pureslayerz

Giving us a point ?

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want ?

• Fixing the bugs ?
    • Adding stuff to do .. Cars / Tents ect .

The current point of DayZ

The current point of DayZ is pretty much this ;

~Get geared up.

~Join a highpop server to pvp ?

~ DIE .

I wish we would have a point .

Just add tents or cars anything please .

(I expect alot of people saying " OMF ITZ ALPHA STFU"

I know this is alpha .. But US players kinda need a point :p

Thanks for reading this. All comments are suggested .

~ Slayer..

I think they should add everything, then fix the multitude of bugs. To make SURE they got 'em all.

I don't think there needs to be a poll about this. People have different roles in game development don't you know? So, the team would be working on both at the same time.

Edited by AntonioAJC

How does having a vehicles or tents change the "point" or introduce new objectives into the game?  It's just additional "gear" to acquire.  

• Like 7

um, so.... You know both of these things are going to be accomplished right? I mean, when the game moves out of $!*%@ and into Beta we should have this kind of stuff implemented. Patience. Just because you bought early access doesn't mean the game now needs to be rushed because you're bored with it.

Cars will give you a point? Seems like they will get you to your pointless demise quicker. Give yourself a point.

• Like 1

Hey OP, wanna here a secret?

*whispers* the devs can multi task.

• Like 2

Cars will give you a point? Seems like they will get you to your pointless demise quicker. Give yourself a point.

Running into the woods for hours will mean nothing if a car full of bandits is waiting for you when you get there  <_<

Still waiting to be able to add mixed spraypaint to my toe.

Expected these comments .

I know multitasking is possible .

& Cars / tents add us stuff like bases .. Base building would be a nice feature .. After a while I get bored of the game .

Actually, in my experience, you get more encounters on low to mid-pop servers if you camp an airfield or military base.

Because of the rampant hacking I stay away from the major coastal hotspots if I wanna PvP, but you're sure to find a server hopper or two, or maybe just a dude who joined a low/mid pop to do a gear run at balota, or NWAF or NEAF. 

We aren't players!! This is alpha, u r a tester so stop complaining and test already

Comment I expected . Leave please.

• Like 1

Comment I expected . Leave please.

no more forum love....test already

on a side note if you knew the answer why ask the question? You are not a player, you are a tester here to test bugs, that is it. Enjoying the alpha is just a bonus. If you dont get that then that is your problem.

Edited by Chucknorris405

The cynicism on these forums really makes it a lot easier to kill on sight for me. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

We aren't players!! This is alpha, u r a tester so stop complaining and test already

Sorry but I'm not paying to alpha test someone else's game. I'm paying to play the thing. If I were testing they ought to be paying me (although not much, application testers don't make shit).

The cynicism on these forums really makes it a lot easier to kill on sight for me. Thanks guys.

Come on rick, its all good. Honestly, i wasnt trying to be a smartass, its just the truth. I want a good game when beta comes and to do that the alpha needs to be an alpha and actually fix bugs. Everything the OP is complaining about is already coming in due time if he would just do the research.

Sorry but I'm not paying to alpha test someone else's game. I'm paying to play the thing. If I were testing they ought to be paying me (although not much, application testers don't make shit

how could you read my post? you obviously never read any of the thousand warnings u get when buying the alpha or the definition of an alpha. When this is a finished game you might be happier.

rick in this post im kinda being a smart ass.

Black Dynamite.......I gotta say, your meme placement in other posts is brilliant, i cant even dislike you.

Edited by Chucknorris405

this thread is nothing but confusing.

Edited by QbitzR

There should be a third option for the poll, "Healthy mix of adding features and bug squashing". New features create new bugs, if you keep adding bugs without fixing them the game will soon be unplayable. Perhaps holding off playing for a few months will add more purpose to expierenced dayz players. Soon the environment will add extra survival elements as well as persistant storage for continued looting plus hunting in the somewhat distant pipeline. Asking the devs to add more content when they have been doing just that for months is kinda redundant.

I've been playing alpha games for a while, when it gets stale I give it a month or two break and once I go back its practically a new game. Best advice I can give, be patient and/or find something else until more content is added.

Hey OP, wanna here a secret?

*whispers* the devs can multi task.

Not artists and modelers that's for sure. Lots of people want bug fixing and yell at the devs when they add new stuff.