SickAsHell

Now I know why they call him 'Rocket'

It's in times like these that I find peace and tranquility knowing that no one man is responsible for the creation of a game, not even Rocket.Just like a ship without a captain, the crew wouldn't stop sailing in the middle of the ocean, that won't get them anywhere. I keep wondering how people think game development works. I am in no way an expert but I do know enough to say that even if he was to leave as soon as tomorrow, the entire project wouldn't be doomed. After all, this is peoples work, their livelyhood, and there are several of these people, working on different things side by side, currently overwatched by a Lead Designer: Dean Hall.Without him the team is just that: a team. And they are quite competent as far as i've seen.Besides, i don't even worry that Rocket will be gone completely, but he will have to move on to bigger and better things eventually, and IMO we will all gain from that in the long run, by having a library of Rocket's games, rather than just his survival vision.... Mountaineering game anyone???

So you telling me, that other developers at Bohemia Interaktive are smart enough to keep up the work even if Dean leaves the company?

Hey retard, before you blast off again do some research. 

He said he is gonna leave when alpha is done. And that's fine. The game will be finished in it's core and features. So, he won't stick around to do the bug fixing. And even if he leaves before the beta, that's fine too, a man can go after his own heart. There are some capable people working on, he is not alone developing the game... OMIGIII, THIII GAME IS RuIIINEd. 

Cancerous fucks. Coming from reddit. 

oh yeah its always good for the lead dev of a game to say the game is flawed and will never be the "multiplayer experience" it could be and to quit be for beta is done, always a good thing.

• Like 1

Op is either "speshul" or plain troll.

Either way we should ignore his ramblings.

So you telling me, that other developers at Bohemia Interaktive are smart enough to keep up the work even if Dean leaves the company?

So you're telling me, that only Rocket is smart enough to say something like "Durr something is broken maybe we should fix it", and the rest of the dev team otherwise sits around like semi-functional automatons that do nothing without receiving clear, concise verbal instruction from Rocket? That if Rocket felt he had to leave before things were done, and wrote down a list of stuff he wanted in before they moved to Beta, that it wouldn't be done because Daddy Rocket wouldn't be there to hold the team's hands through the process of getting up in the morning and tying their own shoelaces?

Holy shit dude, what's your grudge against everyone working at BI that isn't Rocket?

Op is either "speshul" or plain troll.

Either way we should ignore his ramblings.

I'm not a troll and I'm not 'special' I just have an opinion.  I know the BI team are capable without 'rocket' after all they created the engine.  I am saying its bollocks to start something and not see things through to completion. Its 'rockets' idea so finish the fucking game!  

Talk about the captain of the ship fleeing as soon as they see the iceberg.  'Holy shit lads you carry on everything will be fine, I am leaving to create a better multiplayer game because Dayz will never achieve what I want it to be.'

Can you not see the bullshit he is coming out with lately.   First he puts the game on fucking hold to climb a mountain and then abandons ship.  I hope BI fire his ass and do make a success of the game. You do realise every game 'rocket' makes will be the same.  He will start something and never finish it. 

He has no commitment to the community or to the game.  If he did he would finish what he started and then move onto better things.  

Its his cheap mentality that fucking stinks!

Playing off that he is being transparent with his work ethics, bullshit!  He's quitting!

You don't quit a project until the end of it's lifecycle.

Dayz is supposed to be his baby, and he's walking out and leaving for others to raise.  POOR! JUST FUCKING POOR!

• Like 2

"I feel like DayZ is a fundamentally flawed concept," he said, "and I've always recognised that. It's not the perfect game; it's not the multiplayer experience, and it never can be, [with] the absolute spark that I want in it."

EPIC FAIL!

• Like 2

TLDR:

I was too stupid to read the "DO NOT BUY THIS GAME" posted in my face, so I decided to buy the game and bitch about it afterwards.

Next I'll make a new QQ forum account so I can complain that they tricked me into buying the game.

Now I can bitch away and proving I have no reading comprehension or are a troll.

Summons OP's statements up I guess.

Seriously who cares? If the whole team was pissing off that would probably mean the end of DayZ, but its not, just one guy ( who done him job), so once again, who cares.

11) Multiple Accounts:
Multiple accounts are not tolerated and may result in a Ban for each instance.

• Like 1