Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Is there a database, list of items in game, current SA map?

I was just wondering since I took some time off of dayz mod due to a new baby, got back into it recently and just last week got my hands on the SA, is there a list of in game items like a database or anything? Is there a current map with loot tables, etc.? 

If not, any chance someone wants to at least list the in game items if they feel like they know most of them. I dont even know whats in game.. LOL, I keep finding new things all the time like my cooking stove I just found. Any help is much appreciated, I know most things and have a fully geared character, but I feel like there must be other things I dont know about yet :)

So is this community.. :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

So you answered your own question, for yourself...

Gold, man. Gold.

holy mother of god...  

...was it that hard to actually help?

So rather than type in:

google.com

and then:

dayz standalone map

It was easier for you to come to the forum and type up two paragraphs asking for help? Look, we aren't giving you a fish here, we are teaching you to fish. Think of it that way. 

• Like 1

google is your friend and so is the search function but sometimes actually asking the community is better and you'll find newer information too. If a thread and yep its only a thread is similar to another thread from the past well then the forum will sink it on its own. Jumping in like wannabe mods, being oh so smart doesn't actually do much for the 'community' you think you're apart of.

• Like 1

That map is not exactly accurate in relation to what spawns where it has many buildings listed as spawning things when currently they spawn nothing at all...

Really all its good for is navigating and getting a general idea..

So rather than type in:

and then:

It was easier for you to come to the forum and type up two paragraphs asking for help? Look, we aren't giving you a fish here, we are teaching you to fish. Think of it that way. 

No, your taking an opportunity to be an ars. That is all, and you know it. It would not have been difficult to simply post the link.. instead you acted like an immature person who feels it necessary to talk down to someone who is earnestly asking for help. 

Would you have acted that way towards your Mother or Grandma if they asked you a simple question? Would have answered that way if I asked you face to face in person for directions? 

You did not teach me to fish, you taught me that you are not someone to interact with and that is all. You and people like you are also the reason why, even though I have been a member here for about a year I rarely come here for anything. I have learned in the past that there are much more helpful DayZ community sites out there.. and it looks like that lesson still rings true. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1