Rage VG

Siege of Elektro - NODE

The NODE team tweeted out their location and challenged everyone to come and kill them, as a way for people to get "payback" if they weren't happy that the NODE team were playing as bandits.

From the video description:

"Since a lot of you guys seemed angry that we were living out our bandit lives, we decided to give all of you a chance to murder us. We tweeted out our location and character images and put a price on our own heads. 

The Rules: We were each carrying a secret note. Anyone who could kill us and retrieve the note would win a Steam Game."

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 3

From the video description:

"Since a lot of you guys seemed angry that we were living out our bandit lives, we decided to give all of you a chance to murder us. We tweeted out our location and character images and put a price on our own heads. 

The Rules: We were each carrying a secret note. Anyone who could kill us and retrieve the note would win a Steam Game."

What a fun premise. Well played, I'm intrigued to see how this turns out now.

• Like 1

what server?

I believe they said they had rented out a server, but apart from that, no idea.

well thats put a end to that come kill us on unknown server :lol:

aslong as its standalone im in to murder some elektro campers :)

too much ego self promote not enough game :huh:

• Like 1

well thats put a end to that come kill us on unknown server :lol:

aslong as its standalone im in to murder some elektro campers :)

I could be misinterpreting what they said, mind. They only make passing mention of the server, after noticing someone called "Niko is a Bitch" joined.

too much ego self promote not enough game  :huh:

Did you even watch the video? They speak about the event for like the first 2 or 3 minutes so we know what's going on, after that it's all squad chat, with occasional mention of things that aren't strictly in-game. If that's not enough game for you then I don't know what is.
Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Did you even watch the video? They speak about the event for like the first 2 or 3 minutes so we know what's going on, after that it's all squad chat, with occasional mention of things that aren't strictly in-game. If that's not enough game for you then I don't know what is.

I watch and I see only this :|

boring bad quality play and ego massage party...

they doing only CAMPING :huh:

terrible terrible shoots :D

THIS niko guy cant snipe for shit with LONG RANGE SCOPE :lol:

shitty 3rd person exploit and squad looking on each other screen exploit and still whole squad don't manage to kill all guys maybe 5 or 6 :o  

I kill more doing solo in busy elektro  B)

they killing unarm guys more than armed guys like pussy bitches  >:(

regular cut away to show player face for why if not for ego boost??? :huh:

and drama music don't hide fact of no real drama :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 5

6 coordinated people in a server vs a few people playing solo...

I rate 0/10

You want to make that more interesting.  Take you 6 bandits against an equally adept team of survivors or heros on comms or in a LAN like you.  You may still win, but at least it would be a lot more interesting.

• Like 1

shitty 3rd person exploit and squad looking on each other screen exploit and still whole squad don't manage to kill all guys maybe 5 or 6 :o  

they killing unarm guys more than armed guys like pussy bitches  > :(

So in other words, "Not top-quality, professional game-play, therefore it is shit"?

NODE is not a group of Lets Players. They are a group of Entertainers and Gamers. They have never aimed to put up completely perfect expert game-play. Look at any of their other videos; it's very rarely they even play online, and when they do they are typically making an event to break away from the core game-play to entertain. If all you're after is footage of people killing each other, there's about a million other videos that'll tickle your fancy.

For a start, of course they're not going to be moving around. What else does the word "Seige" say to you? Do you expect all four of them to completely shut off the entire town after encouraging everyone to come and kill them?

I also find it hilariously ironic that you're saying that the video is just an "ego massage", and then immediately follow it up with "hurr hurr he missed his shots but I would kill so many people because I'm so cool you guys". No egotism there, am I right?

And the reason it "cuts away" is because people watch their videos for them just as much as they are for the game.

But no, heaven forbid someone creates a video that isn't "BIG GUN MAN SHOOTER PERSON SHOOTS OTHER BIG GUN MAN SHOOTER PEOPLE (HARDCORE MLG)" and instead tries to have a bit of fun with their video games

6 coordinated people in a server vs a few people playing solo...

There's 4 of them, and at least twice that on the server.

Also, at the end it seems that one of the other members of NODE that wasn't part of those 4 joined in the hunt for them.

Edited by Rage VG

So in other words, "Not top-quality, professional game-play, therefore it is shit"?

NODE is not a group of Lets Players. They are a group of Entertainers and Gamers. They have never aimed to put up completely perfect expert game-play. Look at any of their other videos; it's very rarely they even play online, and when they do they are typically making an event to break away from the core game-play to entertain. If all you're after is footage of people killing each other, there's about a million other videos that'll tickle your fancy.

For a start, of course they're not going to be moving around. What else does the word "Seige" say to you? Do you expect all four of them to completely shut off the entire town after encouraging everyone to come and kill them?

I also find it hilariously ironic that you're saying that the video is just an "ego massage", and then immediately follow it up with "hurr hurr he missed his shots but I would kill so many people because I'm so cool you guys". No egotism there, am I right?

And the reason it "cuts away" is because people watch their videos for them just as much as they are for the game.

But no, heaven forbid someone creates a video that isn't "BIG GUN MAN SHOOTER PERSON SHOOTS OTHER BIG GUN MAN SHOOTER PEOPLE (HARDCORE MLG)" and instead tries to have a bit of fun with their video games

There's 4 of them, and at least twice that on the server.

Also, at the end it seems that one of the other members of NODE that wasn't part of those 4 joined in the hunt for them.

i say only what my heart feel when i watch  ;)

i dont expect fanboys blind from love to agree me  :P

fun is point of all games but this dont look like true fun for me is easy mode 'look at me and we are best nobody take elektro from us' but only 4 persons coming and most dont have gun  :|

my opinion count same like every guys and for me this dont show me nothing good or new was boring for watch

i see all before this and in more interest way for watch without the no need face close ups  :huh:

anybody who watch gameplay video for see player face is fan boy and need to stop to follow like sheeps  :o

Edited by KoS

i say only what my heart feel when i watch  ;)

i dont expect fanboys blind from love to agree me  :P

fun is point of all games but this dont look like true fun for me is easy mode 'look at me and we are best nobody take elektro from us' but only 4 persons coming and most dont have gun  :|

my opinion count same like every guys and for me this dont show me nothing good or new was boring for watch << Oh no where is the emoticon, somebody think of the children!

i see all before this and in more interest way for watch without the no need face close ups  :huh:

anybody who watch gameplay video for see player face is fan boy and need to stop to follow like sheeps  :o

You missed an emoticon at the end of the fourth sentence, just sayin'

You missed an emoticon at the end of the fourth sentence, just sayin'

Five emoticons is the cap.

Five emoticons is the cap.

Thank god for that or else there would be no shutting KoS up..

they killing unarm guys more than armed guys like pussy bitches  > :(

This was a very entertaining video. Maybe it wasn't ELITE PVP HURF BLURF 1080 NOSCOPE enough for you, as evident by this post where you brag about how good you are at this game.. but I don't see you posting any entertaining videos. I just see shit-talking of someone creating content.

Please make a video and post it if you can do better. We all enjoy DayZ PVP videos.

Yes, because five minutes of you shooting random people with broken English Bold Arial text and what I'm assuming is a copyright-free audio-swap track is just the utmost pinnacle of quality. How foolish of me to assume otherwise.

• Like 2

Yes, because five minutes of you shooting random people with broken English Bold Arial text and what I'm assuming is a copyright-free audio-swap track is just the utmost pinnacle of quality. How foolish of me to assume otherwise.

is pure honest no exploit gameplay movie  ;)

i dont put advertise  - is not for money i making but for love of game  :)

i dont put face - is not for internet fame i making is for love of game  :)

i dont use no teamspeak/LAN/3PP exploit - is not for fake win feel i making is for love of game  :)

like or dont like is ok for me but is pure honest fair gameplay with music, no bullshits  B)

Edited by KoS

is pure honest no exploit gameplay movie  ;)

i dont put advertise  - is not for money i making but for love of game  :)

i dont put face - is not for internet fame i making is for love of game  :)

i dont use no teamspeak/LAN/3PP exploit - is not for fake win feel i making is for love of game  :)

like or dont like is ok for me but is pure honest fair gameplay with music, no bullshits  B)

To say that "You don't put advertise" would imply you could totally stick adverts on and earn some form of feasible income from it, which is hilarious.

Everyone in NODE has their own separate channels which have existed LONG before NODE:

74YkJ.png

74Z0f.png

74YqN.png

As you can probably see, even with NODE, they have millions of subscribers between them, Subscribers who know who they are because of their non-gaming videos, and like them as people.

So why, in any form of logic, would they need to garner fame through NODE, which:

74Yx5.png

Doesn't even have a million?

Honestly, what sense does that make?

Their videos are monetized because it is their job. They put effort into them because that is their main source of income. It doesn't matter whether they love the game or not, what matters is the quality of the video and the amount of people it entertains.

I say again; these people are NOT "Let's Players". Their channel isn't for "just gameplay"; because there are a million and one different channels out there that do "just gameplay".

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1