Sign in to follow this  
Rancor

New Update Rolling out on experimental 0.36.115535

Yay weather is client side synced !

Now, does that mean that it's localised too? We know the clouds go on an East/West trajectory (which seems odd as weather traditionally goes West/East due to the rotation of the Earth) however does the weather patterns also follow in the same direction? Can you have sunshine in Berezino and rain in Vybor only for the rain to clear and the sunshine to reach there later?

• Like 1

Wow! I'm actually really impressed by this update. Just pwease, oh pweeaaase let me start making a cozy fire in a house soon. And then I'll sit infront of it with a glass of wine or two, listening to the soothing sounds of Iron Maiden, Metallica, Panthera and such much. I'll invite some Zombies over and we can have a party! Yay!

Weather sounds awesome. I wonder how this will affect player's style and coordination around the large and dangerous sites (NWAF and the big Cities).

The one thing I just can't ever do, is killing the fluffy bunnies that I saw a few days back. They're so cute! Why kill them when you got beans?

Only thing missing (still!!!) is the Tac-Bac! Om nom nom ^^

I don't think it sucks at all. Zeds are huge pussies at the moment. Strengthening them and making them higher in numbers + respawning should prove to make the game a little more difficult. Take that mixed with improved pathing and responding to gunfire properly and you'll think twice about firing your guns all over town.

I'm pumped!

I've only played the mod once and really noticed a huge difference with zombies. Spawned in with a rifle and pistol, saw a z miles away and shot at it. Within seconds LOTS of zombies were chasing me about.

Will be interesting when as has more, better zombies!

Edited by Iain365
  • Like 3

I've only played the mod once and really noticed a huge difference with zombies. Spawned in with a rifle and pistol, saw a z miles away and shot at it. Within seconds LOTS of zombies were chasing me about.

Will be interesting when as has more, better zombies!

Thank you for understanding that this is an unfinished product.

what Swinging ? do you really hit the spacebar after pulling out the axe ?

Well here is a hint. Dont hit spacebar after pulling out the axe and you will hit from the top to the bottom of the Screen very very very easy to hit a Zombie like it - way to easy

meelee works perfect for me. i dont know what you guys talk about with Swinging etc.

just dont use the spacebar.

No, I don't hit the spacebar. What would even make you think that? I'm specifically talking about the way you swing the blunt melee weapons horizontally about an inch under the crosshair on screen.

From a players perspective: Absolutely right.

From a programmers perspective: I got this thing ready. Try it out. The other thing is in, when it's ready.

But since - as rocket stated earlier - Loot respawn and Zombie respawn are handled the same way (however its gonna be) it may be, that soon after respwaning Zeds we have respawning loot as well...

But I'll bet, that respawning Zombies are not in now...but weather? might be...

Thats the thing thought, we don't need respawning loot or zombies.

we need buildings that don't spawn loot underneath the building and have every building properly spawn loot or not.

Then people need to venture north and stay off he coast.

Devs need to stop making the game easy to lazy players and force people to explore to find loot.

Now, does that mean that it's localised too? We know the clouds go on an East/West trajectory (which seems odd as weather traditionally goes West/East due to the rotation of the Earth) however does the weather patterns also follow in the same direction? Can you have sunshine in Berezino and rain in Vybor only for the rain to clear and the sunshine to reach there later?

Dunno I just know that if its raining for me its raining for the guy stood next to me now :)

Sorry that's about as far as my tests have gone today :P

Our in-depth tests involved :-

me "its raining"

him "yer me too"

me "it stoped"

him "me too"

me "its raining agian"

him "yup"

We are expert testers as you can see !

O yer run under trees and see how long it takes before you hate the bing "your wet", bing "now your not", bing "bla", bing "bla", bing "bla",bing,bing,bing,bing,bing,bing,

Edited by BL1P

I was reading the changelog notes and boy....it sure doesn't seem like they got a whole lot changed :/ but it sure is nice to know I can die of a heart attack now...

lovin these priorities lol xD

I was reading the changelog notes and boy....it sure doesn't seem like they got a whole lot changed :/ but it sure is nice to know I can die of a heart attack now...

lovin these priorities lol xD

meme-tears-rainingtears.jpg

• Like 1

ROFL kinda makes you wonder which is the official DayZ forums doesn't it :)

Ya more and more I realize people come here to wank about how much 'real world' knowledge they have, how they were just killed by anything, or troll. :( I try to stop it but to much stupid :(

No, I don't hit the spacebar. What would even make you think that? I'm specifically talking about the way you swing the blunt melee weapons horizontally about an inch under the crosshair on screen.

Ignore the crosshair, it's not for aiming, it's for picking up items and opening doors.