your last drop of blood to live and fight another day handcuff another morgan freeman, or feed that pink beanie, kiddie backpack wearing bozo a lesson with a facefull of rotten bananas.

Any kind of "magic" ruins this. IMHO the best feature dayz team could work on is a magic shield, otherwise they are just building another broken Dayz.

As far as I know, most of the people who quit dayz mod did so because of hacking issues. These arent even your run of the mill crap hack for the standalone.

Full on godmode

Teleporting

ESP

RADAR.

Just to name a few. Things like these completely ruin the base premise of Dayz. You know why these kids arent doing this on COD? They cant. Or not as easily.

To us dayz is scramble around for a day or 3 gearing up, turn around where no one should be, get a magic bullet to the face, bam... 3hrs wasted.

To the wizard: log in, godmode, select weapon kit, turn on radar, choose victim, teleport, shoot, loot.

3hrs of loot in 2min.

Oh, and to all you people screaming desync like you know something. You might do some research before you start assuming shit or trying to pretend youre smart or something. Lol.

OP never even said anything about hacks, let alone ask for anyones opinion about what it may have been...(even if we both firmly believe the guy was hacking)

Weve been playing arma 2 since before days, since dayz mod, and through a lot of other arma mods as well. I can tell the difference between simple dsync and the lag that happens when people teleport around you. He was godmode and oneshot kill is, and teleport into a building we just left, no footsteps, and he was facing in, and had to turn for a sec and get oriented.

I hacked the living shit out of him, and he oneshot airfell through a wall then one shot me too while I was cleaving his face with an axe.

It was fucking magic, now stfu with ur dsync or gtfo.

Go harrass someone else with your pseudo-intelligent dsync babble.

Wtf are you babbling about??  If he didn't want anyones opinion he wouldn't have posted here, moron.

Emma-Watson-Harry-Potter-4.jpg

Aassecksum-Patrollem! (<-- super secret HP spell)  ..go ahead say it out phonetically

As far as I can tell... the OP is a satement, and no one asked for an opinion... like, do you think this was dsync, or even accused anyone of hacks. Simply called it magic.

You sir, are a grade A imbecile.

You can go back to your delusional land of grandeur now and sit upon your mighty throne thinking youre smarter than the people around you.

But youre not, youre just insane.

My momma always told me, never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to thier level and beat you with experience. And here I am arguing with you.

Besides, you named yourself caboose, you already knew you were an ass before you post here.

As far as I can tell... the OP is a satement, and no one asked for an opinion... like, do you think this was dsync, or even accused anyone of hacks. Simply called it magic.

You sir, are a grade A imbecile.

You can go back to your delusional land of grandeur now and sit upon your mighty throne thinking youre smarter than the people around you.

But youre not, youre just insane.

My momma always told me, never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to thier level and beat you with experience. And here I am arguing with you.

Besides, you named yourself caboose, you already knew you were an ass before you post here.

For your overall post #3, Im struggling to figure out why you even took the time?

I'd say welcome, but I don't think this is the place for you.

Im just upset that these people are flaunting dsync when it was obviously magic, then when you try to explain it to them they say, "yep dsync". Even with evidence to the contrary.

Its like going to the doctor and saying hey doc, my foots broke, and he says nope, aneurism. But doc, my foots flopping wildly... my foots broken. "Look kid I dont care if your foots falling off I know shit so im right, your having an aneurism"

That kind of mentality makes me hostile.

OK enough with the insults or I'll close this and any other threads where it continues.

Sula

• Like 3