Hamplaser

How the heck do i play this?

HamPleaser, I have teamspeak 3 if you would like to join I could verbally walk you thru some of the problems your having if your interested please reply to this post and I will give you the teamspeak info.

• Like 1

Apply morphine or a splint and you can walk again. The controls are generic FPS. There's no mystery to the controls unless you haven't played an Arma or Operation Flashpoint or similar.

I love how a lot of you just want to shove him in a general direction as far as help goes -_-. not very healthy to a gaming forum.

check your controls bud. sometimes people mess with it without meaning to and botch their controls up.

w=forward

double tap w=run

a=left

d=right

s=back

space=ready weapon/hold in front of you

tab=access inventory

caps=talk in voice chat

left mouse button=fire gun/swing melee

right mouse button=Iron sights/zoom (click once for iron sights providing you have a gun. hold button to just zoom in a bit)

scroll weel=select interaction option

clicking scroll wheel activates option (example-you have bandage in hand. click scrll wheel to bandage yourself

if you need anymore help bud just add me on skype. name is Kellrush

(if your legs are broken take morphine/ or get sticks and i think rope (might be rags) to make a splint

• Like 1

dayz controls cont.

hold alt and use mouse to look around

double tap alt to toggle look mode

shift to walk

double tap shift to walk

right mouse click to toggle walk/run mode (weapon has to be holstered)

q/e to lean left or right

Numpad Enter to switch between third/first person (if the server allows third person)

Also change your hold breath key to something else, currently the default controls are fucked up so if you zoom in you'll be holding your breath at the same time, which I read it depletes your energy.