Slyguy65

To people who think kiling bambis is wrong check this out

...but some are there to actually improve their aim on low risk targets who have nothing to lose, and like i said ...geared people usually camp, its easy killing bandits, its hard killing the douche bags who take pot shots then run away, so to get better at killing those people practice is needed in order to shoot people at a full sprint or normal sprint.

Your point was clear the first time. As I said, I'm not about to validate you Post Hoc justification for your actions.

I had written a long point by point post in reply, but your comments above are more damning to you than anything I could add. All I can do is make the point that 'The end does NOT justify the means!' You have repeatedly stated that you are more comfortable shooting at targets that have no possibilities of inflicting any type of threat or harm to yourself and that you would rather take the easy options rather than actually have to 'man up' as it were.

You also run off into gross mischaracterisations of the players in DayZ based off of your own biases and play style. As for anyone who disagrees with you as being naive. self righteous, and ignorant. No we're not. But a detailed analysis of just that statement would take too long and you wouldn't read it anyway!

As for wanting to turn DayZ into some sort of TvT Bandit vs. Hero deathmatch. I haven't seen anybody suggesting that on these forums. What we are saying is simply 'Douche is what douche does.' I'll put my neck on the line for this one, and expressly state here that I AM saying that your methodology in this instance is that of a douche.

My sig, son. Look at the link and banner in my sig. Bring friends.

You're the guy that got punched up by a freshspawn, word of advice, people are freshspawns for a reason, they aint bambis, they probably died all geared up and what an easier way of finding loot then punching up a friendly armed dude on the coast.

Video i just made.

I try to help fresh spawns but i can understand why people don't

• Like 1

You're the guy that got punched up by a freshspawn, word of advice, people are freshspawns for a reason, they aint bambis, they probably died all geared up and what an easier way of finding loot then punching up a friendly armed dude on the coast.

True story, and lesson learned.

for true practise you need to shoot some guy who can shoot back on you  ;)

this add tension and improve focus get adrenalin flow and teach you to manage nervous feel and TO HIT TARGET  :thumbsup:   :)

for extra training for true marksman skills on moving targets use fucking rabbits you pussy bitch  > :(

says "KOS" lol

And everynow and again I dont see a problem with this guys logic...

Just dont be an asshat all the time.

Hi every one just to let you know about people like Anthony_kongphan he is a kind of person that camps and kills fresh spawns for a living. it is disturbing to watch his stream. He never goes north to fight fully geared players in dayz standalone. What is the reason for killing fresh spawns and why? That must stop please. And to the fresh spawns: they must stop fighting fully geared players too. If you are going to kill fresh spawns. That means you are stopping people from playing dayz standalone entirely. So please please stop.

Hi every one just to let you know about people like Anthony_kongphan he is a kind of person that camps and kills fresh spawns for a living. it is disturbing to watch his stream. He never goes north to fight fully geared players in dayz standalone. What is the reason for killing fresh spawns and why? That must stop please. And to the fresh spawns: they must stop fighting fully geared players too. If you are going to kill fresh spawns. That means you are stopping people from playing dayz standalone entirely. So please please stop.

Killing bambi's = one less threat later in the game

You know they respawn 30 seconds later with no less gear than they had when you shot them, right?

Idiot logic doesn't justify idiot actions.

i woudlnt say killing "bambis" is wrong, id just say its for noobs,

• Like 2

Pfft. All this whining about KoS. KoS isn't the problem ya nits.

I shoot and kneecap fresh spawns for the lulz every so often, just because I can and it's fucking HILARIOUS. The rage tears are the greatest. If i'm feeling generous, i'll knock you out so you can respawn. If i'm not, i'll let you crawl for a long while. Why? Because I fuckin' can. Would you prefer a kneecap and crawling or being KoS? 

You can also be KoS inland, at NWAF, by a guy camping the roads from Stary to Vybor, you can be killed anywhere. Getting KoS isn't a dick move. What I like to do for lulz sometimes is the ultimate dick move. Dying is annoying, but ultimately it's not griefing. What I do is griefing. Direct your hate elsewhere, towards me perhaps, because I actually commit acts of dickery. KoS isn't dickery. It's just being smart. I don't know you, you don't know me. We can offer nothing of value to each other, but we can take everything away from each other in a second. KoS is a fucking sound tactic if you want to stay alive and thats your style. Or you can just hide the woods and never take the shot, either way it's your choice.

• Like 1

Dont know if any of you know this, but DayZ has no rules or right/wrong ways to play.

I may not agree with it, but if someone wants to camp and kill fresh spawns only,

or a bambi wants to knock out a fully geared players(which I think is always hilarious btw) then they should be able to, because thats the magic of DayZ.

No rules, No right or wrong ways of playing.

You can play solely to gear up an kill people or the opposite extreme, get a boonie hat, a fishing pole, splitting axe and some matches among a few other things and you can play as a survivalist that never touches a gun or an assault vest and just hunts and fishes and reads books by the fire.

What other game caters to so many different playstyles?

What other game can you sit and read an entire book while cooking up the fresh fish and deer that you just caught yourself with the improvised bow and arrow that you just crafted over the fire pit you made?

Its all how you want to play and what you make of it.

Everyone's different playstyles creates different gameplay situations for people to react to...That's Amazing! IMO

Once vehicles and base building are in....holy shit! this game is going to be sooo good.

Having to repair vehicles and build bases along with everything we can already do and all the things we haven't even heard of yet, will give us so much to do.

The PVP dynamic will change up so that instead of 99% of everyone running around this huge map barley running into each other,

just to gear up and die in PVP, we will have people repairing vehicles and building bases, fishing, hunting and cooking.

People roaming about to find resources, having purposes instead of just gearing up to kill someone else. 

So many new goals for us to have and things for us to do. The interactions and experiences we have with each other will have so much more meaning behind it that PVP will become much more personal and intense then it has ever been.

Anyways, Im running on here.

TLDR, You cant tell people how to play DayZ. DayZ is what you make it and has no right or wrong ways to play.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83
  • Like 2

What I like to do for lulz sometimes is the ultimate dick move.

Admitting it is the first step. I suggest you go find a shrink before you start migrating your simulator persona into RL.

Most people KoS from fear, a few for target practice.. Not many at all that do it specifically looking for the end result of ruining as many people's day as possible. I know acting like a souless badass demon child seems cool while you're 14, and you just need an outlet from all the bullies at school you're too afraid to stand up to. But I hope you realise all the grown-ups see you as an utter tool. You're going to grow up too, and words can't describe how embarrassed you'll be thinking back on your inflated ego wannabe internet tough guy attitude.

Finding delight in bringing grief to others is a pastime reserved for people with severe mental instability, subliminal compensation for the grief from those bullies that you couldn't do anything about. Just some sound advice from someone who was in the same position, but got past it long ago. Take it or leave it.

Say what you want now, lie through your teeth and tell me it's not true, I know you won't take this in as I didn't at the time.. But I really hope you remember this post when you're far enough through puberty to see how disturbingly immature it is playing out torture fantasies for nothing other than "lulz".

Before all the 'we can choose whatever playstyle we want' fanboys jump in, I totally agree and encourage that. There are plenty of valid, legitimate reasons for banditry, KoS, even torturously breaking someone's legs and leaving them crawling for hours. But consistently doing it for fun and finding it "HILARIOUS" is a sign of worrying mental issues, whether you want to admit it or not, whether they are aspects of your personality that currently show through your RL society constructed façade or ones that will develop later based on your finding pleasure in other people's discomfort.

Edited by zeeabo
  • Like 1

Admitting it is the first step. I suggest you go find a shrink before you start migrating your simulator persona into RL.

Most people KoS from fear, a few for target practice.. Not many at all that do it specifically looking for the end result of ruining as many people's day as possible. I know acting like a souless badass demon child seems cool while you're 14, and you just need an outlet from all the bullies at school you're too afraid to stand up to. But I hope you realise all the grown-ups see you as an utter tool. You're going to grow up too, and words can't describe how embarrassed you'll be thinking back on your inflated ego wannabe internet tough guy attitude.

Finding delight in bringing grief to others is a pastime reserved for people with severe mental instability, subliminal compensation for the grief from those bullies that you couldn't do anything about. Just some sound advice from someone who was in the same position, but got past it long ago. Take it or leave it.

Say what you want now, lie through your teeth and tell me it's not true, I know you won't take this in as I didn't at the time.. But I really hope you remember this post when you're far enough through puberty to see how disturbingly immature it is playing out torture fantasies for nothing other than "lulz".

Before all the 'we can choose whatever playstyle we want' fanboys jump in, I totally agree and encourage that. There are plenty of valid, legitimate reasons for banditry, KoS, even torturously breaking someone's legs and leaving them crawling for hours. But consistently doing it for fun and finding it "HILARIOUS" is a sign of worrying mental issues, whether you want to admit it or not, whether they are aspects of your personality that currently show through your RL society constructed façade or ones that will develop later based on your finding pleasure in other people's discomfort.

So, because I choose to play a game, and at times, I choose to break peoples legs inside a game means I have mental stability issues? Haha, that's so great. I never new that, I always thought I was a polite, well adjusted member of society! Considering I've never committed a crime, i've never assaulted anyone for no reason and generally have a treat others as they would like to be treated in real life? This is a game, and I play games for fun. I enjoy kneecapping fresh-spawns because it IS hilarious. I've had people shout a barrage of insults down the mic when I kneecap them. Like I said, their rage is hilarious. It's a game, respawn and restart. I do it for that explicit reason, to get a rise out of people like you. What I do is totally within the confines of the game and I have committed no wrongs. It's a game dawg.  

God I love pseudo internet intellectuals. 

Edited by Daemonkid
  • Like 3

Take my beans kid, you're gonna need 'em.

Lawl.

You funnai, you know that?

Edited by Daemonkid

You do realize that zombies are moving targets too right? Whatever, you KOS types will always try to justify your weak play style.

Is it a valid way of learning how to shoot moving targets, yes. 

First off a big thank you to all the guys that try and help bambies on the coast and hunt little assholes that use bambies as target practice.

Secondly if I get shot on the coast as a bambie and this happens twice I assume the server owner is ok with this sort of play style and I'll look for a different server that is more bambie friendly.

To the OP, head to the airfields or Berenzino if you want to kill other players. No one will condemn you killing other players, even fresh spawns in such hot zones.

Your aim will improve much more killing experienced players that know how or try to dodge your bullets in such hot zones.

They are either re-spawns trying to get their gear back or after revenge and make much better and realistic targets.

Edited by TiggyPooh

You know they respawn 30 seconds later with no less gear than they had when you shot them, right?

Idiot logic doesn't justify idiot actions.

They dont respawn right on top of you do they? They are spawning away from you right? So the threat of being KO is gone temporarily right?

Idiot logic doesnt justify ignorant forum posts....

First off a big thank you to all the guys that try and help bambies on the coast and hunt little assholes that use bambies as target practice.

I would argue people who kill bambi's actually help them out the most as they are being taught a valuable lesson which you friendlies just cant teach....

I would argue people who kill bambi's actually help them out the most as they are being taught a valuable lesson which you friendlies just cant teach....

Can you elaborate this vital lesson you are teaching by shooting unarmed players trying to get off the beach?

That this is a dangerous and lethal environment?

I thought that was clear by just looking at the screenies on Steam, Captain Obvious! 

Who said I am friendly?

Either way you want to play, on the scale from Badass Bandit to Kickass Hero killing fresh spawns is easy, cheap and shows you have no class and no skillz!

:lol:

Edited by TiggyPooh

What is a bambi? The guy who just shot your friend and got killed by you and then respawned at the beach? Most freshspawns are not bambis at all... They are just like you, unlucky semi-bandits/heros..

Can you elaborate this vital lesson you are teaching by shooting unarmed players trying to get off the beach?

That this is a dangerous and lethal environment?

I thought that was clear by just looking at the screenies on Steam, Captain Obvious!

If it was so clear we wouldnt have 500 posts a day whining about being killed.....

I'm also confused how screens on steam will somehow teach a new player how to stay out of sight?

Who said I am friendly?

Either way you want to play, on the scale from Badass Bandit to Kickass Hero killing fresh spawns is easy, cheap and shows you have no class and no skillz!

:lol:

Couldn't have said it more ignorantly myself.....