thequantum

Can players hear you on the mic after they kill you?

Only for limited time, in my experience you have like 1-2 sec after you die. So choose your dying words wisely. I always have a note on me for the person who kills me ;)

Don't quote me on this but I believe if you are unconscious they can still hear you, but if you are dead then you can't speak.

Strangely, in both states you are still able to hear people that around your body/corpse.

• Like 3

Lol, you can hear them after you kill them, we had surrounded a guy in the firehouse, killed him in the stair well because of an epic flank maneuver, and he continued to call me a hacker for at least 1 minute...

Never respond to those who have killed you or knocked you unconscious, your only feeding them fuel and giving them a good laugh at your words.

However I have gotten quiet a rise out of people when I compliment them whilst lying there bleeding out and unconscious, made a fair share of them say sorry, lol...

lol first time I thought of communication while being unconscious was after a brushfire I had with another player on top of the tower at the NEAF. He managed to drop me and when pressing ESC I saw three (!) guys over my body, looting my precious stuff. Seriously, it was the one time I was able to find two morphine injectors and three can openers, all pristine  >:(

Being against three of them, all armed with M4s as I could see, I did not have a chance even if I regained consciousness and was able to shoot first. So I just thought to give them a hint. Still unconscious, I verbally communicated. "Dudes, just confirm the kill, I might be able to get up and put you down". They did nothing. I typed it on text chat, nothing. Around that time I woke up and emptied a 60 round magazine on them, I think I managed to kill one of them and drop another one before falling unconscious again.

Went on the microphone again, "now will you confirm the kill or shall we do this again"? At that exact time, I died. I heard no gunshot though, so probably I ran out of blood, and all three of them are still wondering what the hell I was talking about  :lol: 

(so, rule #1: always confirm a kill, rule #2 take that weapon off their hands ASAP)

• Like 2

I hope they fix that, unconscious people or dead people can't talk or hear.

Was coming over a hill running towards Gorka gas station when I came across a guy wearing a bike helmet, carrying a mosin, with an M4 on his back.. Shot at him once with my Blase..miss.. Shot at him again, and hit him in the chest, dropping him unconscious.

He began talking about how "lame" I was and called me a hacker while I pulled out my SKS, and calmly said "Stop talking", right before I put the finishing touch on his dome. He became quiet real quick.

I know about mic speech but am wondering if text will show up on-screen for other players when you're KO'd or dead.

> I use a mic.

thay can hear you when you are dead, yes.