Sign in to follow this  
zerox024

Randomize spawning

Hello, so i was about to say, the spawn should be a little more randomized because everything is going on elektro, it`s boring, when i go to balota,zelenogorsk impossible to find someone(when i go with my squad to travel the whole map, everything is empty and not fun,can`t really meet other ppl..) , or if you even find someone thats really rare, the spawns should be randomized, 

sry for bad english

It will just encourage people to spam suicide even more.

I think every time you die in a spawn zone, you need to spawn in 300 meter increments out in the water. So next time you kill yourself to spawn closer to Elektro it's 600 meters out in the water. I don't see why suicide should benefit people in a survival game.

• Like 1

I think every time you die in a spawn zone, you need to spawn in 300 meter increments out in the water. So next time you kill yourself to spawn closer to Elektro it's 600 meters out in the water. I don't see why suicide should benefit people in a survival game.

This is an awesome idea. It's probably the best suicide preventing idea I've seen yet!

So it`s great when you travel the whole map and meet ppl only in elektro ? huh ? 

NO THATS RIDICILOUSLY boring.

Edited by zerox024

What about the fresh spawn killers?

Wow I really thought for some reason this was about LOOT . Please no randomized(all over the map) spawns.

This has been worked on already and isn't done yet , but making random spawns ALL over the map would be too much , maybe a bigger portion of the immediate north above the shore we should be able to spawn at but as of right now I see plenty of people up north east , north west , and in Zelenogorsk especially cuz that's where a nice little barracks is .

On another note Please randomize LOOT as that would make for a real survival apocalypse game , as in m4s could be found anywhere but extremely rarely , maybe in big stockpiles where most of them are ruined , and in gun cabinets (when openable containers are implemented ) inside civilian houses which would hold rifles occasionally but not necessarily (depending on the randomness of the loot spawn, you could find a rifle ANYWHERE technically, this wouldn't be restricted to rifles obviously , this is an apocalypse so you'd see random loot strewn in the street/etc and specific building types wouldn't ever hold certain Loot types) .

I.e the military bases wouldn't be the go to place for weapons , and the buildings we always loot right away for guns [office building, fire station, etc] shouldn't always have a chance of spawning weapons, instead the chance to spawn weapons/certain types of items should be randomly determined by the server for every building.

Edit : sorry for getting off topic , but I totally think we should stop talking about randomized spawns and start talking about wether or not to randomize LOOT ;)

Edited by Grapefruit kush