Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

Okay whos a dayz Jumper?

hello all jumpers ! :o  (thats what some of you maybe thinking right now :D )

okay lets break it down,

i have made up my new own game in dayz ! its great you should try it ! :lol:

its called dayz jumping !

first find interesting places with high places to jump off and then just jump off without dying !!!!! :)

upto yet found some great jumps i have successfully made and lived. would love to have some fellow people join me to try out some jumps not tried yet :)

anyone want to join up or post some videos of successful jumps made? think this could be great fun B)

heres a few jumps i have done on video

anyone fancy joining or trying it themselves? maybe we could start a fun club :lol:

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 6

Lol I've only survived one fall that I simply shouldn't have.

Most of the time my character is like "fuck I stubbed my toe, better get some morphine"

thanks ! there's quite a few jumps in churno would love to try but spawns are all up near behrizino at moment.

Good point, you must die a lot! Until the Devs, if ever, allow single player offline 'debug' mode purely for testing purposes, it would probably get too tiresome for most after a while testing the far-from-spawn areas in this manner.

Devils Castle would be good. Green Mountain Radio tower. Kind of a pain to go that far inland only to kill yourself though.

i think if you landed on another player those would be possible.its along trek though as you said. one of the spots i tried to get today after a hr of running i got sniped :P