Sign in to follow this  
thequantum

Does anything spawn in the really tall apartment buildings?

Like these places? I've never seen anything in them and was wondering if they were part of the loot tables or if there is no reason to go in them yet. I've been in them many times but never seen anything.

rUGApU6.jpg

Afaik not. Currently Some buildungs and structures dont spawn loot currently.

They spawn loot, but only a maximum of 12 items spread over the entire thing. Some of it is halfway in the ground aswell.

An elevator is stuck somewhere in the middle of these buildings, it usually contains clothes.

Well I just fell through the floor and died after about 25 hours of play and struggling to find food and gear. Screw those buildings.

An elevator is stuck somewhere in the middle of these buildings, it usually contains clothes.

Probably the same building as in big bang theory!

Found a Mosin and a PU scope in one of these, also some food and something to wear. Want to hear my opinion? Skip them all because it takes too much time to search them and there is a possibility you will get glitched and die (Speaking from my own experience)

Spawn loot but hard to find. If you are desperated(low energy/water) then you can try, rest players are too lazy to search them.

Clothes and food is all I can find and not much of that. The ladders are really not worth it. Broken my legs too many times on those damn things. You climb up and get to the top of the ladder,the you slide backwards and fall. Hope they can fix soon. :)

I once found a payday mask in the elevator of that building.

I've found some things. A can opener, soda, water bottle and some shirts.

I've found that the loot is not worth the effort of searching. Maybe later it will be, but for now I skip them.

Skip them, stick to smaller buildings. Only really worth it when PVPing on a high population

I ran into these on my HC guy and I can't for the life of me find them again.  There was a HUGE complex with these buildings all over and a few other buildings (almost like it was a university with a main building also) anyone know what I mean/where it is?

I ran into these on my HC guy and I can't for the life of me find them again.  There was a HUGE complex with these buildings all over and a few other buildings (almost like it was a university with a main building also) anyone know what I mean/where it is?

just north of cherno I think.