Apocrypha8

So I just got owned by my nephew(almost)

He clicked play when I was AFK, AT BALOTA(in the woods, where my clan was, not server hopping). Got hit by zeds about 30 times but luckily he didn't die and SOMEHOW I didn't start bleeding. I haven't bled once on my character. I've not been shot, but hit by zeds a good bit and never bled somehow.

This story stinks of too many lies, 30 hits and no bleeding or broken legs... Get out.

Exactly, this thread is BS.

Exactly, this thread is BS.

There are nicer ways to get your point across.

• Like 1

What's with all these threads about minor things?

I think first impressions and such should be appreciated by the community, but there's a lot of people who make a 3-sentence thread about how they killed a guy and he had a LRS mosin.

Why?

What's with all these threads about minor things?

I think first impressions and such should be appreciated by the community, but there's a lot of people who make a 3-sentence thread about how they killed a guy and he had a LRS mosin.

Why?

Some people would do anything to increase the number of their post counter. Happens in forums all over the internet.

• Like 1

And mostly arshats reply.. so sad. If you are offended by his post, you need to check why you are even here.. or if you should be.

He wanted to post something, in the general discussion area.. and he posted about DayZ. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe instead of instantly resorting to douchery, you could start a discussion about how zeds so rarely cause you to bleed?

• Like 1

There is something wrong in posting because you want to post.

I am sorry if you feel insulting by us ´´resorting´´ to something.

• Like 1

How do you know how many times you where hit when you weren't there?...

How do you know how many times you where hit when you weren't there?...

My 8 year old nephew said like 30, I don't know man.

Why are you people all being dickheads? I thought this was funny, because I almost lost my geared character. And I seriously haven't been bled by a zombie in my like 4 days of having this character.  I'm not lying, I don't see why you all jump on my like flies on shit.

• Like 1

Well it is possible from what i've experienced in dayZ. And then on the other hand you sometimes get a character that starts bleeding from each hit (i had that twice). So be happy that you have a strong survivor & for future set a password on your pc or something.

To be fair the the OP I wanted to kill off my charecter (I spawned down near electro but my team were up near balotela (however you spell it).

I aggro'ed a Z and it took at least 30 hits to even make me bleed.

• Like 2

To be fair the the OP I wanted to kill off my charecter (I spawned down near electro but my team were up near balotela (however you spell it).

I aggro'ed a Z and it took at least 30 hits to even make me bleed.

Exactly, I'm not lying. *beans*

This would have been more suitable for Facebook/Twitter/diary, as there isn't a lot to discuss in it.

Please don't make a thread for every little thing that happens, it clutters up the forums.

Locked.

• Like 1