Sign in to follow this  
EthanHD

More options for weapon customisation?

Sorry if this is a common topic but I'm on my phone and not seen much about it after going through a few pages. Basically after a few hours of gaming last night and after finding an M4 and a few attachments, later when more different colour spray cans are added then you could either combine spray cans to create a camp (such as orange and black would make 'tiger', or white and grey would make 'arctic'). And with regards to weapon attachments then maybe if you find two scopes such as the ACOG, then you could combine them to make a better condition scope. Any other ideas for customisation? Possibly even and inventory where you can view your gun and take it apart?

Then we could add killstreaks to match our sexed up call of duty multi attachment shiny painted appendage compensators.

Honestly, I'd rather just be able to spray flat colors on weapons, or in very limited cases combine colors for simple camo (like on the mosin).  Then again I've always been a fan of woodgrain as opposed to plastic.

Aside from using ducktape to apply certain mods/items (IE craft double clips or tape a flashlight to a gun) I'd like to see VERY rare rail kits that can be applied to civilian guns (IE install a rail kit on a 10/22's receiver to be able to put on a RDS or ACOG, or another on the barrel to be able to mount weapon flashlights or lasers when added).

I've recently been looking at 'prepper' style vids where mag pouches for stocks are becoming popular, these and side saddles would be nice for weapons as a means of storing some ammo on the gun itself (lets say 1 mag up to 30 rounds for the pouch, 8 shells for side saddles (B95, Shotgun, ect), using the saddles would allow for using R to reload without a snap loader.

*camo not camp.

Look at your keyboard. Realize that O is right next to P. Realize that humans makes mistakes.

You missed a comma after "camo".