Slyguy65

To people who think kiling bambis is wrong check this out

I'll look for a different server that is more bambie friendly.

wrong game kid....

They dont respawn right on top of you do they? They are spawning away from you right? So the threat of being KO is gone temporarily right?

Idiot logic doesnt justify ignorant forum posts....

Killing bambi's = one less threat later in the game

Ah yes of course, 'later in the game' means immediately. You so afraid of the big bad bambis? lmao

Lacking comprehension and contextual interpretation is even worse than idiot logic.

Edited by zeeabo

I'm with KoS, You sound like one of those f***tards who would shoot up a school or movie theater, just because you know they won't be fighting back... Pussy!

because going toe to toe in a video game makes you more manly how ?

• Like 1

I kill bambis because i dont give a fuck what you people think, and i hope some of you have been victims of my wanton, asshole playstyle. in fact, i hope it really pissed you off that i took a giant shit on your parade by gunning you down for no reason at all. in fact, i hope you bring your kitted-out friends to come exact some justice on the asshole bambi killer- because im gonna try my damnedest to kill them too, and make them try the respawn run back to their gear, only to get popped again as they get back to their bodies.hell i may even waste a full mag on your dead body, just to make sure all your shit is ruined when you get back to it.

in fact, i encourage you to come to my server with your holier-than-thou carebear attitudes, and attempt to bring some of that apocalyptic frontier justice to me and my crew. ill be the guy fully kitted in ttsko with a black beret, and you'll be able to be sure its me because i have a bucket hanging on my backpack i keep to collect all your tears that i use to water my unicorn tree.

im keen to know that unicorn tree was it sprouted from seed or did you grow it from a cutting ...what sort of potting mix did you use .... do you think a wet root hydroponics spray system would work or just a straight up run to waste ... how often do the unicorns flower ??? as i would be interested if i jumped it straight to a 12/12 cycle would it die of shock ...... do you think you could bind the plant to make a quasi bonsai unicorn tree ......thank you xoxox

Ah yes of course, 'later in the game' means immediately. You so afraid of the big bad bambis? lmao

Lacking comprehension and contextual interpretation is even worse than idiot logic.

agreed.

Just wondering why you quoted my post and then for some reason felt the need to quote someone elses post and respond to that as if I speak for that poster?

Oh and bambis are one of the biggest threats in this game and must die.......deal with it...

Slyguy65, on 21 Feb 2014 - 5:50 PM, said:

im not trying to justify im trying to point out that not all people have malicious intent. zombies just dont cut it for sprinting target practice

I am not justifying, yet I actually am. You sir are full of horse you know what.

Just wondering why you quoted my post and then for some reason felt the need to quote someone elses post and respond to that as if I speak for that poster?

Oh dear lord, you truly are an idiot.

That quote is what I was responding to in my original post, and the fact that you excluded it when you quoted me took my own post entirely out of context. You responded to an argument I never made.

I wish you luck in your life, you'll probably need it.

No, it's about a guy expressing his opinion and a bunch of dickheads feeling obligated to insult him because they don't agree with him a.k.a. typical discussion on these forums.

• Like 1

im keen to know that unicorn tree was it sprouted from seed or did you grow it from a cutting ...what sort of potting mix did you use .... do you think a wet root hydroponics spray system would work or just a straight up run to waste ... how often do the unicorns flower ??? as i would be interested if i jumped it straight to a 12/12 cycle would it die of shock ...... do you think you could bind the plant to make a quasi bonsai unicorn tree ......thank you xoxox

lets see...

started from seed.

inert media- good ol' hydroton.

aeroponics *could* work, but the stalk is very woody and would require additional external bracing.

biannually.

forced flowering results in stunted unicorns. no good for a non-ruderalis unicorn tree.

unsure how it would fare in bonsai. SCROGGING has had promising results, however.

Hope that clears it up for ya!

• Like 1

the woman zombies are fast enough for practise in combat shoting ;)  all the other is for pussy in trees and bushes with LRS and killing people from a save long distance with any chance to react ;) 

I have yet to die to player contact and I regularly rob people /live around vybor. You could sit in the treelines around NWAF, Vybor, Pustoshka, these are all extremely high traffic areas with players that will actually shoot back at you if you miss. You shoot at bambis because you are bad, you're making an excuse to grief freshspawns, a lot of which probably have never played the game/mod before. I just enjoy the fact you think shooting bambis is actually going to improve your ability at the game, you're already bad, you're practicing bad, you're going to stay bad. The coast is just the place for you.

This. If you want to hone your PvP skills do it against someone who can and will shoot back. Not against an unarmed player.

You want some target practice add me on steam. See if you can spot and kill me before your screen goes black. If you do, you get my gear. If you don't, you need to keep practicing.

lets see...

started from seed.

inert media- good ol' hydroton.

aeroponics *could* work, but the stalk is very woody and would require additional external bracing.

biannually.

forced flowering results in stunted unicorns. no good for a non-ruderalis unicorn tree.

unsure how it would fare in bonsai. SCROGGING has had promising results, however.

Hope that clears it up for ya!

do you have to be johnny on the ball with the Ph level due to the excessive tears used ?

We met a bambi yesterday in berezino. After holding him up we gave him food and some med suplies and let him leave... then we met another squad and a firefight broke loose. We mannaged to kill all 4 agressors but we lost one of our men. 

suddenly bambi comes along starts to loot our buddy. we all point our guns at him and tell him to stop doing that .

mofo opens fire with the sks he just took up.

we instantly shot him.

well sometimes u have to ask urself if it is in mother natures interrest to let such an imbicel alive. 

next time i see a bambi in berezino, hes going down the moment he looks at me.

We met a bambi yesterday in berezino. After holding him up we gave him food and some med suplies and let him leave... then we met another squad and a firefight broke loose. We mannaged to kill all 4 agressors but we lost one of our men. 

suddenly bambi comes along starts to loot our buddy. we all point our guns at him and tell him to stop doing that .

mofo opens fire with the sks he just took up.

we instantly shot him.

well sometimes u have to ask urself if it is in mother natures interrest to let such an imbicel alive. 

next time i see a bambi in berezino, hes going down the moment he looks at me.

Because all people are the same, amirite? I mean... You know, every fresh spawn is an opportunistic twerp, and every geared player is a noble hero and/or badass ninja bandit.

The moral of your story is not "ALL FRESHSPAWNS SHOULD BE SHOT", it's "Some people are opportunistic and you should watch your buddies body better."

Because all people are the same, amirite? I mean... You know, every fresh spawn is an opportunistic twerp, and every geared player is a noble hero and/or badass ninja bandit.

The moral of your story is not "ALL FRESHSPAWNS SHOULD BE SHOT", it's "Some people are opportunistic and you should watch your buddies body better."

dont run nude through the middle of a battlefield.

so berezino is bambi no no zone .

my 2 cents.

So you ruin other's people fun and make them angry just so you can improve your accuracy? You're pathetic, this is not your game

dont run nude through the middle of a battlefield.

so berezino is bambi no no zone .

my 2 cents.

Berezino is only a battlefield because geared players go there to kill fresh-spawns... Derp.

Berezino is only a battlefield because geared players go there to kill fresh-spawns... Derp.

no 

Berizino is only a battlefield because geared players go there to kill other geared playeryes out of pure boredom.

Bambis getting killed in that process are collataral damage.

27430881.jpg

Edited by Munson_fry

no 

Berizino is only a battlefield because geared players go there to kill other geared playeryes out of pure boredom.

Bambis getting killed in that process are collataral damage.

27430881.jpg

As if, geared players get shot at but people there are there to shoot anyone and given that there are a few spawn points around there, it's mostly bambi's.

Target practice is no way to justify bambi killing, there are plenty of zombies and signs etc to shoot.

It's a stupid thing to do because people will get fed up and not buy the full game, in doing that you're reducing the overall profit of a game you enjoy for purely selfish reasons.

Target practice is stupid right now anyway since guns are constantly being tweaked and there's lag etc, if you're good at aiming with an SKS now you won't be in the full release because it's aim will be totally different.

So that really is no legitimate excuse, the only excuse is when there are several running at your to punch you to death or they don't leave you alone.

Not "Oh look he's innocently exploring the game picking up jackets and hats I don't need...." *BANG*

Legit?

No.

If you need target practice, go play arma III?

As if, geared players get shot at but people there are there to shoot anyone and given that there are a few spawn points around there, it's mostly bambi's.

Target practice is no way to justify bambi killing, there are plenty of zombies and signs etc to shoot.

It's a stupid thing to do because people will get fed up and not buy the full game, in doing that you're reducing the overall profit of a game you enjoy for purely selfish reasons.

Target practice is stupid right now anyway since guns are constantly being tweaked and there's lag etc, if you're good at aiming with an SKS now you won't be in the full release because it's aim will be totally different.

So that really is no legitimate excuse, the only excuse is when there are several running at your to punch you to death or they don't leave you alone.

Not "Oh look he's innocently exploring the game picking up jackets and hats I don't need...." *BANG*

Legit?

No.

He doesn't need to justify anything because he is free to do whatever the fck he wants.

Scripting/hacking/glitching - not legit, everything else is fine. Too complicated for you? 

Target practice is stupid right now anyway since guns are constantly being tweaked

That's pure stupidity.

Guns being constantly tweaked is a perfect reason to test them after every patch, so we can discover bugs that can be fixed, don't you think?

He doesn't need to justify anything because he is free to do whatever the fck he wants.

Scripting/hacking/glitching - not legit, everything else is fine. Too complicated for you? 

That's pure stupidity.

Guns being constantly tweaked is a perfect reason to test them after every patch, so we can discover bugs that can be fixed, don't you think?

He made this topic because he felt he had to justify it because he knows he's being an asshole to people, simple.

It harms the games future, it isn't this guys fault entirely of course but everyone who behaves like this stops people buying the game and for what? "The lols"?

The fuck legit reason is that.

Just because you have the freedom to do something doesn't mean it's totally fine to do it, I could come burn your house down if I felt like it there is no restriction stopping me, so because there's no restriction does that mean it would be fine? Very faulty logic.

If people stop playing this alpha and don't buy the full game because of bami killers and general KOSers then they've directly had a negative impact on sales.

Not really, target practice and testing are totally different things, do you think he reports his findings to the devs? No he has his "target practice" for sheer selfish enjoyment, same with all of them.

Target practice is building up ones skill in shooting a weapon which is completely irrelevant when they're going to be completely different in the full release, as I explained.

Don't even try saying "Lol I'm just testing the guns" everyone sees through that.

It harms the games future, it isn't this guys fault entirely of course but everyone who behaves like this stops people buying the game and for what? "The lols"?

If people stop playing this alpha and don't buy the full game because of bami killers and general KOSers then they've directly had a negative impact on sales.

Uhm that's very faulty logic right there. Because people are getting killed in a game with PvP is going to prevent future sales? 

I really love your giant logical leaps. No one in who gets killed is gonna be "Welp dis gayme suxs tyme to tell evry1 dat it suxs n nawt to bai eet."

Like really?