Sign in to follow this  
DrCaesarsPalaceMD

DayZ Invasion 1944

Hey everyone, as a fellow Standalone Alpha tester, as many of you might be, and even those who aren't, I'm sure many have been either disappointed or rather just anxious for a bit more content.

Me and my group have been killed by some glitches in the Standalone a few too many times, and are looking to get back into the mod, but we want something new, and Invasion 1944 was one of our favorite experiences.

Sadly, like many maps, it has reached that time where it's a bit dead.

This is is meant as a map/DayZ Mod revival.

Many awesome maps were left in the dust, and sadly, I44 never really had a chance I feel, and it'd be nice, with the 3 of my friends in, we can breath new life into this server.

This as far as I know is the last remaining server for this mod, it has all the settings, a bit too noob friendly, but perhaps with activity in the server we could have the admin turn some things off.

TL;DR Come help us breath some life in this server, and experience the fun of DayZ in a WWII setting.

I feel like this can also server as a thread to bring other map to life as well, but we'll address that another time.

The server IP is as follows. Lets get this going!

64.31.51.154:2602

Edited by DrCaesarsPalaceMD

if the whole revival thing doesn't work, play Wasteland 1944! Best mod and gamemode in ArmA2

Try to get the minihattan map from pwsix. Its kinda dull a sfar as detail, its in 0.0.3 atm. But it looks like manhattan, and its for A3 too. If SA had this map, or even a dayzmod with dogs there would be many I am Legend moments XD

I am a sucker for the underdog story and am fascinated by the second world war, so this is an offer I cannot refuse.

Count me in :thumbsup:

You guys should check out DevilDogGamer's youtube video of 1944 action if you haven't seen any game play-it was so good I installed the mod. I don't see any more 1944 servers though, so I uninstalled it recently and went with Wasteland instead. 

Just play I44 though play with six- there are still servers running ( not dayz )

WMD wasteland i44 is back up again, and there pretty much is always games of domination going on 82nd ab server. Also there is always small groups on i44 missions on various servers. The skins on the bastone and  meredet winter missions are amazing.

Some peeps in the clan i'm kinda in play a lot of this, i dl it for a3 - do need to check it out.