U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

I would hazard to say that the servers are not tent friendly.

Have they been restarted recently? Many of the heli-crashes are empty.

We can't restart tents. If anything it won't matter because the servers are down.

Just a heads up to our members. Our subscription for the server runs out in less than a week. I believe five days? After that, Ebian will no longer be paying for the server.

Ebian hasn't been playing lately and he has been paying for the server out of his own pocket and kindness. He decided to take it down because he feels like if hes not going to play a game he shouldn't really be paying for the server. Which I believe a lot of us can understand.

This is your five day warning in advanced to move equipment and tents off the server to another home. Once the servers are down they will not be coming back up.

We hope you guys had fun and enjoyed playing on or servers when we had them up.

U.B.C.S. won't be going anywhere. We will just have to find another server to nestle into and play on.

Kind Regards, the Admins of US128, US167, and US302.

A heads up.

I don't know why, but the servers are still up despite our subscription running out two days ago.

They can go down at any moment or any day coming up within the next week. I don't think they got around to pulling it off their shelves yet.