cmcdo207

A bug ruined one of the best dayz stories ever :/ please fix rocket

I was standing in the top floor of some building staring at the elctro fire station, Im looking for dem bandits i see one at the top of the building hes got an sks i watch him for 2-4 mins he shoots a new spawn i stand up and kill him i got over to his body and take nothin but his ammo i think some newspawns can get all this gear. And a newspawn gets his stuff when another bandit kills the newspawn i have no idea where the gun shot came from. so i leave the building i hide in a bush i hear voices from inside the building next to me so i eves dropped they where talking about the gun shots they said they saw the guy on the hill. so i go back to my house and i aim down the sights at him i wait for a better shot then i hear him talking to some guy he said fuck off you black dick and started shooting at the a newspawn i get so mad i pull my gun up and shoot. one the bullets kill him he was dead and i think i only broke his shirt i the newspawn gets the stuff i walk down the stairs to go see the newspawn and im greeted too a screen ever one hates "You Are Dead" i fell through the fall and died wtf :( my fav time ruined damn please fix this if you can 

What a big sentence here. Maybe post the actual problem?

• Like 6

*Korsbaek has died due to suffocation*

Full-stops would really help you out. I didn't bother reading more than two lines because of your horrible grammar.

• Like 4

I tend not to go up ladders/steep stairs at the minute but if I have to, just double tap shift and walk slowly.  Not fallen through going slowly so far, fingers crossed.  Less than a minute to read so your grammar did not pose a problem then again I havn't got the attention span of a gnat.

Yeah! Let's post comments regarding bad grammar! We will all win the internetz!!!

Anyway, the game is buggy as everyone knows. I agree with Jolunn, I try to stay away from steep steps, rocks and other 'buggy' terrain.

Me and a few friends were checking out the castle in the north and one of my friends fell through the floor in top of the tower, he dies ofc.

Toot

Paragraphs are cool

Nice story.

• Like 1

I just don't get it, in all the time of playing SA and I've had it since it was released on Steam, I've never died from climbing stairs or ladders. I've run off the sides of stairs through my own clumsiness, but never died from walking/climbing up and down them "normally".

Sure the game is bugged, and maybe I'm just very lucky, but as I say not once, ever.

I just don't get it, in all the time of playing SA and I've had it since it was released on Steam, I've never died from climbing stairs or ladders. I've run off the sides of stairs through my own clumsiness, but never died from walking/climbing up and down them "normally".

Sure the game is bugged, and maybe I'm just very lucky, but as I say not once, ever.

I broke my leg once at the castle in the north because the wooden stairs just let me through :D

All other stairs I go up/down crouching because I've seen players clip through walls and die or just break their legs walking downstairs.

Ladders I didn't experience as buggy as their reputition is within the community ;)

Im with ricp, i've never had ladder/roof problems. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Holy cock-and-balls of the Emperor Himself, learn how to type legibly, please. We can't help you if we don't know what you are trying to say.

TL;DR: he fell through the roof

THANK YOU! I didn't know what gibberish the guy was spouting. 

Punctuation ruined one of the best dayz stories ever :/ please fix cmcdo207

Use the bug tracker (although I'm sure said bug is already in there); posting a topic saying "please fix" does not help.