leefriendfield

Do You Use The Glitch Spots?

Do You Use The Glitch Spots  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Use The Glitch Spots?

• Yes
    • No
    • What Is This Glitch You Speak Of?

Please be honest, dont BS yourself and say you dont glitch under there when you do, the votes are private.

These spots allow players to shoot from an inacessible area that bullets can not penatrate and the player inside said spot can shoot you.

Edited by orlok

No idea what you're talking about. Don't wanna know either, because the second you tell everyone, people are gonna start doing it.

• Like 6

Please be honest, dont BS yourself and say you dont glitch under there when you do, the votes are private.

These spots allow players to shoot from an inacessible area that bullets can not penatrate and the player inside said spot can shoot you.

I'm pretty sure it is not allowed to post a potential exploit on the forums explaining how the exploit is done in detail... might wanna edit it to make it a bit less detailed.

I don't use wall glitch. It's lame. Shooting trought from walls towards player - bad...

I better fly around like a GOD that i am and smite them from the sky masked as a cloud

• Like 2

No idea what you're talking about. Don't wanna know either, because the second you tell everyone, people are gonna start doing it.

They already are. I do not go to the NE airfield anymore due to this problem. It's actually safer and easier to run all the way to NW or Balota due to people doing this.

I guess this would be why I could not for the life of me see they guy that killed me the other day. I could see the bullets coming at me but no guy. seemed to be coming from the base of the ATC. Although, there's a good chance I'm just blind and suck ;)

Edited by escobert

I'm pretty sure it is not allowed to post a potential exploit on the forums explaining how the exploit is done in detail... might wanna edit it to make it a bit less detailed.

..this exactly the kind of stuff that should be posted, bugg reported and voted up... it is an alpha

..this exactly the kind of stuff that should be posted, bugg reported and voted up... it is an alpha

That belongs in the bug report section which a report has been filed, I am just looking for a general percentage of players that use that glitch spot.

Mate just join at evening in any ru 40/40 server jump in second floor wall glitch u cant be killed there and you cant kill any1 in there and youll just see how many ppl using it.I already done some research at weekends and its like 1/3 chance to counter a glitcher in airfield on high populated RU server which is major in our lobby.

It's up in the bug tracker and I made a post about this earlier.

When I get back into this more seriously, I will stay clear of any and all buildings because I don't want to have to cheat to beat cheaters since I'll inevitably end up exploiting and finding someone who isn't cheating.

I won't lie, I jumped into that secret wall in the jail and was planning to sound board anyone who came in to try and creep them out. I didn't know everyone knew about the glitch and the way to glitch in 3PP to see through the whole jail from outside.

I saw a guy running so I readied myself to played one of my audio files that is creepy music. He then does yhe the 3PP look-through-walls and gets all mad. "Oh, wow, you're glitching into the invisible room? You're a cheater".

I yelled back, "Dude, you're using a glitch to see if anyone is in the jail, you're a cheater too, the fuck?!" I told him I was just going to mess with him, not kill him (I was serious but he didn't believe me and neither would I if our positions had been switched).

I then told him he was free to loot the jail and then did the sit down animation. He then bum rushes the jail thinking I'm logging and so I shot him when he came through the wall. I bandaged him and gave him an epi pen (took some ammo) and bolted into the woods to log for real.

Me and my friend used the prison wall glitch the first month it was out, but we didn't use the spot to our advantage, we only messed with people. We talked to them , and said things like "Nice butt you got there mister, I would like to touch it" and those kind of things. Only messing with people.

Edited by TheProGameFreak

Its not just RU servers or NEAF only, you can "glitch" into any building!!!

I witnessed many buildings being exploited, especially  in Electro. I took some examples ss from NEAF,

elektro i dont even bother to go there most disapointing place for pvp! Was shot there from nowhere just campin in building. 

Best place now is berezino Like school yard there a pretty descent place whit covers and so to have some great pvp action whitout glitches.

At the moment im there whit my buddies having fun killing and geting killed, and expierence of that gives pleasure! 

• Like 2

Some cheap fucker shot me through the floor in the NW airfield.

Gave him endless abuse from my black screen of death.

Should be banned and publicly flogged in the town square.

• Like 1

Mate just join at evening in any ru 40/40 server jump in second floor wall glitch u cant be killed there and you cant kill any1 in there and youll just see how many ppl using it.I already done some research at weekends and its like 1/3 chance to counter a glitcher in airfield on high populated RU server which is major in our lobby.

I had no idea that it was that persistant in the RU servers, that sucks.

They already are. I do not go to the NE airfield anymore due to this problem. It's actually safer and easier to run all the way to NW or Balota due to people doing this.

No AF is safe as you can get in rooms at the jails that aren't accessible.

Not intentionally, but I have accidentally glitched through a couple of these. It's freaking annoying as hell.

elektro i dont even bother to go there most disapointing place for pvp! Was shot there from nowhere just campin in building. 

Best place now is berezino Like school yard there a pretty descent place whit covers and so to have some great pvp action whitout glitches.

At the moment im there whit my buddies having fun killing and geting killed, and expierence of that gives pleasure! 

lmao, Berezino has just as many glitches at Elecktro does, a bit harder to find I'll grant you that but they sure are there.

There likely isn't one town in the entire game at the moment that I couldn't find one spot to glitch into a wall, collision detection in the game just doesn't work right now.

Edited by ASDF991

No AF is safe as you can get in rooms at the jails that aren't accessible.

I do realize this. It just seems that the people that do it are very lazy and are only willing to run to the NE. It's happened to me 4 or 5 times at NE and never at the other airfields. I still stay on my toes just in case though.

I accidentally dropped my "Gun in hand" through the wall in the green mountain tower when I climbed the ladder. 

When I tried to glitch into the wall to retrieve it all of a sudden YOU ARE DEAD.

I wouldn't recommend glitching into walls.

I don't use any glitches, and will accept that they are an unfortunate part of the game in the cities, however am I fuck going anywhere near the NEAF while the glitch under the hangar is still available. It's just too much of a gamble.

Anyone who uses bugs and glitches to get over on other players is a scumbag and should be fed to starving pigs.