-MadTommy

What part of the 'life cycle' do you enjoy most?

And then me and my squad show up, uncuff you, fix your wounds, and then get you re-geared. :D

And you are the people that restore my faith in humanity!

And you are the people that restore my faith in humanity!

Well, the next time you're in a situation like that, head over to the Reddit Rescue Force page, make a thread and shoot me a PM. I'll be the first on the case! :D

...with my trusty side kicks AHEM I mean squad mates, of course...

http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce/

Well, the next time you're in a situation like that, head over to the Reddit Rescue Force page, make a thread and shoot me a PM. I'll be the first on the case! :D

...with my trusty side kicks AHEM I mean squad mates, of course...http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce/

Cheers! Literally had enough now, got killed last night cause I fell 4ft and somehow died and lost everything, this morning I've just spent two hours running from the coast to the airfield with all the looting inbetween, stepped into a barracks, there were two people on the server, but without warning just got shot in the back of the head and yet again, I'm back at ground zero.

Cheers! Literally had enough now, got killed last night cause I fell 4ft and somehow died and lost everything, this morning I've just spent two hours running from the coast to the airfield with all the looting inbetween, stepped into a barracks, there were two people on the server, but without warning just got shot in the back of the head and yet again, I'm back at ground zero.

Aye. But no worries- the RRF Rangers can make quick work of bandits like that.

gearing up for sure.

when im end game i usually never find anyone and only play for 20 minute stints...

end up being paranoid and stressed sometimes too lol.

gearing up is as the youngsters say "yolo"

care free fun

I like the early mid-point where I have potables in my pack, a fire ax, and some sort of ranged weapon with some ammo. I've been playing the SA for less than two weeks and haven't fired off a shot yet but it's good to know I can if I need to. I've never killed anything but zombies so far, and frankly, unreasonably, I'd like to keep it that way. I know, I know... I'm in denial.

Atm, I managed to get fully geared and look like a bandit (I aim to play as a good guy) and am not sure what to do next--so I just live in a deer stand. ;)

Please come visit me. And bring some books. I'll make dinner.

The moment I have geared up enough to have access to the things the game has to offer, such as being a bandit/hero. But not yet geared enough to stop looking for better things.

Early in the life cycle is always exciting.  When you're trying to find enough food and water.  While you're also looking for a decent melee weapon (ie axe of some type) so you can actually fend off Zeds.  All loot is potentially an upgrade from what you already have.

That being said, I actually like being decently geared up, being able to choose where I go next, and decide if it is worth a confrontation or not. 

I like the interim, between geared and having enough food to survive. At that point I'm trying to build a character, the experiences are deciding what they'll look like and how they'll act with other characters.

I dont know why but I just love running for km's and finding gear. That has always been my favorite part of this game.

I like the early mid-point where I have potables in my pack, a fire ax, and some sort of ranged weapon with some ammo. I've been playing the SA for less than two weeks and haven't fired off a shot yet but it's good to know I can if I need to. I've never killed anything but zombies so far, and frankly, unreasonably, I'd like to keep it that way. I know, I know... I'm in denial.

Atm, I managed to get fully geared and look like a bandit (I aim to play as a good guy) and am not sure what to do next--so I just live in a deer stand. ;)

Please come visit me. And bring some books. I'll make dinner.

I hope you have beverages... I've been drinking cream for weeks!

tumblr_lz3taviEbM1r5rc6zo1_500.png

It's all I can find... :(

• Like 1

I prefer being a new spawn and looking for gear and weapons. I really do enjoy running around with nothing and looking through buildings while being chased by zombies.

Ducking zombies when you're a fresh spawn, especially since you're on a hunger/thirst timer.

The part where I start someone else's 'life cycle' over.

You.

You're on my hit-list.

I will chop of your legs and force you to have a cage match with a zombie.

Get ready, pal. You've angered a medic.

Very_Angry_Medic_by_tryn.jpg

For me it's finding parts and putting together my gear. From my improvised backpack to modding up an m4.

I think I really love the early to middle stages where youve just found your first can but you don't have anything to open it with. I also enjoy searching for backpacks. Its really frustratingly fun at times.

The part where I start someone else's 'life cycle' over.

You're such a Darwinist. :lol:

I like having a character with 20+ hours under their belt where you've got everything you need to travel freely without the burden of needing to collect supplies all the time. I love, love, love exploring the map and doing random things in-game with my friends, and being a new character distracts from that because it refocuses all my energy on simply staying alive and looking for the next meal.

Getting to end game and shooting everyone to bits, then laughing at them.

Edited by 6The6Count6

Getting to end game and shooting everyone to bits, then laughing at them.

You.

You're on my hit-list.

I will chop of your legs and force you to have a cage match with a zombie.

Get ready, pal. You've angered a medic.

Very_Angry_Medic_by_tryn.jpg