Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Bloodlust..

I have bloodlust. I want to kill more and more.. I hunt armed players of all sorts. 

dayz-ger-dayz-standalone-4-sniper-m4a1-g

Do you love to kill? What happened last time you took a life in DayZ?

I appreciate you killing armed, geared players, not some guy running along the shore...

however, I'm afraid if I knew what server you're on, I'd hunt you down...

• Like 1

"take a life", "hunt you down" ..sigh... you are supposed to frag other players. pretty much ordinary dm gameplay, where some choose to gang up and others not. nothing special. i think that perhaps if a simple frag exhilarate you to the point where you shitt in your pants, you have issues.

As I am a medic, I have never had this bloodlust. First, do no harm.

• Like 1

I have a little bloodlust, when I see people who I can shoot I get incredibly tempted to do so... that being said when I get fully geared I usually just troll up and down the coasts hanging out with new spawns, occasionally screwing with them but more often then not being friendly and helpful.

I'm thinking the 'bloodlust' you call it is just a want for action. A longing to put a use to the tons of ammo and tricked out M4 you have. In other words, this bloodlust is just another way of saying suicide - yet going out kicking.

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 1

My bloodlust today was dulled by falling off a firehouse roof when I had free-look locked. My buddy laughed his ass off when he figured out why I "suicided."

I had to re-gear with a fire axe and swing wildly at a survivor who surprised the hell out of me when we both looted a small room from opposite ends. Then I ran like a little girl while he cursed and patched up his bleeding torso.

The only bloodlust I have is when I cut open players and remove their vital organs. You know for... err... Science!

• Like 1

The only bloodlust I have is when I cut open players and remove their vital organs. You know for... err... Science!

Heheh... Yeah... Science... Baboon heart science, might I ask? ;)

Yeah ill admit it when i get bored ill move to a super low pop server and camp the NWAF and wait for server hoppers(man they love to pop into those places when there is only like 2 or 3 people on a server .... LRS nice over view spot lots of practice....

My best thus far was 5 kills 2 wounds and a near miss in 45 minutes..... there is something special in knowing you just ruined some guys speed loot tactic and there now sitting on the beach going what the fuck happened there..

Every now and then you got to try it .. It brings a smile to my face every time blink in they pop click bang down they drop...

I will have to review the footage of my stream from last night, but I know I killed upwards of 15 people and wounded at least a half dozen in about 3 hours time in and around Kamyshovo. Only 2 were fully geared; the rest were in varying states of gearing, and several freshies were gunned down in the process. As a matter of fact, at least 3 of those freshies were killed as soon as they spawned. Not my fault they got the shitty roll on the respawn location dice.

Dont get me wrong, I wasnt camping the spawns. We were in the midst of a large clan war, with well over a dozen between both sides, and it went for every bit of 3 hours. From the sunflower guy billboard to sniper rocks, and north past the barn up the hill to the warehouse on the docks...2 clans battling it out, everyone respawning and racing back to try to recover their gear. Bloodlust doesnt quite cover it, and I was the one on overwatch. I went into the battle thinking that over 100 mosin rounds would be more than enough, and ended up getting resupplied twice throughout the battle by teammates.

The only reason I logged was because I saw the sky outside my window starting to lighten up and I knew I had to get to bed, lol. That, and the fact I am out of food and water and in need of serious resupply, not to mention a bunch of replacement gear for the shit that got ruined when I was shot.

• Like 1

I appreciate you killing armed, geared players, not some guy running along the shore...

however, I'm afraid if I knew what server you're on, I'd hunt you down...

US West.. usually #420. Find my bullet if you can.. it will be looking for you. 

Its good to know you have the bloodlust too.. ;)

Since no one is really telling stories, except the last one.. and good one at that! I have to add about the last guy I killed. 

I shoot him.. up close and surprise the hell out of him. But I leave him alive and bleeding for a moment while I watch. He types, "you arshole" to which I laugh.. I whisper to him,  "the server just restarted.. im going to hide your body for that one" and he takes a .357 to the head. Lights out. 

And no. I am not just wanting to use my "tricked out" gear. Ive been playing DayZ since it started almost. Gear does not excite me.

BLOOD EXCITES ME.

I get to hunt people and just click quit when Im done with no IRL repercussions. Its amazing. Its a little like being outside the green zone.. Chitral or some shite hole like that. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

From a former 0311, I salute you. OHHRAH!

Rah Killer! ..and thank you for your service Brother 

• Like 1

What happened last time I took a life in DayZ? That moment has yet to arrive...

But I've had people's bean in my Mosin Crosshairs a few times. I've taken shots into the ground close to people who were unaware of me, just to see them run off into the woods for cover. A pair of fully geared camo dudes just NE of the NEAF was the last "victims", a month or so ago, and it didn't leave me wanting for more to be honest.

I'd have to say that my last "adventure", taking a complete lap around the entire map at the outer edges and then walking from the SW corner to the SE corner in camo and with a nice collection of weapons without a single encounter was thrilling. I didn't have much confidence my character would survive the last leg, hehe.

• Like 1

US West.. usually #420. Find my bullet if you can.. it will be looking for you. 

Its good to know you have the bloodlust too.. ;)

Since no one is really telling stories, except the last one.. and good one at that! I have to add about the last guy I killed. 

I shoot him.. up close and surprise the hell out of him. But I leave him alive and bleeding for a moment while I watch. He types, "you arshole" to which I laugh.. I whisper to him,  "the server just restarted.. im going to hide your body for that one" and he takes a .357 to the head. Lights out. 

And no. I am not just wanting to use my "tricked out" gear. Ive been playing DayZ since it started almost. Gear does not excite me.

BLOOD EXCITES ME.

I get to hunt people and just click quit when Im done with no IRL repercussions. Its amazing. Its a little like being outside the green zone.. Chitral or some shite hole like that. 

As a hero, I do no enjoy killing... But, that doesn't mean me and my squad aren't guilty for the deaths of dozens of bandits like yourself. ;)

For example; me, Ryo and Azlo passed through Electro on a 40 man server, on the way to a medic rescue in Cherno.

We were ambushed

11 confirmed kills later, we walk out of Electro and let the bambies loot their bodies.

The point is, you are a talented, experienced marine. And I thank you for your service... But eventually, there will be those couple of dudes that you decide to "hunt". Next thing you know, you're the one being hunted. ;D

• Like 2

No bloodlust here. See my sig. 

But I won't hesitate to put you down if your posture is threatening.

As a hero, I do no enjoy killing... But, that doesn't mean me and my squad aren't guilty for the deaths of dozens of bandits like yourself. ;)

For example; me, Ryo and Azlo passed through Electro on a 40 man server, on the way to a medic rescue in Cherno.

We were ambushed

11 confirmed kills later, we walk out of Electro and let the bambies loot their bodies.

The point is, you are a talented, experienced marine. And I thank you for your service... But eventually, there will be those couple of dudes that you decide to "hunt". Next thing you know, you're the one being hunted. ;D

Why do you think I play this game? Its not for the easy kills.. I like being killed just as much as killing. If I did not die often enough, I would get bored :) 

And Ive been a hero for vast periods of time. I just enjoy killing right now. Simple as that. No emotion involved ;)

I just enjoy killing right now.

I'm not going to lie... I don't understand your logic. I save lives, killing is always a last resort. But I guess it depends on the kind of person you are. Some enjoy killing, some save lives. And some, like you, just wanna do it all. :D

I'm not going to lie... I don't understand your logic. I save lives, killing is always a last resort. But I guess it depends on the kind of person you are. Some enjoy killing, some save lives. And some, like you, just wanna do it all. :D

I take the sandbox part literally. :P