Sign in to follow this  
Rancor

New Update Rolling out on experimental 0.36.115535

I saw (think it was a tweet) all excited because they had gotten the weather to operate server side or synced, so all players on a server experience the same weather.

edit, found it....

Dean Hall @rocket2guns Feb 14

YES! Finally got weather sync'ing at engine level properly! Rain is going to start becoming a serious issues, affecting gameplay! #DayZDaily

7:22 AM - 14 Feb 2014 · Details

edit:facepalm, Sinphaltimus already added it below.
Edited by Window Licker
  • Like 1

common... people.. we need more update... :)

can we make a fireplace? hunting bunnies?

• Like 1

Dolina city, Elektro, and Krasno apparently have new police stations in experimental----According to Reddit.

Edited by Rudette

Imho, zombie repawning makes absolutly no sense, when loot isn't respawing, too.

If zombie respawn doest work, worst case you have no zombies respawning so people continue on killing each other, business as usual.  If you implemented loot respawn first and it had problems, you'd have a million people complaining about no loot, starving etc.

my $0.02

Edited by cysinyard

Dolina city, Elektro, and Krasno apparently have new police stations in experimental----According to Reddit.

confirmed

• Like 7

Rocket already said they are working on zeds/loot respawning. Even if it isn't out on experimental this week, we should know that it IS coming. Just be patient. They are focusing on a lot of stuff at once and will get it done in the most efficient order they can. The good news is that those items ARE coming, and very soon by the sound of it.

Edited by Gekkonidae

didn't see any changes other than exp. servers are 50 players now.

was playing for an hour and didnt find any new items or didnt notice any new features or options.

dam  :(  ... - dean hall, why do you do this? this sux

I don't think it sucks at all. Zeds are huge pussies at the moment. Strengthening them and making them higher in numbers + respawning should prove to make the game a little more difficult. Take that mixed with improved pathing and responding to gunfire properly and you'll think twice about firing your guns all over town.

I'm pumped!

• Like 4

didn't see any changes other than exp. servers are 50 players now.

was playing for an hour and didnt find any new items or didnt notice any new features or options.

plz read above , we already posted some changes , thx

I don't think it sucks at all. Zeds are huge pussies at the moment. Strengthening them and making them higher in numbers + respawning should prove to make the game a little more difficult. Take that mixed with improved pathing and responding to gunfire properly and you'll think twice about firing your guns all over town.

I'm pumped!

listen... - with that melee-combat in dayz-sa it is crap. If it would be stable like in source-engine(left4dead), I have nothing against stronger zombies. But THIS dayz-engine is not made for melee. This means each contact you get to zombies, you will die

meelee is so fucking easy, one-hit every Zombie.

i hope it gets a lot harder

Weather effects are in.  Damp clothes, You are getting wet, My clothes are soaked, Soaked notification..

The weather is FLYING along... clouds are seriously moving!

There is a lot of floating loot... think this might be an attempt to get all the missing loot out of the floor.

qapa.png

• Like 3

meelee is so fucking easy, one-hit every Zombie.

i hope it gets a lot harder

If they make them harder before fixing melee weapons so you don't swing them like you're a special needs Tee Ball player, they're dumb.

Also 10/22 inc.

Weather effects are in.  Damp clothes, You are getting wet, My clothes are soaked, Soaked notification..

The weather is FLYING along... clouds are seriously moving!

There is a lot of floating loot... think this might be an attempt to get all the missing loot out of the floor.

Good, hopefully we'll get the loot back in all the houses and sheds they broke.

Edited by dvsilverwing
  • Like 1

listen... - with that melee-combat in dayz-sa it is crap. If it would be stable like in source-engine(left4dead), I have nothing against stronger zombies. But THIS dayz-engine is not made for melee. This means each contact you get to zombies, you will die

I agree that melee needs some work. I think they will probably tweak that coming up. Until then, I can do some pretty nasty running hits to take care of zeds. I don;t think it's impossible right now to get rid of them, but it does take work. Still, I largely agree with you. It does need work.

If they make them harder before fixing melee weapons so you don't swing them like you're a special needs Tee Ball player, they're dumb.

what Swinging ? do you really hit the spacebar after pulling out the axe ?

Well here is a hint. Dont hit spacebar after pulling out the axe and you will hit from the top to the bottom of the Screen very very very easy to hit a Zombie like it - way to easy

meelee works perfect for me. i dont know what you guys talk about with Swinging etc.

just dont use the spacebar.

Edited by Ozar
  • Like 1

Have to wear those raincoats! I am assuming your clothes slowly get damaged as it get soaked more often?

Will be interesting as to how the rain will affect the players health status and what will be used to cure any sort of sickness.