Sign in to follow this  
CR0C0P

Some ideas for new updates

I want to give some ideas for Dayz :

- deploy a camouflage system for all weapons

- more tactical clothing, tactical knives , sling , aimed at greater dynamics

- in his camp , customizing power , changing mattresses , boxes , you can
store items , bed, to restore the health , seeking rest , grab power stoves , which contains all the homes in game , for Your Own base

- more characters , which is similar to the mod (arma ) , a system , for which ,
customize the appearance of the character, eyes , hair , muscles , height , each player will have charge of their own style and not copied by others, thus being a kill with class

- new cars , can customizing , deploying irons , protections (similar to mod dayz origins )

- more interaction with other characters , that hunting , fishing , are fluent in game , deploying make food , grow , distribute and profit in exchange for items , gather around a campfire in , organizing a party, a dinner in game

- new system sounds , more realistic sounds , echoing with power , you feel like you 're actually shooting with a firearm

- more maps , if not better expand the map with more places , with more things that we have to discover

- new zombies , each with a power , some run faster , jump higher other , larger ones , causing fear to the player , and more suspense, orange eyes of some zombies ( similar to the origins dayz mode)

- sounds of suspense (optional ) , can be selected in game , on the menu , these sounds give more realism to the game , makes me feel , in a movie , makes me scared , and suspense under the skin

***Team Dayz , I know it's still early , so much more things to add to the game, but at heart , I always admired and admire your work , I just want you to bring an even greater experience to the game , more realistic than it ever was , with most things , we players , we feel that we are living in the game really put fear into the players , thriller , zombies larger , the dynamics of the sounds is also very important , analyze , original sounds , are sadly weak , let's for a larger, more realistic like a real gun , more interaction system shot , thank ante hand , who has read this post , a moderator , GM , which looked , analyze , are good ideas , bring all the immersiveness into the game, all that the physical , which supports the engine , you have my full support , we will grow further , the team a hug from you , very nice game , great, let's just more better and add more things , I am grateful a big hug , love you . DayZ

******                                    I spoke often in dayz origins (mod), so I want to emphasize
                  it's worth giving one given in the content that it has,                                   
                                                                    try to do something similar, it will be worth it.

Excellent examples :

Edited by CR0C0P