Sign in to follow this  
Caboose187 (DayZ)

Prisoners

I really would like to see the ability to not only handcuff and put a burlap sack over peoples heads.  i want to take them prisoner and tie them up to a tree.  I want them to log off and when they come back, they are still tied to a tree.  Go ahead, server hop, you are still tied to a tree mofo!!!  Please make this happen  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Can we maybe get torture added in also?  ;)

Pliers+Prisoner+Pine Tree=slow, sweet death

torture-chair_979991i.jpg

Edited by lrish

Can we maybe get torture added in also?  ;)

Pliers+Prisoner+Pine Tree=slow, sweet death

I was going to put that in my post but then I don't want people to think differently of me.  I would totally choke my prisoner into unconsciousness and bitch slap them awake just to choke them back into  unconsciousness.  Plus this would make for some awesome gameplay when you've got some clans buddy tied up  :D

Edited by Caboose187

People can judge me if they need.. its a game so Im having fun with it. :D

I've already shot guys legs out.. taken their gear and left them in a field with nothing within +1km.. I've shot, healed, shot, healed, and did this for about 15 mins with this one poor fellow.. I enjoy a good time if its called for. In each case where I have truly messed with someone, they truly deserved it first. Normally, I shoot and either kill or die then I type in global: GG, nice one 

Its not nice being a dick for no good reason. But its wicked fun when someone needs to be taught to play nice.

the only problem i can see is its a little prone to serious griefing .. Bag someone so they dont know where there going tie them to  a tree in the middle of nowhere and there character is stuck till starvation and hell with force feeding you can effectively wreck someones game for a week.

I get the intent but in practice well it doesnt flow well.... ( unless its escapable after say 15 min etc)

• Like 1

...yeah..... yeah   ... and can we torture them and put bamboo shoots under their fingernails and poke red hot knitting needles up the eye of their dicks and then hold a rat against their heart inside a metal bowl and blowtorch the bowl until its so hot the rat eats through their skin to their heart just to escape the heat.

... just sayin' ?   pfff...

Edited by RaMoNsTeR

I wanted to handcuff a dude, take all his clothes, tie a rope around the handcuff chain like a leash, then give him a nice pair of hiking boots and a massive backpack. Then I could just tug him along like a pack mule and put all the things I find in the backpack he's carrying. He wouldn't be able to take the items since you can't open your inventoy while handcuffed.

• Like 1

Although it adds to the "realistic" factor (some sicko would do this in an apocalypse), not all of you are as good as you say you are. There will be a time where you are a fresh spawn, and this will happen to you, forcing hours of torment that will never end unless you go online at a time where you can sit by yourself for hours and starve to death, vowing that you will either quit playing DayZ or kill everybody in sight when you get out of your predicament.