U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

Hey U.B.C.S. have a bunch of friends who play on US302 and it's been having allot of connection problems lately has been very laggy, We dont know if it's the patch or what is there any heads up you can give us? We really enjoy ur servers and they are ran great until these last two patches thanks!

US128 has been having hacker issues lately. not much we can do about that. If someone can FRAPS it when it happens and show a list of names we can have something to go on.

@Wutitdo - I am not aware of any lag issues- It could be due to the recent fixes of the games files to read all of the files ingame. There were exploits and loopholes people were abusing and now DayZ/Arma2 checks for your files regularly.

There is another beta out, and possibly another 1.7.2.4 update coming out within who knows when.. Rocket also said he would be putting helicopters onto newer servers once he removes their radar function.

Please bare with us and DayZ staff through these updates. Post any bugs and problems you have in the Bug Report Thread and Cheating Reporting. Remember, We are the Alpha testers.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Before the latest patches we could run 3 dedicated servers just fine on our box, but because of the latest patches and increased disk usage that came along with it (to fix texture exploits) we will be having to shut down US302.

Edited by ebianbluefox

US 302 will be going down as Ebian said. This server was the lowest populated out of our three servers.

We may bring it back up if performance if fixed in later patches/DayZ becomes stable. We are sorry for the inconvenience to anyone on US302.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Due to the heavy lag complaints we are forced to shut down US302 earlier than we anticipated.

All 3 servers are up once again. US128, US167 and US302. I fixed the problem that was causing them to lag sorry for the inconvenience to those that play on 167 and 302.

Also US128 has been increased to 80 slots.

I wanted to point out in less than 12 hours after we increased the cap of US128 it skyrocketed to 80/80 players, placing our server at one of the top on the list.

Thank you guys for the great support!

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

It seems running the server with 80 was not exactly ideal- We had to bump US128 back down to 50. People were having 'Waiting for Character to Create' issues.

Fun while it lasted.

It seems running the server with 80 was not exactly ideal- We had to bump US128 back down to 50. People were having 'Waiting for Character to Create' issues.

Fun while it lasted.

try an in-between! Something like 65!

try an in-between! Something like 65!

Ravin was trying to get me to use 64 and I think I'll try setting it there during tonights restart.

Ravin was trying to get me to use 64

So you use 65 instead. Just to spite me. Trolololol

So you use 65 instead. Just to spite me. Trolololol

Yes you asshat, why use what you say will work when I can use what I want to work!

The server will be upgraded to have an SSD. When the server goes down, it may be down for sometime but it will be back up.

Things will feel much sexier.

Thanks Ebian.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Updated front post with US302 information back.

Updated front post with new information on daily restarts. Recent patches have caused us to do restarts every six hours due to data buildup. Roughly every Five to Six hours FPS starts to drop. These restarts should clear it up. Arma2 Servers aren't meant to be running for six or eight hours straight.

When the SSD is installed on the server, US128 will be bumped up to 65 players.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

All servers (US128, US167 and US302) are now back up and running. The servers are now using an Intel SSD, so hopefully we'll see better performance/ loading times when servers are full.

Edited by ebianbluefox
  • Like 1

You ass! You put the server to 64, not 65! You trolled me hardcore Sir.

Anyone else getting "bad version"? I notice the server numbers are low (us167), my gf and I can't join yet we're fully updated and can join other servers.

Anyone else getting "bad version"? I notice the server numbers are low (us167), my gf and I can't join yet we're fully updated and can join other servers.

Just logged into all 3 of the servers and played a bit and there all running fine.

• Like 1

You have 167 listed twice with 2 separate difficulties in the original post.

Any chance for waypoints enabled on one of the 2 veterans?

Fixed the Herpderp Edit problem on frontpage.

And thats is up to Bluefox, they are his servers. Right now as it stands, they will remain the same unless there is a pretty big reason for them to be enabled. That is just how we have the game setting setup.

Thank you Ravin. In fact many other people were having this problem, derived from the fact that Six Launcher is not auto updating to 95310, probably why there are less people in the server. Well there's already a newer build than 310 but I updated to 310 so I could play in my home server =)