Rage VG

Siege of Elektro - NODE

That was a fun video, although it would have been better with ingame sound and perhaps quiet background music. Then it would have been more tense and you wouldn't have had to point out DMR shots..

I'm biased towards team firefight and ambush videos, though.

I dont feel Im in any position to judge their level of "pro-ness," but it seems like it was fun and I like the idea of it. Id take part in their next one if I hear about it in time and am free.

• Like 1

Entertaining vid fellas. Thanks for sharing. Kinda reminded me of of the "strongholds" players use to do in ISS/WarZ. (but more interesting)

Jealous of how successful these gamers are? I think so. Hahahahahahahaha

Mad cuz poor?

nope  :P

i dont feel jealous of nobody never

my life is very nice thankyou and now i am in british army my dream is coming true and tonight i going for nice drink with pretty girl from aldershot and after maybe jiggy with her  :thumbsup:   ;) 

i just say what i see and sometime fanboys dont agree is ok for me

i love too many youtube guys and i always say what i thinking if i like or dont like  :rolleyes:

for sure this guys NODIE making some good movie also but this one was for me shit

i know about shit because me too i making sometime shit movie but is ok i doing only for fun  :D

I see you also making shit movie sometime  :P

you sounding like fanboy who follow like the sheep and love even when they doing bad movie  :huh:

and this is more sad thing what exist in world guys who swallow the bullshit and after smile and say thankyou i enjoy  :lol:

Edited by KoS

Ladies, I've already grown tired of arguments in this thread.

Please, if you want to babble more about whether these guys are "true gamers" or just "fame whores" than take it to a Private Conversation. This thread is for discussion about the event.

EDIT: And part two:

Edited by Rage VG