littlezoe

Which was your first gun?

Just tell us what gun was the one that you found first in the game :)

For me it was a revolver with 4 magazines, which i looted from a guy that got mauled by some zombies as i was hiding :P

Lee enfield. The gun that ended my life due to being too damn loud :D

Makarov?

Apart from that, the first real gun I found... i think it was an empty winchester on a body I didn't kill.

Makarov?

Apart from that' date=' the first real gun I found... i think it was an empty winchester on a body I didn't kill.

[/quote']

He said found not spawned with :p, i believe my first gun was a AK-47 after about a week of playing before i even got to fire it i decided to swim and being a noob at the time it didn't know it disappeared along with my Alice pack. the game hates me

Killed a guy with the Makarov after a few hours of playing (and dying) for his 1911.

I got 7 rounds for it.

Then died.

Derp. I used to feel bad about it too. I generated trust with one guy at night on the beach, asked if he had beans, he said he only had one. Well, sorry buddy but Enfield to the back of the head bro. 10 minutes later I found two more tins of beans anyway. Whoops.

Winchester in a barn in Bor. Happiest moment of my Day Z career.

My first weapon was a AK-47 or atleast a weapon that looks like one :)

I was running from a 6 pack of Zeds and i saw this comm tower that i ran to as i knew zombies only walk inside of buildings, i ran upstairs and there i found my bullet spewing savior :D

After days with only a makarov I finally found an M1911 lying on the ground. It was so precious I never fired it before dying.

My first military gun was an AK-74 on the first deer stand I ever went up. My friend proceeded to get sniped and the 3 man group spent the next 20 minutes slowly moving up to me. I at least shot at the dude that was closest before dying!

CZ 550, I proceeded to camp out in Elektro giving support to noobs till I ran out of ammo. Then I fell off a ladder and bled out.

first gun I can remember was an M4A3 CCO looted from the deerstands guarding Balota medical camp

I was dead chuffed with my find and wanted to share the wealth - I rounded up some Cherno noobs the next night to show them rad balota loot - stood there with half a dozen fresh spawns gawping at my flashlight like I'm their saviour :) crazy dayz

have had an mk48 and DMR for the last couple weeks and I love them both - even gave an M107 away so I could loot a DMR :p

The crossbow. Rightaround the time it got nerfed to fuck. Two shot zed kills plus limited to fuck ammo plus monster reload time. Happy days.

In the supermarket in Elektro, i found a Lee Enfield and a Winchester with quite the ammo for it too, but i picked the Enfield up and stuck with that until i found a Kobra a few days later.

Found a Lee Enfield in Elektrozavodsk, then camped out on a roof top because I was scared of dying.

CZ550 i found in a barn with no ammo, I died shortly there after to zombies. I think I died about 10 times before I really got the hang of this game engine and it's weird controls.