U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

If you are too far north, I know there are some fields to the NW airfield, they rarely spawn up there. I have found maybe two or three, mostly around Devils Castle.

I find most of my choppers south of the airfield, near Starry and I have even seen one in Vybor stuck inside of a barn.

Crazy.

The error 55 on Tuesday may have been a friend of mine crashing a heli that we found just over the hill from our camp. Needless to say we moved our camp =D

• Like 1

Does this server allow vehicles to be parked off map or do they reset during the server reset if parked off map. I have searched and searched about every inch of the map for Helicopters and found nothing along with the ural.

Does this server allow vehicles to be parked off map or do they reset during the server reset if parked off map. I have searched and searched about every inch of the map for Helicopters and found nothing along with the ural.

No. All Servers after a certain period (I think 24 hours.) Check to see if anything is along the edges. It will then despawn them and they will respawn next restart.

I know there are cars. My Clan and I have found a few and we know some of our users reported a few also had been stolen. (Claiming people hacked to find them.)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23176-database-cleanup-2012-07-03/ - Source

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

I know that at random times our camp would completely disappear and then be back next restart. I believe that is a known bug that they will despawn and respawn at random times.

Back from a break playing DayZ, good to see you lads are keeping us all up to date with whats going on. Looking forward to jumping in and swapping some shots!

Happy Hunting

Playing on 308 earlier today at around 630 MST we were looking for camps around the 005095 area I can't remember exactly on an atv and a bike and a dude comes rolling up over the hill on a tractor going about 100kmh with rainbow colored smoke coming out the top of his exhaust. He continued to pursue us once he saw us and was keeping up with me going down hill on a bike at 100 kmh trying to chase me down he then rolled the tractor it blew up and the server crashed. Not sure who it was and forgot to turn on fraps so I have nothing to show for it. 2 people died about the same time that it blew up though not sure if one of them was him. Not sure if telling you this can have anything actually done to these people. Just letting you know in case it helps =)

• Like 1

tisk tisk, U.B.C.S has no shame, we have been looting your magic respawning base for weeks now, you just finaly cought one of my men in your base then start kicking him over and over? I guess it worked because your moved all your trucks/cars , dont worry i hooked him up with fraps try pulling that shit again.

tisk tisk, U.B.C.S has no shame, we have been looting your magic respawning base for weeks now, you just finaly cought one of my men in your base then start kicking him over and over? I guess it worked because your moved all your trucks/cars , dont worry i hooked him up with fraps try pulling that shit again.

We actually don't have any cars or vehicles. Lnxa's group has them all. (Last I knew, they had the Chopper too until it was blown up with a majority of their cars about a week ago.) At most we have had was a ATV and a Bike, at least on US128.

Also, no members have the ability to kick anyone. If someone is kicking your friend, ask him to give us a screenshot. Only I, Bluefox, and The Hopper have this ability. Hopper rarely plays, Bluefox sleeps during the time you said because he works nightshift for CDOC, and I am asleep at this time because I am up until 9am. So around 1pm, any person with admin abilities is not awake or playing. There are some known scripts that hackers have that can kick individuals out of a game. We have suspected a few of our players on the server have been using ESP/ Scripts to give themselves an advantage and I would ask for a screenshot of the error and a screenshot of the player list who is currently on when this happens so I can cross reference some names I have of other screenshots. This would help me narrow it down on who might be doing this.

But, like your personality as always, you are quick to assume it is us. :thumbsup: Please continue to harass us with your threats on the forums. This is ONE of the things I can ban you for and if you continue to do it you will be at the receiving end of the Banhammer. Shut up and have fun.

To note also, its rare any of us play during the day (server time) because I don't wake up until roughly 4pm MST, Ooski and Zan don't play during the middle of the day and around that time most members are going to bed or playing other games because they live overseas. (Ooski, Zan, and I think Yoko live in the Great Britain Timezone, Alex lives in Israeli, and Monster is an Aussie. So its like 4am by the time its 1pm on the server.) I think Tril and Svirr are French...? They might yell at me for calling them French. They are the U.B.C.S.'s newest members, so I am not 100% positive on their playtime.

Also, Tents are currently bugged. If you don't save a tent when it is empty.(you have to clean it out.) Whatever is inside will simply reappear. This is a known ArmAII bug and Rocket can't fix it. So hope for another Beta release to fix it. Tents are taking up a lot of space right now.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

We actually don't have any cars or vehicles. Lnxa's group has them all. (Last I knew, they had the Chopper too until it was blown up with a majority of their cars about a week ago.) At most we have had was a ATV and a Bike, at least on US128.

Also, no members have the ability to kick anyone. If someone is kicking your friend, ask him to give us a screenshot. Only I, Myself, and The Hopper have this ability. Hopper rarely plays, Bluefox sleeps during the time you said because he works nightshift for CDOC, and I am asleep at this time because I am up until 9am. So around 1pm, any person with admin abilities is not awake or playing. There are some known scripts that hackers have that can kick individuals out of a game. We have suspected a few of our players on the server have been using ESP/ Scripts to give themselves an advantage and I would ask for a screenshot of the error and a screenshot of the player list who is currently on when this happens so I can cross reference some names I have of other screenshots. This would help me narrow it down on who might be doing this.

But, like your personality as always, you are quick to assume it is us. :thumbsup: Please continue to harass us with your threats on the forums. This is ONE of the things I can ban you for and if you continue to do it you will be at the receiving end of the Banhammer. Shut up and have fun.

To note also, its rare any of us play during the day (server time) because I don't wake up until roughly 4pm MST, Ooski and Zan don't play during the middle of the day and around that time most members are going to bed or playing other games because they live overseas. (Ooski, Zan, and I think Yoko live in the Great Britain Timezone, Alex lives in Israeli, and Monster is an Aussie. So its like 4am by the time its 1pm on the server.) I think Tril and Svirr are French...? They might yell at me for calling them French.

Also, Tents are currently bugged. If you don't save a tent when it is empty.(you have to clean it out.) Whatever is inside will simply reappear. This is a known ArmAII bug and Rocket can't fix it. So hope for another Beta release to fix it. Tents are taking up a lot of space right now.

Svirzz probably yells at you because he is Romanian, not French. Haha

Very similar flags though. ;)

• Like 1

Just a heads up to our members. Our subscription for the server runs out in less than a week. I believe five days? After that, Ebian will no longer be paying for the server.

Ebian hasn't been playing lately and he has been paying for the server out of his own pocket and kindness. He decided to take it down because he feels like if hes not going to play a game he shouldn't really be paying for the server. Which I believe a lot of us can understand.

This is your five day warning in advanced to move equipment and tents off the server to another home. Once the servers are down they will not be coming back up.

We hope you guys had fun and enjoyed playing on or servers when we had them up.

U.B.C.S. won't be going anywhere. We will just have to find another server to nestle into and play on.

Kind Regards, the Admins of US128, US167, and US302.

Well, I for one would like to thank Ebian and crew for providing a fair and challenging server. Very much enjoyed your fairness and helpful attitudes.

Happy Hunting.

Stand-alone is just around the corner anyways.

Most likely will have official servers now that it is fully backed by BI.

• Like 1

Thanks Ravin, in there now organizing my semi disorganized camp.

Speaking of which, do you lads have a tent for trade? Seems you shoot too well for me to be able to pack any of them up anymore.

Happy Hunting

No we don't. Someone raided our camp about a week ago and spam built all of our tents to expose it more. Made me Q_Q

Well I'd like to thank you and your group for providing us with these servers which in turn have provided such great gaming experiences. I guess I'll have to part with my ATV. Good riddance too, thing always flips on its side the second it sees a rock.

• Like 1

i'm really sad about this, your server was for sure one of the bests around here :(

If anyone who plays on the servers has a tent for trade, let me know. Managed to acquire a vehicle with goodies in it earlier today, willing to trade it and the weapons it contains for one.

Might not be too great a deal as the servers closing soon, but it can make things easier for transporting things in the meantime.

Darn. I'm disappointed to hear that. I would of actually pitched in to help funding if that was an option earlier.

I should of watched this thread closer. Well, some fun times were had on 302. Good luck guys.

@ Mr Fleshy - which server?

Edited by Divvy

Darn. I'm disappointed to hear that. I would of actually pitched in to help funding if that was an option earlier.

Yeah same, if more users are available for that i'm up too for a little donation :)

Payment isn't a problem. Its our activity. Bluefox paid out of pocket for it and money isn't a problem, its maintaining it and the massive amount of reports of hackers, cheaters, and the like we get. Ebain just doesn't play the game enough anymore to want to dedicate the time to a server. Its a personal manner, not a finical one.

We do appreciate your kind words and please know when the standalone comes out its very likely we will be back hosting servers.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

They shouldn't be. but still are. Lol. Our subscription ran out...

Blue is visiting his Dad for a few days, so my contact with him is limited on the server status... So...enjoy it while you can? XD