U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

Thanks for the reply, Raven. I'll keep my eyes open for news. The servers (128/302) feel fantastic. Great response/connection. I'd love to settle on one of them. I don't know why I can't get past not being able to set a way point.

One more quick note, I notice you have 302 listed as map disabled, however when I was on yesterday, survivor location is actually showing. Not sure if intended or just a mix up in the description.

@At_Ease: Just fyi, the newest patches are backward compatible again ;) So you can update to the newer build and still be able to log in.

Yes, 95310 is supposedly having some issues. Some people have reported (on other servers) tents and cars disappearing, clips of ammo disappearing and battleeye issues. Might be why a lot of people haven't updated yet. We seem to not be having these issues. Possibly a lot of slotted servers having those problems and not many admins actually having control over their servers :P

Also, Six Launcher hasn't updated to the main Beta for about four beta's now. I don't use it. I manually update. I will also take a look into the map setting on 302.

Bluefox said 302 is supposed to have Maps on, he did it when the server had to go down for a couple of days about a week ago due to the heavy lag issues with one of the HIVE updates.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Updated the servers (US128 & US167 & US302) to 1.7.2.4 and Arma 2 Beta 95389!! Have fun with choppers xD

Edited by ebianbluefox

Hey Blue, instead of updating the game. Why don't you go to sleep!? Lol.

Good job.

GET TO THE CHOPPER

Updated to the latest Hive 0.7.2 just now. So we are now up to date on everything.

Edited by ebianbluefox

Just a heads up. I will be gone from the 29th till the 30th as I am moving back to the Springs. I will be delayed on replying to PM's or Questions.

Early heads up.

Regards, Ravin.

Seems to be an issue with "admin: bec kicked for idling" happening to everyone on us128. i joined a few other servers to see if it happens elsewhere and it does not. it happens when im actually on the server and playing. so there is no idling going on. just a heads up.

Im just here to inform that a couple of the members from U.B.C.S., me included will be frapsing our engagements from now on, and doing short clips of it, if people are interrested enough, we will share the youtube links of it here.

Seems to be an issue with "admin: bec kicked for idling" happening to everyone on us128. i joined a few other servers to see if it happens elsewhere and it does not. it happens when im actually on the server and playing. so there is no idling going on. just a heads up.

We are aware of the issue, but if you just rejoin a few times it get's sorted.

We have disabled the kick while idling feature. We will however still kick users for idling if we see it for too long to free up space on the server as we do get full pretty often.

Thanks for disabling that. It was giving me some trouble the other day and made it hard to get my bearings in place by checking the compass and DayZDb.

Had a wave of hackers roll through US128 and we had to do a sudden restart to clean up all the buildings and vehicles they had spawned.

We apoligize for anyone who lost their equipment during this incident. We encourage all of our members to go and get a screen capture software. (Like FRAPS) and try to catch the person who is hacking through FRAPS. A name is needed however to go along with the FRAPS so we know who we are looking at to ban and send their GUID to Dev Staff.

Regards, Ravin,

Also, any tents lost in the incident should have been rolled back automatically due to the current DayZ problem with saving tents. So if a hacker demolished your campsite, its very likely back with the restart or next restart at.... 6am.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

after yesterdays hacker fest today I log on, I'm getting a battleeye script restriction #55 kick error. I know the script for every server is different...so what is causing it on your server? This sucks =/ I can join every server but yours

after yesterdays hacker fest today I log on, I'm getting a battleeye script restriction #55 kick error. I know the script for every server is different...so what is causing it on your server? This sucks =/ I can join every server but yours

Somebody brought this up with me earlier today. Try reinstalling battle eye.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/53765-kicked-off-by-battleye-script-restriction-55/

This appears to be related to UH-1s. Can you tell me what you were doing before you got this battleye error?

Your link makes a bit of sense. Well as I reported this morning (http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/53188-hacker-in-us167-in-texas/page__hl__us167) some guy kept crashing helicopters, one of them in the middle of Cherno right next to the hospital. I went to investigate it and there were three dead bodies but I couldn't get the gear option to pop out; got killed by a sniper in the process. Next login the kick message started appearing

Are you still experiencing this problem? Try respawning on a different server, move your position and then try to relog on our server. I take it you have done this already I hope.

There are a lot of posts recently about this Battleye Script 55 Error. We are hoping Battleye releases a fix soon for it soon. It appears to be related to vehicles in general, but happens a lot around choppers. A work around is to join another server, move away from the location you got the error, then attempt to relog back into the server.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

This is a recommended fix for Script 55 Errors.

Update: For those that continue to have this problem.

Go Here ... http://battleye.com/download.html

And Manually update your Battle Eye dll files.

Fixes the issue without any hardships as all you do is download 2 .dll files and replace the exiting files.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Hello. First of all, I found out I can get on the server again, it was a wonderful feeling to know that I will once again deal out misery and death on US 128. Secondly, Just moments ago on US 128, a hacker came on and proceeded to, ahem, "Fuck shit up." What happened to me was, my friend and I were running along, minding our own business, just talking about how DayZ will be when it becomes a stand alone game, when suddenly, we were teleportated to the Balota airstrip with a group of other players, I assume it was every player on at the time, and were fired upon. Luckily, my friend and I had the common sense to just abort the shit out of there (Hope I don't get banned for doing this) and went onto another server to recover. He got away with a broken leg and lost 1000 blood, and I came away unscathed, though I doubt others were so lucky. Anyways, jsut thought you should know.

Glad to hear you got your problem fixed JFZ.

I think of JFK everytime I see your name.

It has been confirmed by multiple sources that the Battleye 55 error is related to vehicles. Many people say its from Choppers crashing or cars crashing also. Explosions, or related scripts to cars.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Hey loving US302 however I have played on this server for about a week and havent seen a single helicopter crash site despite being all over the map. Am i just incredibly unlucky or is there any known bugs of them not spawning?

I dont use maps but have been from the furthest west to the furthest east, staying mostly north in the miles of open fields.

I thought it was more than four but ive heard so many different numbers im not sure if there is any definitive sources.

as long as you have found some recently that qwells me a bit, mostly just been raiding camps on the edge of the map anyway :)