hugobros3

XolioZ - A DayZ Clone in Minecraft with 100km2 replica of Chernarus.

Welcome to this thread.

logo.png

I'll introduce you to XolioZ, a belgian/french-made dayz-like Minecraft server, featuring a huge 100km2 replica of your favorite game's map.

We've been working on that map since nearly an year, and we just opened an english version of the server and we're gonna be looking for players ( and maybye janitors ). The total amount of player in our database is over 20.000 (99% french), and we've been running servers since 2011.

The server is actually called XolioZ+, in opposition with the old version of XolioZ ( XolioZ Classic now ), wich did not featured a custom launcher nor a chernarus map.

1393167773-woyt.png

It features 3d guns with proper balistics, working vehicles with multiple seats, custom loot system wich allows you to pick up the loot just like in DayZ, new blocks used for making the map, all the original chernarus data : heightmap, roads, forests, cities, and many features like real-time synchronization, multi-server hive, anti-combatlog, and many others.

chernacube-with-old-small.png   voiture-small.png   carte-postale-small.png

The server is completely free to play on, there is no shop, no VIP, and no ads on the website. We finance it by donnations.

For now, only the south parts of the map are considered "done" ( don't mind the map above, it's out-of-date, we put it to show how much it is compared to the old one ), the following cities are visitable and spawn loot : Pavlovo, Kamenka, Bor, Komarovo, Balota, Kozlovka, Nadezhino, Chernogorsk ( and it's suburbs ), Progordski, Mogilevka, Pusta, Elektrodavodsk, Staroye, Kamyshovo, Tulga and Solnichniy. That is 16 cities to visit ! Plus the other interest points, like castles, camps, bases, etc. We plan on making the whole chernarus, but it takes time.

Wanting to join ? You'll have to download the launcher on the website : http://z.xol.io/download.php ( It may not work properly on Macs ).

Other information can be found on the website : http://z.xol.io. Translations aren't perfect, we know that.

I'll now be answering your questions, remarks, and critics.

• Like 6

Kudos for the work on this, whoever done it but not my cup of tea!

• Like 1

So the towns actually "spawn loot"?

Damn. So what you are telling me, is that you have created a game, that lets us play another game?

Its game ception....

• Like 4

Damn. So what you are telling me, is that you have created a game, that lets us play another game?

Its game ception....

I have a gamerection.

Its game ception....

I have a gamerection.

Tumblr called, they need both of you back ASAP...... ;)

But damn, what a nice piece of work.

Gonna give it a go hehe.

• Like 1

Heys guys it looks grate but my launcher wont work anymore and its telling me: cannot connect to minecraft.net... help plz!