U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Server. (US128, US167 & US302) -5GMT 50 Slots with TS3!

Cannot stress enough disconnecting to avoid PVP isn't permitted. We will be adding several users we had dealt with who disconnected to avoid combat.

If we can stay when you shoot us, when we return fire you don't disconnect like sissies. You will be banned.

New Server, US302. A bit more hardcore with No 3rd Person.

Enjoy.

Servers will have a staggered restart periods

For Example.

US128 will restart at midnight, 8am, and 4pm.

US167 will restart at 1am, 9am, and 5pm.

US302 will be 2am, 10am, and 6pm.

Freelancer and Hipatinosomethinglong I don't remember. heptanitrocubane Enjoy your bans for disconnecting during PVP :D

Also, John Zoidburg, thank you for staying during that firefight with Gernades against Ebian and I, that was fucking intense!

S128 server admins I am a member of the G.Y.B clan(founder), if you want to know why we have disconnected a lot over the past 3-4 days, it is because you know there was a fucking DDoS attack which probably made up for nearly all the disconnects with our clan ¬_¬ maybe you should have thought of that, instead of accusing us of d/c'ing when being shot or near zombies...

Main reasons our clan d/c's:

1. If they are going to be AFK for long than 5-10 mins.

2. If they are lagging because of their own internet speeds.

3. If that main server is being DDoS'ed and at that time don't realise it.

4. If the person landed in the debug plains, which has happened to two clan members so far.

If members of the G.Y.B clan die we don't d/c but just get on with the game -_-

Have loved playing on the server so far, but this has fucked me off to say the least.

This was a copy and paste from a thread I have previously made

Rocket "The main server logs when you login and logout. If it detects you doing this too many times in a short space, it will warn you when you login. If it continues to detect this, then it will punish you by killing your character."

^ This has also not happened to ANYONE in our group -_-

We don't ban people from server logs alone. We only ban people we visually see pull zombies purposely and then disconnect, or who alt-f4 the moment they get shot at by another player.

We don't ban people from server logs alone. We only ban people we visually see pull zombies purposely and then disconnect' date=' or who alt-f4 the moment they get shot at by another player.

[/quote']

Then stop that U.B.C.S oskii guy or whatever to stop accusing us :@ It's bad enough that we have to disconnect and reconnect to try and get into the game, to then get excused without evidence.

We saw the logs of what he said. He made a general statement that everyone should follow the rules and those caught would be punished.

He also said that not all UBCS members are tagged, and everyone went quite because that showed you all we are actively watching.

Also, if you do see any UBCS members disconnecting to avoid combat. Let us know and we will discipline them accordingly as well. Being in our 'clan' doesn't mean you get special rules.

7-6-12 Changes.

1) Lobby Idlers are now kicked after 10 mins of inactivity.

2) 15 Minute warning message counting down until server restart (15 , 10 , 5 ,1)

Very much enjoying playing on your server (US128) recently, we've had a lot of luck with downed heli's! Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Awesome! So you are the one taking our Heli-loot!

:P

Glad you are enjoying yourself. We have alot of fun also.

As it currently stands, we are informed by Day-Z staff that we cannot ban people from disconnecting during PVP or Zombie aggro. Due to the excessive amount it is exploited-- Thus we have had to remove the individuals who were banned previously for using this exploit.

As it stands, Day-Z staff says, we can only ban for Cheating Via Hacks, Racism, and harassment.

Hats off to John F-ing Zoidberg for not dcing yesterday during the brief firefight. How that nade missed you i have no idea, was sure that exploded at your feet!

Awesome! So you are the one taking our Heli-loot!

Ha, I'm sure we'll see you lads soon enough, we tend to go out fairly often around a few spawns. Though we did lose two cars in a row recently, one to a rather vicious mound of dirt (dont ask) and another to an ambush, so that will slow us down.

Happy Hunting

Also, is there something wrong with the server? When I search for U.B.C.S in the filter, three blank, unavailable servers turn up. I didn't have a problem with it before the incident, but now it seems I can't join the UBCS servers. :huh:

While that grenade didn't hit me' date=' it did, however, cause me to shit my pants rather violently.

[/quote']

Rofls, well i figured it was close.

In regards to finding it, filter US128 and you should find it with no problems. Do you run solo JfZ?

Oh noes. Dey had to unbannz people who dey banneded for killing them. GUD WURK UBCS

It seems someone aren't to bright.

Nobody have gotten banned for killing any of us, however people were getting banned for exploiting the disconnecting function, and disconnecting during pvp combat, simply to ghost arround on another server.

They were warned before hand, but as it turns out, we aren't allowed to "punish" people who have no honor, and live on the thrills of playing like a scared kitten just to look better.

The people who were banned have been unbanned simply because the rules as to how exploiting should be handled are unclear.

Johnfuckingz, we sadly don't know why you are unable to connect mate, but you are unbanned on the server's, i do get the problem with connecting some times aswell, i reinstalled the game to fix mine however..

Hope you get it sorted.

Kind regards,

-Z

We all were asleep.. but there's not a whole heck of a lot we can do. The servers don't produce a whole heck of a lot of logs and combing through the scripts file that battleeye logs... everything looks normal.

Still seems I can't connect to the server, might have to try reinstalling it :/

And no, I run with a group of friends, and they're the ones you should worry about. I'm the sniper, but Mud always charges in and blasts 2-3 guys before I get any action :/. But yeah I have groupsies.

Still seems I can't connect to the server' date=' might have to try reinstalling it :/

And no, I run with a group of friends, and they're the ones you should worry about. I'm the sniper, but Mud always charges in and blasts 2-3 guys before I get any action :/. But yeah I have groupsies.

[/quote']

Damnit, well, nothing we can do about it mate, sorry.

We have unbanned you, and everyone else who were banned for exploiting, so it looks correct on our side.

And we don't worry about you, i actually loved having you arround, never knew where you came from, put some spice to the game :D

It beats busting server hoppers atleast..

Easy prey never made my day sadly.

Hope you get it sorted quick though mate..

-z

Mass death on the server just now :( Who was the last person to join?

I did not sadly get a glimpse of it, i think i just joined when that happened, so i did not get any glimpse of who joined..

A tip though: if your screen flickers after someone joins, and you get pulled back like 6 seconds, get of the server quickly, as it might mean a hacker is on and reverting peoples location..

Keep it in mind lads.

-z

I still can't even see the server names, but my friend, Mud, can. He said something like deleting the DayZ folder and then reinstalling it in, so I tried it, and it didn't work. Is it possible that my CD key or IP is banned? I don't know much about the banning/kicking part of this game, so I don't know exactly what is used to permanently ban someone.