Irish.

While your adding in content.. can we get some cats?

FUCKING CATS! I i would get rid of them even in reallife!

We need dogs not fuckings bastard cats.

muscle-dog.jpg

oh...look there is kat ! shotgun (flips open ,slight click, ) boooom ! boooom! yep i killed it .

Dogs now there is a mans pet :lol:

Any other serious mental issues you wanna talk about?

Racist.

No, I completely agree with LeChat - I'd also rearrange their faces with a baseball bat regardless of the color of their worthless skin.

Thus said: Cats would be nice (and realistic), but they'd have to be invincible lest they'd be pounced on by lunatic cat-haters and 10yo sociopaths.

• Like 2

oh...look there is kat ! shotgun (flips open ,slight click, ) boooom ! boooom! yep i killed it .

Dogs now there is a mans pet :lol:

and Deans twitter " Dogs will begin active development as soon as huntable animals are done :) "

B)

• Like 1

Those miserable excuses for human beings should be curb stomped.

^ THIS.

• Like 1

I already have a keyboard hero at home who feels it's her personal mission to sit when I'm in a firefight. I really don't need to get shot because boots gave away my position with his purring.........

Who am I kidding, I want the kitties to!

• Like 1

I love you Irish.

:D

Edited by GrappleX
  • Like 1

muscle-dog.jpg

That is no dog sir..

• Like 2

Alright, you convinced me...I demand cats!

• Like 1

To the idiot who called racist.... Hope it was a joke. If you think that stuff is ok you should join them...

ON TOPIC:

GIVE ME CATS!!! I want a serval as my loyal companion!

• Like 2

dear OP, you actually have a good point, in the exclusion zone around chernobyl, former domestic cats have been surviving for years. Hunting, breeding.. surviving. This would actually be a quite realistic idea, having some wild cats go out and hunt..

on the other side, cats that have never seen a human, stay away from humans.. so would it be beneficial to the experience and realism of the game, having cats run around, hiding from us so we hardly ever (more like never) see one?

• Like 1

cats don't even need to follow us around but it would be great to see them because

we're crouched in a bush and then all of a sudden a cat or a few cats dart across our vision in front of us!

what could have frightened them away? was it a walker or a human! DUN DUN DUNNNNN

maybe your close to one and you hear the sounds of one hissing at a walker etc.

Edited by s32ialx
  • Like 1

So.. in all seriousness tho - if cats would be implemented as "wild life" you would have to be able to kill and eat them - hence the realism and balance between other wild life such as deer etc.

Do we really want that? I know i wouldn´t eat a cat. And not being able to kill/eat them would make them one more useless object on the map decreasing overall/server performance.

Awruk, do not post images depicting animal cruelty on these forums, it's not appropriate. The post and replies to it have been removed.

• Like 4

So.. in all seriousness tho - if cats would be implemented as "wild life" you would have to be able to kill and eat them - hence the realism and balance between other wild life such as deer etc.

Do we really want that? I know i wouldn´t eat a cat. And not being able to kill/eat them would make them one more useless object on the map decreasing overall/server performance.

having cats and environmental elements that give away a players rough position esp in fp does not make them useless it adds depth to the game. and no I'm not saying having them littered all over the place but if your laying there prone and a cat is in the area and a player walks near the cat startles it the cat runs off past your view and you are alerted to the presence of another player, were if it was a zombie instead of a player the cat could rear it's tail and start hissing and growling

Edited by s32ialx
  • Like 1

Awruk, do not post images depicting animal cruelty on these forums, it's not appropriate. The post and replies to it have been removed.

You are literally my hero for removing that.. thank you

• Like 2

thx as a cat lover i found that image incredibly hard to watch..

my blood was boiling for hours after..

there was NO call for that to be posted in a open forum

• Like 1