Sign in to follow this  
africanhungergames

Been killed twice by hackers in the last 48 hours

I am not going into the details of how i know they are hackers but i do know that they are.

Is it just me or has hacking become much more prevalent again, even worse then before and yet no mass ban or anything in sight.

So much for a hack free version of the mod, what a joke.

Anyone been having a lot more unexplained deaths and people teleporting into your buildings and stuff like that ??

• Like 1

I think you're talking about manipulating PBO files. Yes it's a known issue. What do you want? As long as battleeye isn't checking PBOs IN RAM rather than on disk this is going to keep happening.

• Like 1

I have yet to experience an encounter with a hacker - just badmins who will attack you then reset the server as soon as they die so they don't lose their character.

I am not going into the details of how i know they are hackers but i do know that they are.

This sentence may attract flaming, be careful.

Can confirm death through hackers...

I was near electro and heard shots, and lots of freshspwans running like chickens. I was on the hill east of electro in a bush. The hacker couldnt see me there but he teleported up the hill in front of me, i shot, he ported and killed me from behind. No desync ... please people. just another douchbag who hacks.. please fix

Server logs or video footage, Sil vous plait. Thus far I haven't seen a single positive confirmation of a teleport hack.

I suggest you search youtube... not hard dayz standalone teleport

they do exist, I even remember a lengthy video where a guy with an axe was trying to kill a teleporter and he just laughed and laughed as he teleported 20 times all caught on youtube vid.

• Like 2

Server logs or video footage, Sil vous plait. Thus far I haven't seen a single positive confirmation of a teleport hack.

lulz @ the guy who is suggesting hacking in DayZ is rare or hard to do.

• Like 2

http://bit.ly/Nf9FjQ - Youtube video, go to 9:15 to see...

• Like 1

I have yet to experience an encounter with a hacker - just badmins who will attack you then reset the server as soon as they die so they don't lose their character.

I know it will but i wont bother replying.

I'm just stating my observations and wondering if others have noticed it too

I suggest you search youtube... not hard dayz standalone teleport

they do exist, I even remember a lengthy video where a guy with an axe was trying to kill a teleporter and he just laughed and laughed as he teleported 20 times all caught on youtube vid.

Bikested i beleive that was episode called stream sniper, check it out on youtube.

Edited by africanhungergames

Yup, pansy pve babies.

Hackers exist if you run solo most of the time the odds of encountering them are rare, they tend to target clans or other groups on servers so they can claim L33tness.

One shotting a bambi for a hacker isnt fun. ESP and teleporting to groups and dropping groups is where the thrill is at.

Ive personally witnessed it a few times just in the last week.

I encountered my first hacker with 64 hours of gameplay today. I was in the one jail at Balota airfield, checked every inch and found no one but I heard someone make stupid noises, I guarded the front door and I hear a few steps. Then I get killed with M4 fire and the rabbit humper gloats "and that's how you hack *snorts*"

Maybe reporting the server and the time you played will help them look into files and see who killed you.  Crying on the forums doesn't solve anything if you are going to be vague about the situation.

Stopped reading there.

Hackers exist if you run solo most of the time the odds of encountering them are rare, they tend to target clans or other groups on servers so they can claim L33tness.

One shotting a bambi for a hacker isnt fun. ESP and teleporting to groups and dropping groups is where the thrill is at.

Ive personally witnessed it a few times just in the last week.

yeah see the hacker did leave me alone at first as i was a new spawn but i chased him around trying to punch him, he teleported around laughing at first and then he stopped and i was dead, the screen shook as if i had been hit but it made the hitting noise three times as if i had been hit multiple times it was strange.

I encountered my first hacker with 64 hours of gameplay today. I was in the one jail at Balota airfield, checked every inch and found no one but I heard someone make stupid noises, I guarded the front door and I hear a few steps. Then I get killed with M4 fire and the rabbit humper gloats "and that's how you hack *snorts*"

I feel your pain.

It really does feel like the game is a waste of time if you die to hacking. The more of it i see the less i will play and encourage others too as well.

Stopped reading there.

who gives a fuck about what you read anyway ..go away...

Is it just me or has hacking become much more prevalent again, even worse then before and yet no mass ban or anything in sight.

Anyone been having a lot more unexplained deaths and people teleporting into your buildings and stuff like that ??

Yes standalone is supposed to be much more robust vs hacking, but guess what: this isn't standalone, its the alpha for the standalone. Scripts haven't even been disabled in the engine yet. Just got to wait for it to mature bro.

Everytime I read this I think about all the times Ive read posts stating the same thing. And having been part of the staff on a popular DayZ site (still am) and watching the reality of peoples reports, and knowing that even in the mod 9/10 times there was no cheating at all, just a perception of cheating. IM left to ask, "why are you afraid of telling us your PROOF of cheating?"  Could it be because you know there are still doubts, because you know you havent seen the actual code showing the guy cheated?

Now, I know I am presuming a hell of a lot here. But based on my experience, if you do not respond by explaining what happened no good can come from your post other than your venting. See, they need to know what happened. Those of us here on the forums should know also in case we run into the same incident.. Now please, properly respond to my assumptions. Thank you. :)