Sign in to follow this  
crazykage

Open letter/suggestion/request to the DEVS: DO NOT implement nudity/scat/piss.

And ontop of that, it will turn the gane into an immature rapeing simulator with ,99% of the players running around as naked females with LMGs killing everyone who doesn't let them rape them.

Imagine seeing this in real life!!! :lol:

It would happen. Trust me.

How would it happen ? They would add nudity not sexual intercourse. Let alone rape. 

I shed tears...

From laughing so hard just trying to imagine characters taking a dump or waking around nude.  Just too dang hilarious.  I come back to these and similar threads when I need some comic relief.  :D  

Well hey, there is always other games....that are less offensive...that you can play....instead? I'm not even going to bother explaining myself here. I'd be here all day making you feel absolutely moronic for finding something in a video game offensive.

The game you're now petitioning is the game I envisioned when I bought the alpha. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

/NOT SIGNED.

Well hey, there is always other games....that are less offensive...that you can play....instead? I'm not even going to bother explaining myself here. I'd be here all day making you feel absolutely moronic for finding something in a video game offensive.

The game you're now petitioning is the game I envisioned when I bought the alpha. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

/NOT SIGNED.

You envisioned a game full of shit?

You envisioned a game full of shit?

You envisioned a game that has eating, heart attacks, broken legs, executions, handcuffing, but pooping is too much for you? Seriously just stop playing now.

If you guys are so absolutely afraid of literally being shit on in a game, just wait until the ability to commit suicide. Any time a player wants to troll you with their fecal matter or urine or nudity, just blow your brains out. That's legit. Or don't get caught in a situation where it might happen, just kill any naked/pooping person you see and move along. Or stop playing, I don't care. #toosensitive

Edited by skow

Honestly, you folks should have just petitioned eating/drinking all together. What's the point of eating and drinking right? Let the developers make their game and quit crying.

/NOT SIGNED.

You envisioned a game that has eating, heart attacks, broken legs, executions, handcuffing, but pooping is too much for you? Seriously just stop playing now

Why the hell would a logical human beign would want to put the ability to poo in game?

Besides mr skow,you didn't make this game.If you disagree about something,explain the reason of your dissagrement in a civilized manner.I want to hear why you disagree,that's how a forum conversation works.Don't be like "hey if you don't like it fuck off" and say things like "i'm not bothering to explain myslef".

Also back at a different post about inventory system.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172875-inventory-system/page-2

I'm also expecting an answer to the question i made you.Since you only commented "sorry but no thanks"

I wrinkle my nose at the idea of implementing an excrement/waste mechanic.

It would be a real shitty gameplay decision.

I doubt you could implement this without making it stink.

Surely the devs were taking this piss out of us?

Can we turn this into a pun/wordplay thread?

How would it happen ? They would add nudity not sexual intercourse. Let alone rape. 

Teabagging, prone position, ect.

Why the hell would a logical human beign would want to put the ability to poo in game?

I now ask you, why would any logical human being want to have to eat in a video game? I don't understand how having to eat and drink isn't as equally displeasing and, in your guys' opinion "an annoyance" or, as having to relieve yourself BECAUSE you have to eat and drink. I honestly don't think you understand the vision the developers have for this game as far as immersion and reality goes. I get it, you find peeing and pooping immature but it's a natural function just like eating and drinking.

Edited by skow

I now ask you, why would any logical human being want to have to eat in a video game? I don't understand how having to eat and drink isn't as equally displeasing and, in your guys' opinion "an annoyance" or, as having to relieve yourself BECAUSE you have to eat and drink. I honestly don't think you understand the vision the developers have for this game as far as immersion and reality goes. I get it, you find peeing and pooping immature but it's a natural function just like eating and drinking.

Ah i get it,so you want this to be implemented because of the realism factor it provides.

I guess it didn't occur to you you that people will start using this as a torture method feeding cuffed victims fecal mattter.

Edit:Yeah,i'm a little touchy on the subject,because this is meant to be a survival simulator,not a troll fest.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

Teabagging, prone position, ect.

Seriously ? Did you just compare teabagging to rape ?

I guess it didn't occur to you you that people will start using this as a torture method feeding cuffed victims fecal mattter.

If they're able.

What makes you think Rocket is going to add that functionality? Assuming it's not used as fertiliser for garden growth at your base, it's possible it's not even going to be able to be picked up

This is the suggestion forum, not the "please do not do this" forum. Everyone has a right to expose his ideas.

• Like 2

Having to eat in and drink is a good game mechanic, because it gives the player a problem that they must solve: where do I find food and water?

Having to go to the toilet does not pose any such problems: when you need to go, you just go. It's not a useful gameplay element, and it doesn't add anything interesting or important.

Furthermore, it would undoubtedly be abused to create unpleasant and degrading situations, which the game really doesn't need at all.

While i see your point, listen to this.

Nudity isn't necessarily at all. It just makes the developers seem like 15 year olds. 

And ontop of that, it will turn the gane into an immature rapeing simulator with ,99% of the players running around as naked females with LMGs killing everyone who doesn't let them rape them.

If you don't see that, think about the coast rn: theres already tons of people stealing others pants.

Unfortunately, we are apparently able to change underwear in the future. Not sure what that will be like.

But i, and all my friends who play (7) will quit the game, along with many others, becuase we don't want trollfest 2014. It will ruin DayZ, for sure.

For all screaming "real!izm!!!!!!" Would people run around naked during a real life zombie apocalypse?

They will on here.

<rant>

Interesting you should ask that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJiE5v0s7oU

If that's not enough, perhaps you should consider that without a zombie apocalypse people run around naked all the time anyway!

What's your point again? Nudity is immature? I'm pretty sure immature people will find a way to act that way regardless of what mechanics you do or do not put into the game.

All this llama over an unplanned feature, damn. Already people can throw up on one another - far more disgusting than being urinated or getting naked - and be restrained and be murdered via Acute Haemolytic Transfusion Reaction. You don't worry about the fact that someone can simulate sticking a needle in themselves, draw their own blood and then stuff it into your veins? That gives me the shivers even thinking about it - and I love that this game embraces that, albeit incredibly dark, mechanic.

Christ, the needles and the existence of morphine alone will give this game the highest possible rating in almost every country going, if not get it banned already.

As for you quitting the game: I'm going to call your bluff. I think you'll bend over and take it if the devs do add this - which I highly doubt they will!

</rant>

Having to eat in and drink is a good game mechanic, because it gives the player a problem that they must solve: where do I find food and water?

Having to go to the toilet does not pose any such problems: when you need to go, you just go. It's not a useful gameplay element, and it doesn't add anything interesting or important.

Furthermore, it would undoubtedly be abused to create unpleasant and degrading situations, which the game really doesn't need at all.

Plenty of unpleasant situations with current mechanics, and the game has barely been out. People will think of more ways to be an absolute asshat, as that's what asshats do.

As for what it adds: When you take a leak or a poop, like eating you are incapacitated. Only more so, as you could drop your tin of beans and grab your rifle. If you've got your pants round your ankles in the bushes when some zombies or another player stumbles on you, you're in deep shit!

Rule #3 Man, Beware of bathrooms!

• Like 1

Ah i get it,so you want this to be implemented because of the realism factor it provides.

Edit:Yeah,i'm a little touchy on the subject,because this is meant to be a survival simulator,not a troll fest.

Force feeding victims fecal matter? What makes you think you can even pick up poop into your inventory? Yeah, I would find that utterly hilarious. Just as hilarious as force feeding someone rotten food/DISINFECTANT SPRAY?/anything else. Your mind is programmed to think fecal matter is a million times more disgusting than any other inanimate "rotten" object, and for that I'm sorry. You make it sound like you will actually have to eat the poo yourself in reality. It's just a video game, dude. I find killing humans absolutely more inhumane than taking a shit. Sorry

And as part of the "realism factor it provides"...I'm basically talking about the realism factor that is already implemented. If you have to eat, then you should probably have to shit. Currently if you eat/drink too much at once you throw up so you should've seen this coming.

Edited by skow

You guys didn't consider one thing, if defecating is ever implemented, there will be insane demand for toilet paper and it's substitutes. 

• Like 1

I don't actually have an issue with things apart from nudity.

Not that it isn't realistic - it would just annoy me that there would be nude players everywhere, just for the lols and their "funny" youtube vids.

I make this vow now - if nudity is implemented i will KoS anyone i see who is naked.....and i will be aiming my shots very carefully.

I join this opinion. Lets add a extra cleavage to those nude bastards.
  • Like 1

plz fix vomiting,and remove blood,i want see pony and all good/pure stuff in my Dayz,

To be honest i don`t care about this features,i like realism,Its hard to play "properly" in game if players don`t pay cost for their acts,so this system maybie works but...where is the line between people and ape?you are guys fight against shit?let Devs do their job,we may just help em with some ideas,but plzz stop this topics like``we must at some point draw the line that borders between fun gameplay``who is WE?Tom Morse, paying customer, alpha tester, Cpl. USMC? please...

Edited by J464J42215T

This is dumb.

I myself don't want to see it either in the way everyone is assuming it will be implemented.

We don't know how it will be implemented. It could be just animal shit on the ground.

I highly doubt Dean will have us taking shits on other players but I guess you never know.

IMO, If they want it in game Im sure it will be done in a way thats not disturbing or disgusting.

I am curious on how Dean wants it in game...if he wants this in game.

So until we know ANYTHING about this, let calm down a little and wait to see if it is actual a part of the game, other than a model hidden away in the game files.