U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

Rolling updates from 1.7.2. Server instability might be down. Please bear with us and Day-Z staff as these bugs are worked out.

Big thank you to puddn for assraping our server and getting more people on it. We hope you are enjoying playing on US128

US128 was down for a bit because we had that 1.7.2 bug that was causing the server to crash.

It's up and going now.

Hey guys, my group and I have been enjoying the server latey. Thanks for hosting it and being on the ball with the updates and such.

I wanted to request that you enable the player connecting/connected/disconnected notifications. We initially started playing on the server because we saw that you ban for combat DCing and ghosting, which we'd had enough of, but I guess you can't ban for that stuff anymore. Anyhow, I think the lack of those notices actually helps the people who choose to play unfairly, as we have no clue when people are connecting back in after DCing like babies. Hope this makes sense to you.

Cheers!

@ Phresh - We can't ban for disconnecting to avoid PVP/Avoiding Zombie aggro. We had DayZ staff inform us this was no longer allowed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, our hands are tied in that regard.

@ Phresh - We can't ban for disconnecting to avoid PVP/Avoiding Zombie aggro. We had DayZ staff inform us this was no longer allowed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, our hands are tied in that regard.

I'm aware, I've read the thread for the most part. I was asking if you could enable the "<player> connecting", "<player> connected" and "<player> disconnected" messages. I feel those notifications help us deal with players who ghost and whatnot.

I started a thread about this, thinking it was a global setting for the mod, but I was informed it is a server setting. The thread is here.

Thanks.

You are not supposed to enable that because it is in the mission file. Modifying the mission file is grounds for blacklisting. Unless DayZ staff or Arma2 staff enable it, we can't do it.

That's like how some servers claim to have side chat enabled, you can't. They claim DayZ staff 'does' it for them. They don't.

Its not a 'Server' Settings, its in the mission file.

Hello, would just like to inform you that all of our clan's tents have disappear along with all our vehicles. We had about 15 tents and 6 vehicles which have all magically vanished. Is there a problem?

You are not supposed to enable that because it is in the mission file. Modifying the mission file is grounds for blacklisting. Unless DayZ staff or Arma2 staff enable it, we can't do it.

That's like how some servers claim to have side chat enabled, you can't. They claim DayZ staff 'does' it for them. They don't.

Its not a 'Server' Settings, its in the mission file.

Okay, thanks Ravin. I will continue persuing that via my aforementioned thread.

Hello, would just like to inform you that all of our clan's tents have disappear along with all our vehicles. We had about 15 tents and 6 vehicles which have all magically vanished. Is there a problem?

The server seemed to restart twice last night at the scheduled midnight (PST) restart and we observed the same thing. They came back after the morning restart.

Sometimes when the server restarts, tents don't make it nor do vehicles. As Phresh said they come back at the next restart and it appears this has happened and everything is fine.

@ Phresh - I hope one of the newer beta's has those functions enabled. Or even in Arma3. Arma2 servers, are to put it lightly, crappy.

Hey guys, during your last resart i noticed you started to use the 1.61.94997 Beta. You planning on sticking to it? Just wanting to know before i update the Beta I'm using.

Cheers Lads.

Much respect to U.B.C.S. as a clan and server admins. Playing on your server is a breath of fresh air. And for a bean eatin bastard like myself love the restarts in a timely fashion...

• Like 2

I need some help from the good people on US302. I flipped my atv on the dock and I've tried like 3 server resets to get it flipped back over but I'm having the worst luck. Anyone who could help me flip it back over I have a Bison SD that'd be worth your while. I'll give details to where it's at once I have someone who will help me directly. I need someone with a vehicle to come help me flip it over.

I hope that even though this is a hostile arena of apocalyptic survivors that we can somehow come to a mutual deal.

Sure I'll kill you when I see you some day later but for now, all i really want is my atv back.

.. Or even we can make some sort of alliance instead of me killing you later.

Edited by rockstarG

Rockstar, We tend to sleep from about... 10am to roughly 4 to 5pm.

Was about to post asking if you were having problems! No wonder i couldnt see the damned server. Updating then jumping in to throw some bullets.

just a question, are you experiencing any issue in wearing camo/ghillie on US128?