Sign in to follow this  
tug

death by sea

hi i had another brocken leg my third wiv ladder slides ???? crawled into the sea but will not die  ? help wat next  i seem stuk
tanx 4 time tug

ahh i get it  sorry no sense of humor right now just need advice i have died but wont die if u get my DRIFT  . : )

noe i dead but feeling hungry , i have striped  , i know ripping the game out  of my system dose not work , or do i need to rip out player profile that is stored in  my docs  ?????????????? help

Come on, don't go ´serk on him, but i do agree he needs to improve that gramar!!!

for the OP, try to use the search function man, a lot of people have had that problem and some topics might have come to an answer!!

as for the problem itself i do not know what to do, wait some time if you can make the char starve, or try to log in to diferente servers in order to reset the char!! don't know man

Edit: oh, he broke his legs and THEN went to the sea!!, try to meet up with someone for them to kill you then!!

Edited by Estevacio

To the dude that gave the translate link very funny , i cant spell to welL and never used a fourm b 4   thanx 4 the piss take have a geat day  , i am sure you understood the message why not try  saying  sum ting  constructive.

Thanks to the rest of you  for  suggestions I am sure i will work through it .

• Like 1

To the dude that gave the translate link very funny , i cant spell to welL and never used a fourm b 4   thanx 4 the piss take have a geat day  , i am sure you understood the message why not try  saying  sum ting  constructive.

Sorry if you thought I was trying to be a dick but I genuinely could not understand what you were saying. If you could use google translate that would be great.

PS: Also stop using numbers, it looks like a high school girls text message.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

Be easy on him guys. He might have dyslexia.

Hi  dudes , yes i do have dyslexia and other  physical disabilities ,  i do try to type in the correct manner but its hard work for me  as for Becks   grow up  eat some pussy and get a out of the house more often  . Moving  swiftly on my  thanxs to all that had game related  advice , i did starve to death in the end .

It's hard when you break your leg. Always carry a stick and some rags (or bandages, not sure if they workd) and you can drag them into each other to craft a splint. You can then use that splint on yourself to fix your broken leg. I've only done it once and I guess it fixes it instantly because my friend stood up right away. If you don't have anything to craft a splint you can only hope someone will come by to put you out of your misery or help you,