JelqMaster

Death Note [Not the series]

Hello there

Do you carry any notes on you with a message for the guy who's looting your dead body?

If yes, please do post some screenshots, I want some good insipration for my own death note.

Rgds

JelqMaster

• Like 1

Hello there

Do you carry any notes on you with a message for the guy who's looting your dead body?

If yes, please do post some screenshots, I want some good insipration for my own death note.

Rgds

JelqMaster

The only one's I ever found were like 'your mums phone 0800-BANG-HARD' made me laugh at the time though.

• Like 2

I thought you where Levi there for a sec, but the best I have found just read: "Oh you seem to have killed me, well twas ok I guess... Good luck out there." 

I also pride myself in leaving notes in places people will find them with a few items and a general direction of where they can find another such note.

• Like 3

I thought you where Levi there for a sec, but the best I have found just read: "Oh you seem to have killed me, well twas ok I guess... Good luck out there." 

I also pride myself in leaving notes in places people will find them with a few items and a general direction of where they can find another such note.

That makes me want to do a scavenger hunt type event with yellow boxes and a weapon with ammo can as a end reward.

• Like 2

The few I've written have had terrible jokes on them. As in really bad ones*. Often I end up leaving them laying around when I need the inventory space but I do try and carry one at all times.

*Ship carrying red paint collides with a ship carrying blue paint. The crews were marooned.

• Like 5

Right now I'm carrying a note saying "Enjoy the wide assortment of ruined gear"

Speaking of which, can people even read ruined paper?

I'll probably make some more notes and leave some supply caches for people as I get more paper.

Restarts are a bit of a note killer atm. 

We generally leave one wherever we find an extra gun, place a not down on it ' We are watching you' ..helps for the paranoia.

• Like 2

I usually write a riddle. Bandits self-destruct when faced with paradoxes.

• Like 4

I once wrote:

"The pink dragon flies at midnight as the chartreuse pig howls at the moon. -- When the time is right, you will know what this means."

The few I've written have had terrible jokes on them. As in really bad ones*. Often I end up leaving them laying around when I need the inventory space but I do try and carry one at all times.

*Ship carrying red paint collides with a ship carrying blue paint. The crews were marooned.

HA!

I once wrote:

"The pink dragon flies at midnight as the chartreuse pig howls at the moon. -- When the time is right, you will know what this means."

My current note says:

"What do you put in a barrel to make it lighter?"

I left a huge assortment of spare gear at an ATC with a note the other day. I'd guess the server wiped it before anyone got it. I do carry a note, it reads something like. "Well, if you're reading this, you must have killed me. Enjoy the gear, and good luck out there, asshole. Best, PJSleaze.

I thought I was the only one who did this!

Here's my standard "Final Words" as I call it.

I was a survivor. My name does not concern you, nor do you care - if you did, you would not have killed me, and if you didn't kill me, I'm sorry you've met me as a corpse and not a man. The priority in this new broken world is survival. Not only from the infected or bandits, but from yourself. You hate the infected and the bandits because they kill, murder and rape. They are the reason this world has gone to shit. Do not become the things you hate, do not do what they do - you would only become a ghost of your former self. Don't lose hope in yourself, don't lose hope in the world, and above all; don't lose hope in humanity.

Now I only wish that 'paper' looked different when it has writing on it and it be renamed to 'note' or something.

I don't usually write a death note because KoS'ers just search for ammo and better attatchments and go on their way, but I absolutely love the idea of leaving notes for other players to read. 

Me and a friend left a note on the road telling the reader (who ended up being a semi-geared player) that if he was reading the note that he was being watched and that he needed to stay where he was until approached. It also said that if he moved he would be shot. He actually stayed still and my friend approached him while I kept watch. We ended up taking a considerable amount of ammo and a fire axe and gave him some soft drink as compensation.

The best part was that neither of our guns were loaded - we had no ammo.

Edited by CharliePow
  • Like 2

I wish I would find a note of this caliber.  I liked it so I've made it into part of an animation.  Enjoy!

• Like 1